Lotte Park!! Go go go~

My Heart belongs to YOU!!

5LlbX.png

 

Next week~

Jieun's POV~

It's been a week already since that accident. I visit Hana and uncle now and then. I feel sorry for her, she just started going out with Sunggyu oppa and this happened.

I promised Sunhwa we would go on our double date today. She is so excited but worried at the same time. She called 5 times today so she could check on me. She's so sweet.

I should probably have a shower now. It sometimes pains a lot around the bruises but it's healing quickly. After the warm shower I quickly picked out a cute dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRHWabRFLNZMtcqyMVyIh

This should be perfect right? Oh well I will go with my instinct. I walk out the room and notice that Myungsoo oppa hasn't came out of his room yet.

"Oppa hurry up" I knock on the door. "Coming" he yells back and comes out the room some seconds later. "How do I look?" he asks hoping for a good response.

l-infinite-341257.jpg?1334254654

Jieun stood still and stared for a while. Myungsoo waved his hands in front of her and said "I know I am handsome but don't stare that much" He chuckled.

"Hmm .. what?" Jieun asked. "Nothing and you still haven't replied me" He asked. "You look really nice oppa but.." Jieun said. "But what?" Myungsoo panicked.

"What if all the girls looks at you" Jieun pouted. "Aw is my Jieunnie jealous?" Myungsoo chuckled. "Ani" Jieun puffed her cheeks. "Ah so huggable" Myungsoo said before giving her a big hug.

"Oppa .. can't .. breathe" Jieun mumbled. "Oh sorry" He released her from the hug and said "Let's go we don't want them to keep waiting"

 

No one's POV~

After some time they arrived at the entrance where they found Hoya and Sunhwa waiting for them. "Jieunnie" Sunhwa yelled and hugged her while Hoya came over and gave Myungsoo a "manly" hug.

tumblr_m51ltdjHKC1rvpanno1_400.jpg  hoya000.jpg

"Took you long enough" Hoya said. "It's all Myungsoo oppa's fault" Jieun pointed at the dumbfounded guy. "What me?" Myungsoo asked. "Yeah you" Jieun replied.

"Okay no more discussions. Let's go and play" Sunhwa said dragging Jieun with her. "Girls" Hoya and Myungsoo shook their head and followed behind them.

"Ah let's go on one last ride" Sunhwa smirked. "The Haunted House". Sunhwa exactly knew how much Jieun was afraid of ghosts but she still forced her to tag along. Why? Cause she wanted to see skinship between the couple.

"Sunhwa please I am scared" Jieun begged. "Don't worry Myungsoo oppa is there for you" Sunhwa assured her. "But he looks more scared than me" Jieun joked.

"Yah I am not scared" Myungsoo yelled. "I am just joking oppa!" Jieun siled as she warpped her arms around him. "Okay guys let's go" Hoya said.

"Oppa don't let go of me, okay?" Jieun asked. "Don't worry Jieun" Myungsoo patted her head. He grabbed her hand and walked inside. Jieun closed her eyes the whole way through and kept screaming when someone touched her. 

"Oppa I am scared" Jieun yelled as she hugged him. "Don't be scared Jieunnie I am here for you" Myungsoo assured her. He carried her in a bridal style and started walking.

Jieun rested her head against his chest and shut her eyes. How can she be so cute and so pretty at the same time. Myungsoo thought as he stared at her face.

They came out the haunted house to find Sunhwa and Hoya already there however Sunhwa was crying and Hoya was consoling her. "Jieun it's alright now" he whispered into her ears.

She slowly opened her eyes as Myungsoo put her down. "Sunhwa are you alright?" Jieun asked as she saw her sobbing. "Yeah don't worry about me" Sunhwa replied.

"Sunhwa and Hoya oppa we are gonna go now. Bye" Jieun and Myungsoo waved as they made their way to the parking space. Jieun noticed that many girls were staring at her boyfriend.

She couldn't help but feel jealous. Myungsoo noticed her expression and decided to . He waved at the girls that were staring at him and they squealed.

 Jieun gave him the dead glares and turned her focus on the girls. She swapped her places with him and glared at the girls. She shouted "OPPA NAEKKEOYA!!" and stuck her toungue out at the girls. You're so cute when you're jealous Jieunnie. Myungsoo smiled.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I should carry on this fanfic!!

I know this is a really late update but forgive me!! ^^

Enjoy the chapter!! <3