Ramyun Buddies

Minzy One Shots Collection (Featuring EXO)

Sehun&Minzy

“Let’s live while doing thing we like”-Sehun

 

Minzy

I felt the breezy wind blow through my short jet black hair away from my face, I could hear the sound of car engines in a long night traffic jam, and the smell of my ramyun noodle engulfed my nose. I sat down on the top of my rooftop silently observing the dark midnight air. This was what I enjoyed the most in life, relaxing and having some me time once in a while. I took hold my chopsticks that laid on the filthy segmented floor near my bare feet. I unwrapped the wrapping and rubbed my chopsticks together. This was it, the moment I waited for the all day. I opened the lid of my noodle and chugged it all down. The immediate feeling I got after chungging down the noodle was irresistible good.

I walked back inside my apartment, the darkness filling up inside always made me feel isolated. Ever since my parents died unexpectedly in a car accident when I was 16, life wasn’t the same. My happy loving self was instantly gone; I was only left  with a fog of emptiness .I practically raised myself alone, with no family relative whatsoever, struggling to make a living, and I survived lucky. I was already a sophomore in college and I was determined to make it big in the world.

--

I rushed to my morning class Psychology 101 pushing  onto the pedals on my bike harder and harder. Once I was actually inside the school parking lot, I scanned for a spot to park my bike. Thanks to the school, I was only allowed to park my bikes next to cars. I didn’t understand the reason the school did this and never questioned it.  Once I spotted a spot, I rushed over there, but next thing I knew I went flying landing on hard in the solid floor and my bike was broken into pieces surrounding all over the parking lot. I looked around for the dumb tweak who threw me off my balance. My eyes made contact on the back of a person, getting off his motorcycle with a helmet, parked on the spot I was going to park at. I got off the ground wiping the dirt off my clothes. The boy seemed to not notice me as he took off his helmet and walked passed me, as though I didn’t exist. This was a big no-no in my list. Heh, who the hell does he think he is? Just passing by me after he broke my bike and caused some injures on my now numbed . I trailed behind him and immediately grabbed onto his leather jacket yanking him closer to me.

“Excuse me, but do you think you’re cute or something, pushing me off, injuring me, and breaking my bike!” I shouted at the guy, letting go of his arm and gesturing my head over to my now broken bicycle. I mean any civilized person would apology and pay for the damage, but this guy in front of me was now staring at me as if he was innocent, and as if he did nothing wrong to begin with.

Sehun

I ask myself this question every single day, why is this world filled with irrational people? I wondered why this world is capitated with such type of human beings. This girl now in front of me had the audacity to touch my leather jacket and accuse me of something I didn’t do. She definitely had her facts wrong.  I, Sehun did not push her nor did I break her bike, she did that all by herself.  I glared at this short chubby face girl who seems to be fluming. I let out a deep sigh, “Look, I didn’t do any of that, that’s your own fault for ignorantly not looking around while you were riding your bike. Next time be responsible, you know you’re an adult you don’t need your parents to hold onto your hand all the time. Now if you don’t mind, I need to get going to by clas-"

I didn’t get the chance to finish my sentence. My face direction was switched to the left, I started rubbing my left check softly I could tell that there was red mark in the shape of a small hand. This girl had some nerves to slap me in my face.  I’m not going to lie though it hurt like a .

My eyes scanned her up and down in disbelief. She was blowing on her check in and out fluming of rage. I straighten up my posture as remained on hers. Silence started building up. I decided to take a couple of steps closer to her as if tell her that her little stunt a few seconds ago didn’t affect me at all. She seemed startled by how close our distances were now but I didn’t care.

“I’m going ignore what you just did right now, so if I were you I would scan, better yet, don’t ever come near me again. Understand!” I said gritting under my teeth threating her and making sure that she got the message, because next time she will not be freed easily like that without her punishment. I smirked down at her. Taking a few steps back I straighten up my black leather jacket with my helmet in one hand and walked away leaving her in the parking lot dumbfounded.

Minzy

The next few weeks I stayed as far away from him as possible, even though I didn’t know his name or anything about him at all, I just knew from our little bump in that he was dangerous.

I walked inside the HomeMade Ramyun restaurant, my favorite place in the whole world. I’ve have been working in the small restaurant for years and it has helped me support my living expenses and for that I was thankful. Everyone greeted me in as I made way into the kitchen dropping my handbag into the corner of the wall and taking off my jacket replacing it with my waitress uniform.

“Good afternoon everyone, how’s service doing far?” I asked grinning sheepishly.

Everyone in the kitchen replied with upm and so so. I nodded my head. It was like this every single day, HomeMade Ramyun Noodles wasn’t real doing so well in the market. And truth be told even I loved this small restaurant dearly, but I wasn’t getting paid enough for my liking.

“Minji, Minji” A fretful Bom, my best friend and co-worker came running to me as her red hair flopped all over the place. Bom rushed over almost tackling me to the ground.

I maintained my balance and looked up at Bom with concern spreading all over my eyes. “What’s up Unnie?”
“Minji, please could you grant me this favor, please?” Bom begged as she clasped her hands together pleadingly.

I nodded my head slowly, “Okay it depends on what exactly the favor is?”

Bom sigh deeply, “You know the guy I’ve been dating for a while, the one with silver hair and a deep voice who came her a few day ago with a basket of roses for me”.

I bobbed my head, telling Bom to continue on.

Bom pulled the red strains of hair that cover half her face behind her ear, “Well you see it turns out that today is our 1 month anniversary, and I was wonder if you could fill in my shift for tonight. Please.” Bom kneeled down on the floor raising her hand in the air begging desperately.

I nodded my head; I wasn’t too fond of the idea since I never worked late at night especially when I had school the next day, but since I need the extra money to pay of my tuition and seeing my friend in this state, I agreed to her request.  I earned a huge bear hug from Bom, which suffocated the life out of me.
 

3 hours later: 10:58pm

I started wiping the tables clean as other employees started leaving and bidding their byes. Just 2 more minutes until closing time and I was exhausted.  After I was done cleaning, I was about to grab my bag and leave until I heard a loud bell ringing coming from the front door of the restaurant indicating that a customer has entered.

I cleared my throat ready to tell the customer that it was closing time, picking up my bag off the floor near the table. I looked up at the customer and froze, a small gasp releasing from my mouth.

The guy that I tried to stay away for the past few weeks was now standing a few feet’s away from me, smirking.

“Well what a coincidence?” He said pulling the chair down that was on top of the table and taking a seat still staring at me with a grin plastered on his face. “Well aren’t you going take my order?"

I snapped back to my sense, and crutched tightly onto my handbag, “No, I’m sorry but my shift is over and the restaurant is closed.”

“Minzy!”

I turned my head around to see the owner of the restaurant; I bowed my head, “Yes sir?”

“He’s a special customer of ours, please treat him with respect". He walked passed me and nodded his head toward him opening the door to exit out of the restaurant,but paused short. “Serve him his order, after he’s done and then close up the restaurant for me". He tossed me the keys, I caught it with one of my hands irritated by the fact I had to stay late at night just to watch this guy. The owner left us there in silence. I might as well get this over with.

“What well you like to order, sir?” I asked with the most delicate voice I could come up with hoping that he would be nice to me today. After the little incident and threat, all I wanted for him to do was apology and pay for the expense of my bike. But no, he claims that it was fully my fault and left me their feeling stupid.

“I would like a bowl of spicy chicken noodle with a bottle of soju, pleeeeasee~". He answered batting his eyes at me letting out a low chuckle.

I was truly startled by his sudden reaction. Why was he acting like this? When I first laid eyes on him he pulled on a tough aura, but know he was acting cute?

Okay relax, he just teasing you that it. Don’t fall for his treat, if he has any? Just act totally nonchalant. I smiled at him bowing my head as I left off to the kitchen to make his order.

Sehun

Funny, that was the one word to describe how I feeling right now. After my break up with my recent girlfriend, here I was sitting at the same restaurant I would always come to every night with her. My heart didn’t feel right; I can't believe I let a girl get the best of me. She was something else making me actually fall for her and then in the end crashing my pride and feelings towards her into pieces. Funny, that tears were now falling down my eyes. I admit, I might look like a vulnerable weakling, but I never fell in love and got burned this bad. Funny, how I caught her having with my best friend. Yup, this world was definitely...Funny.

“Um…here what you ordered.” The girl placed my noodles in front of me carefully as she set the soju bottle near the side. She walked to the next table across from me, putting the chair down and taking a seat.
 

I started at her puzzled, why was she still here? Shouldn’t she go back in the kitchen, far away from me? I looked coldly at her, “Don’t you remember my warning…staying away from me.”

She shifted in her seat uncomfortable eyeing me sincerely. I knew my vulnerable state right now threw her off. Great, now I let my guard down for one second and now she thought I was fragile.

“I know, but I’m not sitting in the same table as you. Eat your noodle and relax. Just pretend that I don’t exist. I’m just going to work on my homework.” She took out her notebook and pencil out of her bag and started working on her homework.

I started to feel uncomfortable; I wasn't usually the type to let my pride fall down. I wiped my wet cheeks with my sleeves and picked up my chopstick devouring my hot stemy noodle. I took hold of my empty glass pouring soju inside of it and drinking non-stop. A mixture of sorrow, confusion, and hatred filled and haunted inside me.

Minzy

I saw how fast he was eating and drinking ,something bad must have happen to him, seeing him in this state right now. I got off my table and sat next to him, maybe he felt lonely, just maybe that was the reason for he was crying.

He gave me a dirty look as if telling me to get away from his territory. He dropped his chopsticks looking at me seriously.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He said with venom filling inside his voice.

“I just thought you need someone to talk to” I responded back to him simply. He looked so innocent and small in front of me, completely different then the last time I saw him.

“Yeah I would really enjoy talking to you too, why don’t we start a party together huh? What do you say best friend?” He replied back sarcastically.

I didn’t like his attitude one bit. I just wanted to help him out, being the nice person and all. But he chooses to dismisses my politeness just like that. “Look I could have lent you an ear. You know us being complete strangers and all. I could have, you know gave you some advice on your current situation.”

“And what exactly is my current situation, Miss. Know It All? “ He said back eying me peevishly.

“I don’t know” I shrugged. “If you don’t want my help, I’m leaving.”  I stood up about to leave until I felt his hand wrap tightly onto my arm.

“Wait, don’t leave me” He whispered gently, I felt my insides tingle at his sudden voice change.

Sehun

I have no idea what had just gotten into me. But maybe she was right, I couldn’t lock up my feelings and telling it to a stranger wouldn’t completely hurt.  I grabbed onto her making her sit back down on her seat, as I held in my breath. I wasn’t those types of people to express my feeling to others especially to ones I didn’t know.
 

11:56pm

I told her everything, from me falling in love, deeply in love with a girl to me now being dumped and cheated on. She took everything in nodding giving out her own opinions. It felt nice. For the first time the whole day I was smiling. Her little antics about how my ex did me wrong and if she was me she would have kicked her , I couldn’t help but laugh. She was cute in a way.
 

12:43pm

We’ve been talking for almost 2 hours about our problems and sharing common interests. She told me she had to close up the restaurant but promised me that we should meet up with each other at night at her rooftop eating ramyun noodle and talk some more. I found the idea odd, but agreed to it anyways.

Minzy

He’s name was Sehun and as scary as it was I fell in love with him. He came over to my house every day and we would just eat noodles outside on my rooftop in the cold nights and talk deeply to each other. Just in a matter of weeks ,I knew I was in deep trouble. He wasn’t looking for a girlfriend he was looking for a genuine friend, and here I was falling deeply in love with him day by day. I knew I could never confess to him, because if I did it was over, our friendship that we shared will be shattered and there will be no more late night chat with him.

Sehun

We sat down as the wind blow through our hairs. I loved this feeling having someone to talk to, having someone who understands me, and having someone who was willing to tell me the truth whether I like it or not.
 

I stretched out my arms above my head turning over to Minzy, “Ah, I want to live my life doing the things I like. I don’t want to regret my choices and live in this world filled with bliss.” I smiled at Minzy.
 

Minzy nodded to my response sitting a few feets away from me silently. I noticed that she has been keeping her distant away from me recently. But, Why? Did I smell bad? Did I say something that offended her? I moved closer to her, “Minji-ah”.

Minzy

The way he said name caused chills down my spine. Was he teasing me? I felt heat rise up to my cheeks. Great, I was blushing in front of him!

Sehun

Something wasn’t right. She looked extremely nervous and moved further away from me. Did I really stink?
“Minji, what’s wrong? Why are you running away from me?” I asked her concerned. Did she get bored of me?

Minzy

Oh god my heart was beating rapidly, I won’t be surprised if he hears it. He moved closer to me slinging one of his arms around my shoulder. “Are you getting bored of me already?”

I shook my head, hoping my hair would cover my now crimson flaming cheeks. “Huh, no”.

“Then why do I get the feeling that you are, you can’t even look at me straight in the eye” Sehun said eying me suspiciously.

This was the moment of truth, even if it’ll ruin our new friendship; I could no longer hold my feeling like this, not anymore. I held in a breath.

You can do it Minzy!

“B-because I love you…more than a friend that is.” I whispered softly. Just fabulously what exactly did I get myself into, he’s going to reject me right here right now. Ugh!

I felt someone’s hot breathe against my ears slowly nibbling on in it. I turn my head around to face Sehun only to see his eyes closed.

“Minji, let live a long life doing things we like” He said opening his eyes slowly grinning at her. “And if that means living a life that consumes of you than I’m happy to live like that. I love you, too. So please don’t distant yourself from me, okay.” He pulled me in closer to him, kissing the top of my head.

“Oh no, I forgot about the ramen in the house. Crap its burning.” Sehun got up the dirty cold ground grabbing my hand into his, as we skipped our way inside the apartment laughing together.
 

I want to live a life…doing things I like, that’s when true happiness forms.

---

A/n: Hi guys. Hoped you guys enjoy this chapter. After writing this I kind of like Sehun and Minzy togther! They'll make a cute couple too:) Anyways this time I'll do Lay ( & just maybe stick with it) Next...hopefully with no distractions! I'll update soon...

...only 7 more to go!

-thanks you guys for reading&commenting!