Chapter : HELP ME

♥ Muse of Love ♥

“Dae Hyun,answer your damn phone!” she grunts,redialling the numbers but end up with the same tone.

Suddenly he saw a bright light came towards her.There is only two things –It is Dae Hyun- or...the thought of negatively really get her nervous up.She began to redial a few times,hoping Dae Hyun would pick up and save her.

“AAAAAHHHH!!!!”

 

“Hey,hey you!Stop shouting!”

“DON’T NEAR ME OR I’LL CALL POLICE!!” she began punching a few numbers before a hand stopping her.

“Yaah!I’m not going to kindnap or you!I’m going to help you!” the person stated.

Slowly opening her eyes,scanning the person who are going to ‘help’ her .In front of her, tall man hovering her petite body.Streched out his hand,offering to help her.

“H-How do you know I was here?” she asked,her hands were trembling.

“GPS.” he said.She could feel the tight grip on her waist,but at the same time she feels protected.

“A-Are you really going to help me?” she stuttered.

He nodded with warm smile on his face. “I got your voice message earlier.” he hold out his phone,replaying the message earlier.Hearing her loud voice on the speaker ,a slight blush appeared on her face.

“So,let me take you home.Do you remember your address?” he patted the seat behind him.

She nodded.”I save it in my phone.”

“Good.Let’s go.”

 

 

“Thank you.” she bowed.

“It’s nothing.Just don’t leave out message like that to random people.” he chuckled.

“H-Hey!I don’t know it’s a wrong number!” she began to blush again.

“Okay okay.I got to go now.” he said as he put on his helmet.

“Wait,at least give me your name.” she asked.At least she know who was helping her today.

“You..you don’t know me?” he replied with another question.Shocked that someone didn’t recognize him.

“Why?You live around here?”

He shook his head. “Kim Sung Gyu.Yours?” he stated.

“Nana”

“Bye Nana” he waved.

“Bye.Really thank you for your help today.” she waved before the man left.