Smile Like An Idiot

Minzy One Shots Collection (Featuring EXO)

Chanyeol &Minzy

“No matter how difficult and hard something is, I will always be positive and smile like an idiot…” -Chanyeol

“I’m sick and tired of this relationship!” Minzy yelled on the top of her lungs.

She and her boyfriend Chanyeol were inside their now trashed apartment. The walls were crashed with holes everywhere and everything in the unit was turn up side down. Their use-to-be goldfish laid helplessly on the floor surrounded with only a small amount of water to breathe from. The sofa’s pillows where thrown all over the place. All in all, the unit looked like a hurricane has just flew in causing chao in the small apartment.

“I’m sorry; please let me make it up to”. Chanyeol who was now a few feet away from Minzy said.

Minzy dropped to her knees onto the hard wooden floor as a river of tears came rushing down her eyes. Her shoulders started to shake as her breaths became uneven. She couldn’t do this anymore. What happen to their lovey dovey relationship, when they use to be obsessed with each other? How did their relationship of her loving him to death come to her not loving him anymore? She looked up at Chanyeol worried face and in the smallest voice she whimpered, “T-that c-can’t happen”.

Chanyeol watched Minzy in shock; he couldn’t believe this was happening. She wanted to end their relationship just like that, when he was the one who tried countless times to make their relationship stronger, to make her love him as much as he loved her. But this was her choice, giving up halfway. Just like that, in a snap of a finger.

Chanyeol kneeled down to where Minzy was, placing two of his hands onto Minzy shoulders and squeezing them tightly. “M-Minzy, why? Why give up on something special?”

Minzy had to. How can she not? She stared into his eyes. She noticed how his eyes were filled with passion, something she wished she had. How could he forgive her so easily? After what she had done to him? Flirting with other guys, cheating on him, and never telling him the three words he desired to her from her the most.

Those three words that most people found easy…I love you.

How could he forgive her? Wasn’t she seen as a filthy in his eyes? Minzy was lost in her own thoughts. He couldn’t forgive her, she wouldn’t allow him. After all the suffering and pain she caused him, she was determined to end their relationship.

Minzy shook her head repetitively. She removed Chanyeol hands off her shoulder slowly and stood up grabbing her purse from the floor.

“M-Minzy, I swear everything now is in the past”. Chanyeol said desperately. He stood up running toward the front door, blocking it, forbidding Minzy from leaving him alone. “P-Please don’t this.” Tears started dripping off Chanyeol eyes as his voice fell weak.

Minzy stood in front of him, stiff, motionless, speechless, and unable to find the words. But all in all this is what she deserved. She needed to see him cry, so that she was fully aware of the fact of how much she had hurt him, how much pain she caused him, and how she corrupted him.

Chanyeol looked up at the motionless girl. Maybe he was overreacting, maybe she was doing this for his own good, and maybe she wanted him to find someone who will love him doubtfully. Chanyeol slowly backed away from the door, wiping the tears off his face with the edge of his sleeve. This was where he had to be strong he turned his gaze to Minzy, “You’re right, you’ve caused me pain. I had always believed in this relationship more than you. I loved you. And now here you are leaving me, a person who truly cared for you and loved you no matter how bad your intentions were. Even though how difficult this relationship must have been for you. I worked hard for it trying my best to make it last. But you wouldn’t allow it. So, as of right now I’ll try to think positive and let you go with a smile plastered on my face.” Chanyeol grinned at Minzy vividly “To show you the idiot I truly am.” Chanyeol moved further away from the door, and gestured his hands towards it at Minzy. It was her time to leave him.

Minzy held in the tears that were forming on the bridge of her eyes. She bowed her head at Chanyeol passing him and making her ways towards the door. She stopped short facing her back at Chanyeol, “I am truly sorry, and wish the best for you… bye Chanyeol.” With that Minzy disappeared leaving a broken hearted Chanyeol.

“That’s all it took “. Chanyeol whispered. “Determination, Hard Work, and smiling like an idiot for her to leave me”.

Think positively…

----

A/n: I Feel for chanyeol! Love him in Exo-K, Him and his beautiful smile.