I will make you like me again!!

My Heart belongs to YOU!!

5LlbX.png

 

Ji eun POV~

 

I went to my dad's shop. I saw him with my stuff and his stuff. I went up to him and asked. "Appa are we going somewhere?" He looked up to me and said "Yeah we are going to my friend's house. He asked me to live with him". "Ah chinja he seems very nice appa" I said. "He is, we were the best of friends in high school. That reminds me he has a son that goes to the same school as you".

"Ah really then that's a good thing I don't have to worry about going to school by myself" I said and went to help him. Hmm who could he be. Maybe Myungsoo? Yeah like that's gonna happen and anyways I don't like him anymore. 

Ji eun's POV~

I slept through the whole ride because I was so tired. "Ji eun ah we are here", I got woken up by my dad. He took some stuff inside and I was getting the remaining some stuff when someone tapped me.

"Ne" I said as I turned to see myungsoo. Huh Myungsoo? what is he doing here? "You? What are you doing here?" I asked hoping he doesn't live here. "Um .. I live here" he said taking some of my stuff from my hand. "Follow me inside the house or just stay here" he said walking in. I took the remaining stuff and followed him inside.

Argh why are you doing this to me. I was hoping to stay away from him but you are just making me closer to him. I walked inside the house. It was really huge. I went and stood next to my dad. "Ah is that your daughter? She is really pretty" Myungsoo's dad said. "Ah kamsamnida ajushi", I replied. 

"No need to be formal just call us umma and appa. Myungsoo why don't you show Ji eun her room?" Myungsoo's mom asked him. "Ah .. ne umma", Ji eun replied. "Ne umma, you follow me" he said. I bowed to ajushi and ajumma and followed him upstairs. He went inside the room and I followed him inside. I walked in but he wasn't there. "Huh that's strange he did walk into this room" I said.

When suddenly someone pushed me on the bed. It was myungsoo and he jumped on top of me. "Ya what are you doing?" I asked him and tried to push him off me but he wouldn't move. He leaned into me I tightly closed my eyes and he wishpered in my ears "I will make you like me again". 

"What!!??"I shouted and he covered my mouth with his hand. "Why did you close your eyes? Were you thinking of doing something else?" he said smirking. "Ya why would I think that?" I said pushing him off me. "If you need anything my room is in front of yours", he said winking at me and walked to his room.

I started to blush. Eh what's happening to me I thought I didn't like him anymore. Argh I think I just need to have a warm shower and refresh myself. I closed the door,  took some clothes out and went into the bath room.

End of POV~

Knok knock knock .. "Huh who could that be? It's 00:30 am right now", Myungsoo said and went to open the door. To his surprise it was Ji eun. "What are you doing here?" he asked her. "Um .. I am scared of the dark" she wishpered quietly. "Huh what did you say?" She said it a bit louder this time. "I am scared of .. umm .. the dark".

"What do you want me to do then?", he asked her. " I um .. was thinking if I could sleep here with you" she said while looking at the floor. "Are you sure that I won't do anything to you?" he said while grabbing her small waist and bringing her closer to him. "Um .. I .. that" she couldn't say anything. He let go of her and asked her to come in.

"Sleep here and I will sleep at the end" he said while lying on the bed. Ji eun just stood up. " Don't worry I won't do anything to you. Promise, now sleep". She slowly walked and slept on the end of the bed.

 

Myungsoo's POV~

I looked over my shoulders to see Ji eun was shivering so I got close to her and hugged her to keep her warm. "Oppa .. I .. like you .. but why are .. you so mean .. towards me?" she said. I looked at her but she was talking in her sleep. But I still replied to her "Because that's just oppa's personality".

"Hmm I like it when you hug me and be nice to me because sometimes your words hurt me too much oppa" she said pouting. Aigoo she is so cute when she pouts like that. I didn't know when I fell asleep.

End of POV~

 

When myungsoo woke up to see Ji eun is still sleeping. He was about to stand up when Ji eun his hand and said "Don't go I told you I get scared when I am alone". He thought she was talking in her sleep again but she wasn't. She looked at him and pleaded. "Just say that you don't want me to leave you", he said while getting closer to her.

"Ya ya ya I just said that I don't want to be alone. You are just misunderstanding of what I said" she shouted at him. "If you want to be that mean to me than I will just go" he stood up to go but Ji eun hugged him and said "Araso I am sorry please don't go!! "Ok I won't go!!" he said smiling at her. "Wah this is the first time I actually saw him smile" Ji eun thought.