Can you notice me??

My Heart belongs to YOU!!

      5LlbX.png

 

 

Ji eun's POV~

Oh annyong Ji eun imnida. So this is the story of my life. I am just a high school girl that dreams too much of being one of the most famous singer however that can't possibly happen. I have a group called Secret which is made of me and my 3 best friend and they are called Hyosung, Zinger and Sunhwa.

Oh you are asking who that group is that all the girls are going wild for? That's Infinite the kingas of this school, you see the person in the middle, his name is Kim Myungsoo my ultimate crush since middle school. But I am too afraid to go and talk to him. Secret and Infinite are pretty close but Myungsoo keeps everything to himself so it's pretty hard to approach him. 

Ah but seeing him from this distance is so nice I feel like I am going faint. He is so charamistic and handsome. I hope someday I will be visible in front of him since I am very quite. Can you notice me?

End of POV~

 

"Ji eun ah~" Hyosung called her. "Yeah unnie?" Ji eun answered hoping she didn't see her staring at myungsoo. Even though they have been best friends since elementary school she has kept this secret from them. "Come here, palli!!" Hyosung called her over.

"Ne unnie why did you call me?" Ji eun asked. "If you really like myungsoo then why don't you go and talk to him" Hyosung answered her. "Eh .. ani I don't .. like him. Who said that I did? You're just thinking .. some weird stuff lately unnie" Ji eun answered worriedly. "Don't lie to me Ji eun ah I see how you look at him and I know you like him so go and talk to him" She answered.

"Unnie how did you know that? I mean is it that obvious?" Ji eun asked nervously. "Ani it's just that I know you so well that I can tell from your eyes!!" She smiled at her. "Now we are having lunch with Infinite and then you can talk to him there. Let's go" Hyosung told her as she was dragging Ji eun along.

"Annyong Ji eun and Hyosung unnie. Come sit here" Sunhwa said as she patted the seats next to her. "Annyong Sunhwa and Zinger" Ji eun replied and went to sit next to Sunhwa. "Ya Zinger, why isn't Infinite here yet?" Hyosung asked Zinger. She was about to reply when they came and said their greetings.

"Annyong Secret" Infinite greeted them and bowed. "Annyong Infinite" Secret replied and bowed. Hyosung kept nudging Ji eun to talk to myungsoo. "Ya talk to him" Hyosung wishpered so no one can hear them. "Ani I am scared that he will not like me", Ji eun wishpered as well. 

Hyosung kept on nagging at Ji eun but she won't move so she decides to give up. After all of them finished their lunch Infinite left. "Annyong Secret we will see you tomorrow" Infinite waved them goodbye and left. After they left Hyosung snapped at Ji eun for losing her chance. "Ya Ji eun ah you should have talked to him". Sunhwa and Zinger looked confused so Hyosung told them everything. "Ya Jieun you should have told us" They began snapping at her.

Ji eun couldn't stand it and left them alone. As she was walking down the corridoor she saw someone inside the store room. "Excuse me I don't think you are allowed in there" she said as she tapped the person's shoulder. As he turned around she realised that it was myungsoo. 

"Um .. I didn't knew it was you. I am sorry" she started apologising. "If I am not allowed here then what are you doing here?" He asked her in a cold way. "I .. umm .. that" she started to get nervous. Myungsoo slammed her on the wall and blocked her way so she couldn't get out. "Don't ever tell me what to do, alright?" He shouted at her. "Umm .. yes. Please can you let me go?" she replied.

He left the room while saying "Hmph .. Didn't even like her in the first place". She felt like she was going to cry she ran outside the school and started to walk away from school. She finally reached home but to her horror there was fire brigade and police outside her house. 

Her whole house was burnt. She rushed to her dad who was on the floor crying. "Appa what happened and where's umma?" she asked worried. Her dad pointed at he house while crying. Ji eun bursted out crying and hugged her dad. First got rejected by myungsoo and now her mom is dead. What else could get worse??

 

Annyong readers so how do you like my new fanfic?? Is the first chapter boring or not?? Please keep on reading to see what happens between myungsoo and ji eun. Will myungsoo start to like her or will ji eun starts to hate myungsoo?? DUN DUN DUNNNNN ... :)