Chapter : COFFEE GIRL

♥ Muse of Love ♥

“Good morning~”

“Morning.” she mumbled.

“What’s with the bad mood?Period?” Dae Hyun asked,nudging her.

She swatted his hand away,giving him his her intense glare.”Gosh,are you really slow or just idiot?!”

“What?What’s wrong with me?”he frowned.

“After leaving me at the restaurant yesterday,ALONE!You know how long did I wait for you to come back?” He could see her face began to turns red “Almost 5 HOURS!!” she yelled.

His frown grows deeper,he totally forgot about her. “I’m really sorry.My girlfriend ask me to stay at her home for a while and I totally forgot about you“ he begged.For him to see her get angry like this is really rare.

She sighed heavily,massaging her temple lightly “Just..don’t do it again.” she put on her apron around her waist.Getting ready to start her work.

“You guys still chit-chating?Faster,we’re going to open the shop soon.” the boss appeared behind the door.Both of them slightly nods .

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The loud music stopped as a man entered the room.

“We are going to take an hour break.” Hyoan shouted.All the 7 boys panting,caughing their breaths.

“Uh,hyung,can I go out for a while?” Sung Yeol asked.

“You may go out but make sure to come back on time” he warned.The boy nodded happily.A wide grin forms on his face.

“Where are going? the eldest asked.

“I’m going to the cafe.” he replied.

“Sung Yeol and his Americano.”a voice interups.

“Anyone wants to order?” Sung Yeol asked,wearing his black mask and a cap to cover his face.

“Cappucino”

“Same here.”

“Anything else?” they shook their head.

“Make sure you guys do pay me back.It’s not free.” he stated before leave the room with a laugh.Receiving a groan from his hyung.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Welcome,would you do take away or to have it here sir?” she asked politely.

“Take away.” he answered.

“Your order please.” she asked,giving him a warm smile.He gave out the orders from his hyung.

“Please wait for a while sir.” she said before leave to the kitchen.

He always come to this shop.If he could,he would come here everyday.All of the members would think that he loves the coffee so much but there’s another thing.He likes this girl.The one who always giving out a warm smile with her soft voice.Her brownish round eyes would always attract his attention.He would goes ‘deugun-deugun’ whenever he see her.

“Sir?” he stuttered to see her face directly in front of him,looking at him worriedly.”Are you okay,sir?”

He nodded embarassingly.He pulled his cap to cover the blush.

“These are your order sir.” she held the drinks,placing them in a small plastic.He paid for the drinks and bowed lightly.

“Thank you for coming.” she said with the smile he loves oh-so-much.Giving him a small wave before he leaves the shop.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was one of few days that practice had ended early for Infinite.Seeing as it was a rarity for them to be able to relax,Sung Gyu,Woo Hyun,Sung Jong and Myung Soo took the chance to sleep.Still in practice room, Hoya seems not to stop dancing;he would rather practice than resting to improve himself.Meanwhile Dong Woo and Sung Yeol were enjoy watching tv together.

“Hey,I know that you like her.” he whispered.

“L-Like?What are you talking about,hyung?” his body began sweating.

“Aish,that coffee girl!” he nudged Sung Yeol.

“Y-Yah,not too loud Dong Woo hyung!” he signaling Dong Woo to lower his volume.Afraid others will hear their conversation.”What..I mean how-“

“It’s too obvious.Almost every week,you would go there and buy coffee.I know you’re coffee addict,but there’s must be other reason right?Besides,there’s another cafe,nearer to our practice room;but you still went to other cafe.”he conclude.He was quite impressed that his hyung would notice his behaviour.”And just look how red your face after buying coffee.” he laughed.

“Ah..hyung!”Sung Yeol’s face flushed red.

“Are you going to confess or forever acting like stalker?”he asked,back to the main point.Since he’s older than Sung Yeol,he should at least shows him some support or give him advise.Eventhough he himself have no experience.

“Stalker?” his eyes widen “I’m not a stalker!”

“Then,go and confess-“

“Confess?” Woo Hyun walks out,ruffled his already messy hair.Both Sung Yeol and Dong Woo shut their mouth,pretending to focus on tv.”Yaah,I’m asking.Confessing what?” nudging Sung Yeol.

He swatted  Woo Hyun’s hand “Nothing.” pointing at the tv “Drama.”

Woo Hyun walked away with a small pout and went to the kitchen.Both of them sighed in relief.