I think I am falling for .. YOU!!

My Heart belongs to YOU!!

5LlbX.png

 

Ji eun's POV~

As I was also about to leave Myungsoo pulled me behind everyone and said "Remember if anyone hurts you or does anything to you, always come to me, araso?". I felt my cheek burn so I looked on the floor and nodded. "Aw keo. Now let's go!" he smiled and left me blushing really badly. He touched me and really cares for me, I smiled!

I went to my next class which was english. I sat down in my seat and checked my phone since the teacher was a little late. Huh a meassage from an unkown person! I opened up the meassage it read:

Yah Jieunne wait for me after school at the front gate, araso?

From Myungsoo oppa ^^

I smiled and replied:

Araso oppa I will wait for you and how the heck did you get my number!?

From Jieunne ^^

He texted back saying:

I sneaked into your room when you were having a shower ^^

From Myungsoo oppa XD

Uff this oppa is really weird and I texted him saying:

Eww are you a ert oppa!? o.O

From Jieunne ;)

After a minute he texted back:

YAH! I am not a ert!! :(

From Myungsoo oppa :p

I laughed at his behaviour:

Araso now concentrate on your work ;p

From Jieunne XD

"You two look really close!" I nearly jumped fom my seat and turned around to find Zinger smiling at me. "Yah Hana! You scared me to death!" "Oh mian I will be careful next time!" Zinger apologised.

"Um .. I guess we are close!" I blushed. "I think he really likes you by the way he was acting around you and standing up for you" Zinger told me seriously but I couldn't help but laugh. "Ani he just cares for me as a dongseng!!" I replied denying it.

"Enough about me now onto you. So what's new? Liking anyone yet?" I asked curiously. Zinger blushed a bit. I knew there was someone. "Yah! Who is it?" I asked getting closer. "Um .. well it's Sunggyu oppa" she replied shyly. "OMG! Really how long you been crushing on him?" I wiggled my eyebrows. "Yah! Don't do that but it's been nearly two months now!"

"And now you tell me!?" I gave her a scarcastic look. "Look who it's coming from" Zinger gave me the look back. "Oh yeah mianhe. But I can ask Myungsoo oppa about that you know!" I told her. "Really? I really want to know how he feels about me" she held my hand begging. "Araso" I caressed her hair.

Tring Tring~

"Class dissmissed!" the teacher shouted and left the room. Finally, now I have got to go and wait for Myungsoo oppa. While I was waiting some people chuckled at me. Why is there something on my face? Ah molla.

Yah oppa hurry I am freezing and I don't even have a coat!! :(

From Jieunne ^^

OK!! I will be there in 2 minutes just wait a while!! ;)

From Myungsoo oppa ^^

"I am here Jieunne" Myungsoo shouted from behind. I smiled and waved at him. He chuckled at me as well. "Why what happened?" I asked him cluelessly. "Aigoo you're so clumsy you have a big pen mark at your face!" I felt embarrassed and looked down at my feet.

Suddenly he grabbed my chin and made me face him. He took out a napkin and rubbed off the pen mark.I smiled at him and he crassed my hair. "Let's go now" he said. "Huh what about your bike?" I asked him.

"Oh I let my friend borrow it for today so we have to walk. Mian!" he replied. "Ani it's ok!" I gave him a thumbs up and he chuckled. "You're so cute. Oh here you go" and he took off his coat and wrapped it around me. "Ani oppa you are going to freeze!" I looked at him worriedly. "I will be ok as long as you're ok" he smiled. "Oppa is so cheesy!" I pouted.

I grabbed his hand and put in my pocket. He was shocked but he smiled. "You're going to freeze otherwise!" I quickly defended myself. "Did I say anything and besides I like it" he said getting closer to me. Huh I am not going to get tricked again. I stared back at him. Suddenly he kissed me on the lips really quickly.

It was short but nice and sweet. "Oh mian but I really gotta tell you this. If I don't tell you this today then some one else might. Ever since you told me that you liked me I have been thinking about you. My every day seems special because it has you in it. I hope you will accept my heart" he grabbed my hand.

But I was shocked at his confession that I didn't know anything else to say. He looked at me then turned away sad. Before walking away he said "It's ok if you don't like me anymore I understand". He started walking away slowly. What are you doing Ji eun go stop him and tell him that he's wrong.

I ran up to him and gave him a back hug. He turned around to face me. He looked a little shocked. "Ani oppa I liked you since the day I saw you and when you're the one who is confessing to me, do you think I would say no?" I told him. He shook his head. "Aigoo keopta" I pinched his cheeks. 

End of POV~

 

Myungsoo's POV~

I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned around and saw Jieunne and looked a little shocked. “Ani oppa I liked you since the day I saw you and when you’re finally confessing to me, do you think I would say no?” She told me. “Does that mean you like me as well?” I asked her again. “Yes oppa!” “Yay” I yelled and jumped in the air. “Aigoo keopta” she pinched my cheeks.

I grabbed her hand and she smiled at me. "Let's go!" I said while dragging her along with me. "Oh oppa I have something to ask you" she slowly started. "Yea" I asked her curiously.

"I wanted to know what Sunggyu oppa thought of Zinger" she finally asked. "Hmm well one day we were talking about the prettiest  member in SECRET and he chose Zinger but why?"

"Oh joelmal, it's just that Zinger has this crush on Sunggyu oppa!" she replied chuckling. "Really so does Sunggyu hyung. He has been crushing on her for like a year now", I replied shocked.

"Aw I think we should set them up!" she told me excitedly. "Yeah we totally should" I said and kissed her forehead. She blushed a little. "Oh oppa who in INFINITE choose me as the prettiest?" she asked me curiously.

"Hm I think it was Hoya and Sungyeol" I replied. "Oh really Hoya oppa and Sugyeol oppa? What about you then oppa?" she pouted. "Of course I choose you as well" I lied.

"Oh look oppa the leaves falling off the tree. It's so beautiful!" she said then ran and started jumping about. She is really cute. I smiled and walked up to her and started to play around with her.

After a little while I grabbed her hand and made her face me. I held her chin and slowly pecked her in the lips and we stayed like that for a long time. Then finally I let go. "Oppa shall I tell you something?" She asked.

"Of course Jieunne" I replied. "Today .. you were my first kiss and it felt really special. Thank you!" she said shyly. "Jieunne you were my first kiss as well and will be my last kiss" I said as I cupped her face.

"Really oppa? I was your first kiss?" she said giving me her cute eye smile. "Yes you were Jieunne!" I said. "Let's go umma must be worrying about us" I ran dragging her along.

End of POV~