Chapter : THAT SMILE

♥ Muse of Love ♥

“Nana” she holds out her hand “Nice to meet you greasy guy,Woo Hyun.” She said between her laugh.

He seems can’t forget the sound of her airy laugh and her warm smile.Have he fallen in love?

“Yaah,Nam Woo Hyun!” he snapped from his dream. “Stop daydreaming and go practice!” the elder shout from across the room.

“We’re just resting for like...5 minutes!” he whines

Sung Gyu shook his head “No.We got only 5 days to practice before the concert.Aren’t you worried?”

He sighed. “Okay,okay.At least spare me some time to drink please?”

“Whatever.”

“Hyung!” he felt someone tapped him.

“What?” he mumbles.

Sung Jong took a seat in front of him “You don’t usually daydreaming during practice.Something on your mind?” he ask.

“What?Nothing.”

“Is it about a girl?”

“W-what?!” the blush began to crept up to his cheeks.

“Who’s that girl?Is she cute?” Sung Jong teased,nudging his shoulder.

“W-what!Stop your nonsense!Go continue your practice.” He stutters.Pushing Sung Jong away.

“It’s true isn’t?You already said ‘what’ 4 times and I can clearly see your blushing.” He wiggles his eyebrows before leaving Woo Hyun blushing.

 

 

“You can’t come?!?”

“Yeah,seems like I can’t.Sorry.” she apologize.

“Aww..but we already planned this a month earlier.And you said you could come!” the girl on the other line groans.

Before she could reply,her coughing fit decided to be a show off and she accidently dropped the phone on her lap as she cough into her hands.She picked the phone and put it beside her ear.

“Oh my,you sound horrible.Are you alright?”

“Seems like this fever get in our way.” She chuckled.Her voice was hoarse from the coughing.

“Do you want me to come there?” she asked.Feeling concerned towards her best friend.

“No,no.It’s okay Eun Ae.I’ve already took my medicine.It’s going to be alright in no time.” She said reassuringly.

“Okay.If anything happens,you know who’s to call right?”

She nodded “Yes ma’am.” She ended the phone call and slammed her petite body on the bed.Slighlty feeling guilty to decline Eun Ae’s invitation to her bias concert,Infinite.

 

 

“What did she said?” he ask.

She shook her head “She was coughing pretty bad.I’m worried about her.” A heavy sigh escaped from .

His eyes widen in shock “D-did she already go to the hospital?”

She nodded “Yeah.She said she’s going to be alright.Aish..you know her..”

“Stubborn.” He sighed.

“Babe,can we visit her later?She really get me worried here.”

“Sure thing jagi.Right after your precious Infinite’s concert.” Dae Hyun teased,earning a small smack on his shoulder.

“Stop it,they’re awesome and you know it!” she pouts.

“I know,I know.Should we go now?” Intertwining his fingers between hers,she nodded her head.