Haters? Already?

My Heart belongs to YOU!!

5LlbX.png

 

"Wah this is the first time I actually saw him smile" Ji eun thought.

No one's POV~

"Ji eun, Myungsoo hurry up you two are going to be late for school" Mrs Kim shouted from the stairs. "Huh what time is it?" Ji eun asked in her sleep. "It's already 8.00, you better hurry up sleepy head" Myungsoo replied. Ji eun shot up from the bed to see half Myungsoo smiling at her. His perfect body shape and abs made Ji eun blush.

"Ya..h don't just smile, put a shirt on!" Ji eun shouted at him while covering her eyes. Myungsoo quickly put on his and walked over to Ji eun who was still covering her eyes. "You're too innocent" he said and walked out of the room. Ji eun felt herself blushing and smiling to herself. She looked at the clock and it was already 8.10. " Oh no Ji eun you are so gonna die today!!" she got up to dress.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Kim" Ji eun bowed and walked over to sit in front of Myungsoo who was silently eating. "Oh Ji eun good morning and I told you that no need to be so formal just call us umma and appa" Mr Kim replied. "Ne a..ppa" Ji eun said awkwardly. "Ji eun hurry up we are going to be late" Myungsoo hurried her up. "COMING!!" She shouted while putting her shoe on and eating her toast.

Myungsoo smiled at her. She was so cute trying to eat and put her shoe at the same time. Myungsoo grabbed her shoe and put it on for her. Ji eun just smiled at his actions. He was never this nice before. "Let's go" he said and grabbed her hand. Ji eun looked away so he couldn't see her blush.

"Wait here, ok?" He told. She just nodded her head. After 2 minutes he came out with a bike. Ji eun looked at him curiously. "What's that for?" she asked. "Ah this is my bike, I was thinking that we are already late so if he go on my bike we could get to school quicker" he smiled at her. 

They got on the bike and he told her "Hold on tight around my waist, ok?". She slowly nodded. "Let's go!!" he shouted. "Yah Myungsoo ya slow down!!" she screamed while covering her face in his back and grabbing his waist tighter. Hmm he even smells nice. "Yahh Myungsoo I told you to slow down". "But what's the fun in that? Plus you're grabbing me tighter" he turned around and winked.

Ji eun felt her heart flutter a bit. "Yeah .. umm .. look at the road we might crash or something". They arrived at school laughing. Every girl was giving Ji eun evils but she didn't care although it got a little bit annoying. 

I am so happy today Ji eun thought while skipping to her class. I went to school with Myungsoo. ME!! But all these girls were giving me evils, it's getting kind of annoying now. "Oh annyeong Hyosung!!" She waved at her.

"Ah Ji eun come here, Sunhwa and Zinger are just coming" Hyosung replied. Ji eun went and sat next to her. "So what's going on with you and Myungsoo?" Hyosung asked. "Um well unnie .. don't tell anyone but me and my dad are living with his family because we have no where to go and he happened to be my dad's best friend son" She whispered are quietly as she could so no could hear her.

"WHAT!!??" Hyosung screamed which caused everyone to look at her. "Yah unnie sit down" Ji eun said. "Oh my gosh you and Myungsoo live together in a HOUSE!!" Hyosung couldn't stop smiling. Ji eun just nodded. "Promise to keep this between us" she asked. "Promise" Hyosung replied.

"Oh my gosh you can't believe this guys" Zinger came skipping. "Sunhwa and Hoya are going out!!" she squealed. "WHAT!! That is so cute. I am so happy for you" Ji eun said and hugged Sunhwa who was blushing away. "Yah Zinger you don't have to scream you know" Sunhwa snapped at her.

"Ok you two sit down and tell us what happened now!!" Hyosung took in charge and they quietly sat down. "So what happened was we were walking and suddenly Hoya and the others came in front of us. They said Hoya had something important to say to Sunhwa. Then he kneeled on the floor and gave Sunhwa flowers and clocolate shape of a heart! It was so cute and he asked her if she will go out with him or not" Zinger squealed.

"Aw that is so cute!!" Hyosung and Ji eun said in unison. " Yah stop it guys. Oh by the way Ji eun what's up with you and Myungsoo!!?? I saw you two coming to school together. Are you two going out!!?? Sunhwa asked curiously. "What? No we're not going out. Promise you won't tell anyone!!??" she asked. "PROMISE!!" Sunhwa and Zinger said together.

"Well me and my dad are living with Myungsoo's family" Ji eun whispered. "WHAT!!??" They said in unison. "Hehe that's what Hyosung unnie did" she laughed. "Oh by the way guys Sunggyu just texted me saying if we want to eat together with Infinite?" Hyosung asked them. "OF COURSE!!" Sunhwa, Zinger and Ji eun replied in unison. "O..kay guys calm down"Hyosung replied shocked with their answer.

It was lunch time and Infinite called Secret over to sit with them. "Over here guys" Sunggyu called out. They sat like this: Hoya and Sunhwa, next to them dongwoo, hyosung, sunggyu and in front of them sungjong, zinger, sungyeol, woohyun, ji eun and myungsoo. "So Ji eun is Myungsoo treating you nicely?" Woohyun asked her. "Huh what do you mean oppa?" she asked confused.

"I mean is he treating you nicely in his house" he replied. Ji eun nearly choked on her water. "Are you ok?" Myungsoo asked her worriedly. "Yeah I just need to go to the toilet" and she ran off. "What happened to her?" Hyosung asked. "Don't worry noona I will go and check" Myungsoo said and ran off.

"Ji eun it's ok it's not like you are going out with him or something" Ji eun looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Let's go" she was about to leave when these three girls stopped her and slammed her against the wall. "What do you think you are doing hanging around with Myungsoo oppa like that" One tall blonde girl asked her. 

"I don't know what you are talking about" Ji eun replied but another short girl slapped her round the face and said " Don't act so innocent, we saw you coming to school with oppa". 

Where could she be I searched every where for her thought Myungsoo. When he heard noises coming from the room next to the girls toilet. Is Ji eun in there. He walked in the room and saw Ji eun on the floor covered in blood and three girls just smirking at her. "JI EUN!!" Myungsoo shouted.

Ji eun looked up and smiled "Oppa" she whispered loud enough to Myungsoo to hear. "Ahh oppa it wasn't us .." the blonde hair started to talk but Myungsoo just ignored her and walked over to Ji eun. " Kenchana?" he asked while rubbing off the blood on her face. "Let's take you to the nurse's room" and carried her. He was about to walk out when he turned around and said to the three girls "If I ever see you girls around Ji eun I will not spare you. Get that in your head" and he walked out the room.

When he walked in the nurse's room there was no one so he layed her on the bed and went to get the first aid. "It's going to hurt so grab my hand" and started applying some medicine. "Ah it hurts" Ji eun screamed in pain and grabbed his hand really tightly. "Ah does it hurt? I am so going to get those es" he couldn't see her in pain.

Ji eun just smiled at him. She was happy knowing that he cares for her. "It's ok Myungsoo it doesn't hurt that bad" she tried to smile. "Yah I am older than you call me oppa" he told her. "Fine then, oppa let's go back to our class" she was about to stand up but Myungsoo hugged her and said "If those girls ever hurt you tell me, araso?". "Umm I will oppa" Ji eun hugged him back.

"Now let's go". "Actually Ji eun let's bunk school for today!!" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her. "Where are we going oppa?" Ji eun asked curiously. "We're going to watch this new horror movie that was just released yesterday" he replied excitedly. "Ho..rror mo..vie?" she asked nervously. 

"Don't worry if you get scared just hold on to me" he smiled and winked at her. "Me and scared yeah right!!" she scoffed. "Says the girl that's scared of the dark" he murmured. "What did you say" she asked. " Oh nothing let's hurry up before it starts" she pulled her.

After the movie~

"Oh my gosh best movie ever" Myungsoo shouted as he got out of the cinema. However Ji eun was still shocked from all the blood and murder. "You do know that I am going to get nightmare right?" Ji eun told him while they were on their way back to home. "Don't worry I am there for you" he smiled at her and they were laughing the whole way back. I hope we could be like this for ever. Ji eun thought. I wish that time held still so I could capture this moment right here with her. Myungsoo thought.

~Yay yay yay!! I am back with this chapter. I am not dead guys!! Enjoy!! ^^ ~