We're together FOREVER!!

My Heart belongs to YOU!!

 

5LlbX.png

 

Author's quick note:

Some part of this chapter will be dedicated to zinger-sunggyu couple. Jieun and Myungsoo trying to be cupids for them. Recently SECRET was involved in a car accident and poor Zinger unnie was hurt the most even though Ji eun is my bias I love Zinger to bits. I will pray for you unnie!! Love you unnies. Fighting SECRET unnies and get well soon!! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji eun's POV~

I smiled as I layed down on my bed. I still can't believed myungsoo oppa confessed to me. I quickly got out my phone and texted Hyosung unnie, Hana unnie and Sunhwa and told them everything that happened today.

After 2 minutes my phoned buzzed. I checked my meassage box and it was hana unnie that replied first.

To: Jieunnie

Yah, jinja! I am so happy for you my cutie pie. Aw my Jieunnie already found someone. Now I am all by myself!! ;( ke ke ke

From: Hana unnie ^^

To: Hana unnie ^^

Thank you unnie!! Yah unnie don't worry you won't be alone for too long!! ke ke ke

From: Jieunnie

To: Jieunnie 

Oi what's that suppose to mean!? o.O

From: Hana unnie ^^

To: Hana unnie ^^

You will find out tomorrow!! muhahahaha ;)

From: Jieunnie

Soon afterwards I sent that meassage to Zinger unnie I got a text from Sunhwa.

To: Jieun-ah

OMG! Congratulations Jieun-ah!! ^^

Maybe someday me, hoya oppa, you and myungsoo oppa should go on a double date!! 

Imagine how fun that would be!! I am gonna plan it right now. ke ke ke

From: Sunhwa ^^

To: Sunhwa ^^

Thank you Sunhwa!!

OMG!! Yea we should totally go to a amusement park, that would be fun!! ke ke ke

From: Jieun-ah

To: Jieun-ah

Yea that would be fun. Araso I need to go now. Anyong!! ^^

From: Sunhwa ^^

To: Sunhwa ^^

Araso! Anyong!! ^^

From: Ji-eun ah

Soon after I got another text from Hyosung unnie.

To: Song-choding ^^

Omo, congratulations my song choding!! I knew he liked you!!

From: Hyosungie unnie ;)

To: Hyosungie unnie ;)

Oh jinja you knew!! Anyways thank you unnie!!

From: Song-choding ^^

To: Song-choding ^^

Yep!! Unnie knows everything!! ke ke ke 

Goodnight song-choding!! :D

From: Hyosungie unnie ;)

To: Hyosungie unnie ;)

ke ke ke araso unnie goodnight!! Sweet dreams :p

I put my phone down and turned out the lights. After 30 minutes I heard someone open the door and cuddle next to me. I looked up but I already knew that it was myungsoo oppa.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and went closer towards him. He smells so nice. He lightly pecked my head and fell asleep. I also fell asleep and smiled knowing that he will always be by my side.

Tring tring

I turned my alaram off and annoyedly walked to take a shower. After I came back I saw myungsoo oppa still sleeping I walked up to him and sat next near him.

I looked at him closely. He had very interesting features like his V-line shaped face, his pinkish kissable lips and his dreamy eyes. I was about to walk away to change but he pulled my hand and now I was on top of him.

"Am I that pretty to stare at?" he asked. "Ne, you have a very handsome facial features oppa even Bigbang's TOP would be scared of you!" I laughed.

"Oh really? You're no bad yourself. You have a face that boys adore. Even SNSD Yoona will be scared when she sees you, ke ke ke!!" he let go of me and stood up.

"Kamsahamnida oppa~!! Now go to your room I need to change for school!!" I pushed him out of my room. He chuckled and said "Yah babo ya we don't have school today, it's saturday!" 

"Oh yeah I nearly forgot. Oppa do you think we should fix Hana unnie and Sunggyu oppa today?" I asked. "Hmm ok if you want but we first need to go shopping! You take Hana and I will take Sunggyu hyung but don't tell her about this. It's a secret, araso?" he explained.

"Araso oppa" I replied and gave him an okay sign. "I will also text you where to bring Hana" he said."Okay now go I need to change and text Hana unnie too" I pushed him outside my room again.

"Why you can just change in front of me" he said and wiggled his eyebrows. "ert" I smriked and closed the door. After 30 minutes I finally got ready I wore this:

 

secrets-song-jieun-jung-hana.jpg?w=600

 

I walked down stairs and found that Myungsoo oppa was still getting ready. "OPPA!! HURRY UP!! I NEED YOU TO DROP ME AT HANA UNNIE'S HOUSE!!" I yelled. "ARASO!! I WILL BE THERE IN A SEC!!" he yelled back at me.

Myungsoo oppa was wearing this:

 

tumblr_mb9rvoSymW1rpkkdno1_500.jpg

 

"Oppa you look really handsome!" I said as he walked down. "You too!! My Jieunnie just gets prettier and prettier everyday. Stay alert some one might kidnap you because you're too pretty" he said and kissed my forehead. After that Myungsoo oppa dropped me off at Hana unnie's house and went to Sunggyu oppa's house.

To: Hana unnie ^^

Unnie I am here!! Hurry outside!!

From: Jieunnie

To: Jieunnie

Araso! I will be there in 2 minutes just putiing my shoe on!!

From: Hana unnie ^^

Hana unnie came outside and she was wearing this:

 

SECRET-s-Zinger-enjoying-her-vacation-in

 

"Omo unnie you look pretty" I gasped at her mature beauty. "Aniya you look prettier" she smiled. "Shall we go Jieunnie!! Oh by the way what was that thing you wanted to tell me?" she asked.

"Oh yea you know you told me to ask myungsoo oppa about how sunggyu oppa felt about you. Well he said that you were the prettiest out of SECRET!!" I squealed. "Oh jinja!" she said and squealed with me.

"Anyways let's go before we miss our bus!" I said and we both walked to the bus station. Finally after 30 minutes we reached to the shopping mall.

"Unnie let's go that dress shop" I pulled her towards the shop. "Ani why are we buying a dress?" she asked confused. "It's not for me, it's for you" I said. "For me? But why?" she asked still confused.

"Don't ask any questions, let's just find you a nice dress!" I replied. "This one, that one and this one too. Oh wait don't forget this one too!" I told her and pushed her to the changing room.

She put on dresses after dress but nothing appealed her body structure yet. Then finally we picked this one:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvmkcrjnDyObd-0gog14e

 

It was perfect for Hana unnie. It complemented her body well and showed her perfect S-line. She looked beautiful in that dress like a goddess. She's so beautiful but she always denies that. After this even she won't deny this fact.

And also with that dress we bought this heels:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZd88__ooslydY9E33s0u

 

SHOPPING DONE~

End of POV~

 

Myungsoo's POV~

I honked for the fifth time but Sunggyu hyung still didn't came out. This hyung is pissing me off now. "HUYNG PALLI!" I screamed and some people walking were staring at me. I looked away embarassed.

Finally he came out and ran up to me and sat inside the car. "Mianhe Myungsoo for being late" he apologised. "It's ok hyung but we need to reach the shopping mall before it's too late".

By the way Sunggyu hyung was wearing this:

 

tumblr_m8sjgn8F511ru0x37o1_500.jpg

 

We quickly reached to the shopping mall and as I was walking by I saw Jieunnie throwing whatever she could find to Hana. Aw poor Hana better wish her luck.

We walked up to the suit shop and I quickly started to search some clothes first. Sunggyu hyung didn't even know what I was doing. "Why are we doing this again?" he asked.

"You will know later first help me find some clothes" I replied. "Araso" he said and walked up to help me. "No hyung that doesn't suit you, change. Nah the colour is too bland, change. Nah, change, change and change" I said frustrated.

"This is the last one, what do you think?" he asked walking outside he changing room. "Hyung one word" I replied. "Change?" he asked. "Aniyo, perfect!" I smiled.

We finally found the perfect suit for him:

 

tumblr_m0k4d1IB211qhwguzo1_500.jpg

 

After we bought everything I quickly texted Jieunnie to tell her where to come.

To: Jieun baby ^^

Jieunnie bring Hana to the new resturant called "L". Hurry.

From: Myungsoo honey ^^

To: Myungsoo honey ^^

Araso we will be there in no time. See you there oppa"

From: Jieun baby ^^

We quckly drove to the resturant. I already had organised everything so we just needed to get there in time. Hopefully we will. Hopefully.

End of POV~

 

Myungsoo and Sunggyu reached there before Ji eun and Hana. "Hyung you sit here I will just go and make a quick phone call araso?" Myungsoo said. "Araso but hurry up I am hungry." Sunggyu replied.

Myungsoo went outside and looked for Ji eun and Hana. Myungsoo quickly got his phone out and texted Ji eun.

To: Jieun baby ^^

Jieunnie when you reach here just drop her at the front of the resturant and tell her to go inside and make up a excuse and leave her.

From: Myungsoo honey ^^

To: Myungsoo honey ^^

Okay we are there nearly!!

From: Jieun baby ^^

"Hana unnie just walk inside I will pay the taxi driver and join you" Ji eun said. "Araso but come quickly" Hana said and walked inside. Huh why is so dark in here? she thougth.

What happened to the lights? Sunggyu thought. BAM. A spotlight fell on Hana and Sunggyu. Sunngyu was stunned by Hana's look. "You look beautiful Hana" Sunggyu complemented.

"Oh thank you oppa! You look handsome as well" Hana replied shyly. "Come sit here with me. Now I know why Myungsoo wanted to take me to shopping beacause he arranged this date for us!" Sunggyu told the clueless Hana.

"Oh really? Ji eun took me shopping as well" Hana said. "Look Hana I know this maybe too rushed for you but I want to confess to you" Sunggyu walked up to Hana and kneeled down his knees. Hana was shocked of this sudden confession.

"Hana I may not be the perfect guy but I will change for you. I may not be able to afford much but if you say you want something I will get it for you. I might be cold to you sometimes but I regret it all the time. What I am trying say is today make me the happiest guy and accept my love for you" Sunggyu said sincerely.

Hana felt her eyes tearing up. She looked at Sunggyu and she nodded and couldn't stop crying. "Yah don't cry I can't see you like this" Sunggyu said and wiped her tears.

"This is the first time someone confessed to me and I am gald it's you oppa!" Hana said still crying. "And this tears are tears of joy oppa!" She hugged Sunggyu really tightly.

From afar Ji eun and Myungsoo were looking at them. "Aw that is so cute" Ji eun said and smiled. "You should have confessed to me like that as well oppa!" 

"I will when I propose to you" Myungsoo said. "Okay oppa it's a deal. Oppa I am cold!" Ji eun pouted. Myungso tightly hugged her. "Is this better?" he asked and she just nodded comforted by his warmth.

Ji eun looked up and Myungsoo went closer to her and kissed her on the lips. This time it was longer and Ji eun warmly replied to his kiss. The kiss got passionate but they stopped.

"Jieunnie you give the best kiss ever!" he chuckled. "Oppa" Ji eun said shyly and lightly smacked his hand. "I am just saying the truth!" Myungsoo said and hugged her again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo yo yo!! I am back with another chappie!! Hope you like it. It's slightly longer than my other chapters. Phew this took a long time.