Chapter : VOICE MESSAGE

♥ Muse of Love ♥

Beep…Beep…It rang. ‘Urghh,voicemail.’

“Damn you Dae Hyun!How dare you to leave me alone!FREAKING ALONE!!I don’t know the way home,just come back and bring me home already!” she yelled,ending the phone call.

She doesn’t really mind looking like mad person as there’s not really much people surrounding.This place was very stranger to her.

“Urgh..I hate you Dae Hyun.If I catch cold tomorrow,you’ll get it!” she mumbled while tightening the clothes around her to keep her body warm.
 

 

“Thank you for your hardworks.” they said as they bowed to the staffs.

“Sung Gyu!” one of the stylist noona called.

“Ah,yes?” he replied,heading towards the woman.

“You guys don’t have any schedule after this right?”

He shook his head,giving a warm smile.

“Then,call the others so we can remove their make up.” she command.He nodded and head to call the other members.

While waiting for other to remove their make up,he took time to relax his body.

“Yaah ,Lee Sung Jong!”

“What?” the maknae groans.

“My phone!” he command.

“Aish hyung,your phone,your business then.” he mumbled.

“What?” he turns with his eyes narrowed.

“Nothing.Here.” Sung Jong held out the leader’s phone.

 

“1 voice message?Unknown number?” he opened it and put up the phone closer to his ear.

 

“Damn you Dae Hyun!How dare you to leave me alone!FREAKING ALONE!!I don’t know the way home,just come back and bring me home already!”

                                                                                                                                                7:32 pm

 

“Woooah!” he pulled the phone further.Shocked by the shout.”What the heck this girl.” throwing the phone to the couch.

*Poor girl.* he thought.Then something flashed in his mind. -I don’t know the way home-.

He turns the person beside him.“Hoya,what’s the time is now?”

“Uh..11:45.Why?” Oh s***t!He sat upright.Shoving his phone into his pocket.”Hoya,tell Hyoan hyung that I’ll be late tonight.”

“Where are you going hyung?” Myung Soo asked.

“Somewhere.” he stated as he dissapeared behind the door.