Who's she?

My Heart belongs to YOU!!

5LlbX.png

 

Jieun's POV~

AH!! Lotte park was fun!! I think I should go again with Myungsoo oppa. I sat down on my bed and layed down. I sighed. It was a very tiring day today.

I took out the picture of me and myungsoo oppa took today and placed it on the table next to my bed. I was hugging him and he was kissing my forehead. I think this is currently my favourite picture of us.

I heard a knock on the door and told them to come in. "Appa" I said standing up. "Jieunnie. It's been ages since I have talked to you my baby". He smiled as he sat next to me.

"I know appa" I said hugging him. "How are you doing? Do you like the Kims'?" He asked ruffled my hair. "Appa you know I don't like people touching my hair and yes I like the Kims'" I smiled.

He chuckled and nodded along with me. He looked around the room until something caught his sight. He was looking at the direction of the picture of Myungsoo and me.

"That's a nice picture" He said and I felt myself blushing. "Well I will let you rest now" He stood up and left the room. OH MY DAYS!! He saw the picture. What am I gonna do?

Don't worry Jieun it will be alright. I mentally cheered my self. I changed my clothes and was about to sleep when I got a text meassage from Myungsoo oppa. I smiled.

To Jieunnie~

Jieunnie sleep tight and let's meet tomorrow at the Sweet Paradise Cafe arasso? Come at around 2pm and we won't be going together. Goodnight my darling!! :)

From Myung oppa~

 

To Myung oppa~

Arasso oppa!! Do you have something to do tomorrow?? Goodnight oppa I love you!! <3

From Jieunnie~

 

To Jieunnie~

Yes that's why I have to go earlier than you!! I love you too my cutie pie!! <3

From Myung oppa~

 

I smiled as I put my phone to the side. But I still don't get why he keeps texting me when we are living in the same home. I looked at our picture and kissed it good night.

End of POV~

 

No one's POV~

Jieun woke up and took a quick shower. She quickly put on the dress she decided beforehand and went downstairs. "Jieun-ah~" Mrs Kim called her.

"Ne umma" Jieun said as she took a seat next to her. "I have been meaning to ask ages ago but I couldn't. Do you like living here?" She smiled.

"I love your house umma" Jieun answered. "What about my Myungsoo? Do you love him?" Mrs Kim chuckled. "Wh .. what?" Jieun stuttered. "I already saw the picture this morning Jieun-ah" She said.

This made Jieun flush bright red. "Then .. I do love him umma" Jieun bowed down. "Aw you two make the cutest couple" Mrs Kim squealed. Jieun looked up and smiled at Mrs Kim reaction.

"You really think so umma?" Jieun asked."Definitely" Mrs Kim hugged Jieun. "So where are you going right now?" She asked breaking the hug.

"I am going to meet Myungsoo oppa" Jieun said. "Oh then hurry go" Mrs Kim said. "Arasso bye umma" Jieun waved. "Bye Jieun-ah" She waved back and did a fighting sign.

Should I buy something for oppa since I am a bit early? Jieun thought. Jieun entered a shop and bought a couple necklace. She got the one where the guy is kissing the girl's forehead. It reminded Jieun of them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzxvycTFHh32i4xXoyUHE 

 

"Aw this is so cute" Jieun cuckled to herself. She skipped happily to the cafe and entered inside. She was walking up to Myungsoo when she saw him but something made her stop in her tracks.

All that was going inside Jieun's head was "Who is that girl and why is she hugging him?" Jieun started to tear up and she threw the necklace away and ran out the cafe.

Why was she hugging him? Is this why he said he was busy? Cause he was meeting another girl behind her back? Jieun was still running but she didn't knew where she was.

She finally stopped when she saw a park. She sat down on the bench and started crying. Her phone buzzed and she looked to see who it was. It was Myungsoo calling her.

Jieun ended the call and turned her phone off. "Excuse me lady. Looks like you need some company" Someone tapped her shoulders. Jieun turned back and shook her head. "It's alright I am fine. I just want to be alone".

But he still insisted sitting next to her. Infact too close to her. "I said it's fine. You may leave" Jieun said facing her back to him. "But how can I leave such a fine lady on her own" He smirked.

Jieun sighed and stood up but was pulled back down again. "Seriously what is your problem?" Jieun yelled. "Just spend some time with me and it will be alright" He started touching her.

"Get your dirty hands off me" Jieun slapped him. He glared at her. "Alright I was being nice but now I think I have to be harsh" He grabbed her arm and started dragging her.

"Let go off me. HELP" Jieun screamed. "Shut your .." What ever he was about to say was cut off by a punch. "She said let go off her" Myungsoo growled.

He stood up and glared at Myungsoo. "And who are you?" He asked. "Her boyfriend. Now scram" Myungsoo said while indicating to punch him again but he ran away.

"Jieunnie are you alright?" Myungsoo asked as he checked her body for any scars. "I am alright" Jieun said coldly and removed his hands from her. "Thank you".

Jieun started walking off. "Jieun what's wrong?" Myungsoo followed behind her. However Jieun didn't reply to any of his questions. "Jieun what's wrong with you?" He spinned her so she was facing him.

"What's my problem? What's your problem!" She shouted. "Jieunnie is there a problem?" Myungsoo asked as he walked towards her. However Jieun ran away. "JIEUN!" Myungsoo yelled after her.

He grabbed her wrist and pull her towards him. "TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS" He yelled. He was angry. Why was she so angry with him. He didn't do anything wrong.

"Oppa it hurts let go" Jieun mumbled as tears started forming in her eyes. This calmed him down and he let go of her. "I am sorry" He apologised.

"But can you please tell me what I did wrong" He pleaded. Jieun sighed. Doesn't he know what he did wrong? "Oppa I saw everything" Jieun said."What do you mean?" He asked confused. "I saw you with her" Jieun glared.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Jieun believes that Myungsoo is cheating on her. Is that the truth or is there another story behind this!? Stay tuned to find out!!

Special thanks to peaceandjoy for helping me with this chapter!! Thank you!!