It should have been me!!

My Heart belongs to YOU!!

5LlbX.png

 

No one's POV~

 

"Ok ok we don't have all day so you two can stare at each. Let's order something. I am hungry!" Myungsoo said for the fith time. "Yah leave us alone you order something for yourself and Jieunnie" Sunggyu snapped.

"Ani oppa Myungsoo is right we should probably order something now" Hana smiled at Sunggyu. "Ok if you say so. What should we order then guys?" Sunggyu asked.

We all gave in our order. We ordered steak. Myungsoo oppa quickly took his steak a cut it into little pieces. He took one and fed it to Jieun. "Say ahh~" he said. 

"Yah Myungsoo you changed a lot after you started dating Jieunnie" Sunggyu said in shock. "So it's a good thing, isn't it Jieunnie? And by the way only I can call her Jieunnie. Call her Jieun-ah or something" Myungsoo said and looked at Jieun for an answer.

"Yeah it's a good thing that you changed oppa!" Jieun smiled at him. "Aish this kid" Sunggyu sighed. They talked and ate their dinner and soon it was time to go home. Jieun and Hana didn't wanted to go now. It was fun.

"Oppa Sunhwa asked us to go on a double date tomorrow, araso!" Jieun went up to Myungsoo to say goodbye. "Araso it will be fun" Myungsoo gave his jacket to her since it was cold.

"But are you sure you don't want me to drop you off home?" Myungsoo asked again. He was worried. "It's ok oppa you can drop Sunggyu oppa home" Jieun replied. "Okay then bye" Myungsoo lightly kissed her.

"Oppa I'll see you tomorrow, araso!" Hana told Sunggyu. "Araso, I have to show you off tomorrow to my friends" Sunggyu chuckled. Sunggyu kissed her cheeks and hugged her.

"See you tomorrow baby" Sunggyu said and waved at her. "Araso now go" Hana said and felt her cheeks. My first kiss she thought. Hana then walked up to Jieun and hugged her really tightly.

Jieun's POV~

 

"Thank you thank you thank you Jieunnie!" Hana squeezed me. "No problem Hana unnie it was my job" I bowed and chuckled. "If it weren't for you nd Myungsoo me and Sunggyu oppa wouldn't be together" Hana thanked me again.

"It's okay unnie!" I smiled. "Let's go my dad's friend will drop us off". Hana and me happily skipped to the car. "Anyeong uncle" I greeted him.

"Anyeong Jieun and her friend" he smiled. "Anyeong" Hana replied. "Where do you live then?" he asked. "I just live next to the gangnam street" Hana kindly told him.

On the way home we were talking about what the were gonna do when suddenly the car started to go out of control. The car slid across the road and slammed against the rail. The car flew and landed sideways on the slope.

I was too shocked to do anything. I looked over at Hana unnie. She looked really injured. I tired to open the door and call for help. Since I was injured as well I didn't have much strength.

I finally managed to open the door. I saw someone stopping their car to check on us. I tried to wave at them and get their attention. "Help" I whispered and my head went blank. 

I slowly opened my eyes. Huh this isn't my house. Where am I? Then I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. I looked beside me and saw Myungsoo oppa.

I smiled knowing he was there. His eyes looked puffy which meant that he was crying. I caressed his hair. "I am sorry oppa I didn't mean to make you cry. I am a bad person aren't I?" I cried.

He slowly woke up and saw me crying. He immediately wiped my tears. "Are you alright? Are you feeling pain anywhere?" he asked worriedly.

"No oppa I made you cry. I am a bad person" I hugged him really tightly. "No it's ok Ji eun I only cried because I thought it was my fault that you're like this" he cried.

"Ani oppa it's not your fault. Why would you think that?" I said. "Because if I hadn't dropped you off instead this would have never happened. It's all my fault" he said sadly.

"No oppa stop blaming yourself. It's not anyone's fault. Now cheer up" I hugged him. "Araso but I was seriously scared. I am gald that you're ok" he warmly smiled at me.

"By the way oppa, how's Hana unnie? Is she ok?" I asked worriedly. "Yeah she's alright. Sunggyu hyung is with her but she's got a badly damaged rib. Don't worry the doctor said she will heal quickly" he replied.

"It's nice to know that Sunggyu oppa is taking care of her" I said. "Don't worry Sunggyu hyung is a type of person that is always loyal and someone that take cares of who he loves till he dies" oppa reassured me.

"Oppa does Sunhwa and Hyosung unnie knows about this?" I asked. "Yeah they do. They were here all night praying for you guys. I told them to go home and rest even though they wanted to stay" he replied.

I am gald that I have friends that I can always count on. I found out that I can go home after the medical file comes back. I only have some brusies and scar. Hana unnie has to stay at the hospital so she could recover quickly.

I told Sunhwa that we will go to our double date next week. She was a bit worried about my health but I told her I was alright. Sunhwa planned us to go to the Lotte park. Next week would be fun. I can't wait.