"Oh, I thought the Sahara Desert was in Asia"

Dear life, you [Latest Topic: I hate love;]

So, for my two subscribers that actually read this thing, I have a frightful event I would like to share with you today. 

 

I'm a junior in high school right now, but I'm taking a class that sophomores usually take because I already have a busy schedule as it is. 

 

Anywho, this class is the same class where the girl said all asians look the same. 

 

Now I'm not trying to lampoon or ridicule her on asianfanfics, but my gawd. The way she thinks seriously scares me. I never knew such a ... mentality existed. 

 

Here's what happened: 

 

Vicheko sat in her seat awkwardly. It was either her or the seat, because it seemed as if she shifted and moved in her seat four times the average student. 

Once she finally found a comfortable position, the heels of her combat boots wedged on the seat in front of her, her ears openned and she finally started to concentrate on what the class was discussing. 

Her eyes shifted to grand teacher who was lecturing about France and the land they had controlled in the past. 

"Now students, as you can see, France owned a large portion of land in Africa. However, it wasn't that effective as a source for... Actually, why do you guys think that France couldn't use this land for its own benefit?" He scanned the room for people who weren't ducking their heads in a poor effort to camouflage into thin air and were awake. 

Vicheko's mind perked up. Isn't it because that's where the Sahara desert is...

remained shut. It was tenth period and all she really wanted to do was go home and take a long nap. 

The teacher's hands rose violently in the air. "It's because this is where the Sahara desert is! C'mon guys, you know where the Sahara desert is right..."

Vicheko sighed. Obviously.. you basically just implied that it was in Africa.. plus it's damn huge. 

"Wait, isn't that in Asia, like near India and stuff?" a blonde headed girl asked, utterly confused. 

Vicheko, searched for the person who asked the question and sighed. Oh, it's the racist. She's dumb concerning both races and geography. Great. She searched the girl's face for a grin. Maybe she was joking. 

However, she could find neither her eyes, bombarded with false eyelashes and mascara, nor any sense of humor whatsoever. 

If that's future America, I'm moving out. 

 

And, that was my day today. 

My message to you is not that you should know where the Sahara desert is, or that it's fun to make fun of utterly stupid people, as I myself am not someone who is worthy of any more praise than her. 

It's that there's a huge difference between stupid people, and stupid people.

There are people who really just don't know because of various factors like their environment, parentals, and social groups; however, the latter are people who have all the resources to learn and know the basic information, but decide that they just don't have to do such. They don't try hard, but make fun of those who do. They think that appearances and liking a "tbh" status of facebook is more important than learning a bit more. 

Now, I'm not saying that you should all stick your noses in your nearby social studies book or glue your eyes on a map, but c'mon. Unless there's some sort of understandable reason why you don't know the information, don't go around asking your questions out of plain curiosity or to make people laugh. 

 

You have the internet, a place where you can even watch made in ing Madagascar. 

If you can do that, you can definitely go type "Sahara desert" on Google and find where the loads of sand is located. 

 

Unless you're absolutely curious and seriously trying to work harder and change the type of person people view you as, shutup and look it up yourself. 

 

I'll be frank. People are laughing at you, not with you. You're not making people think that you're popular. You're digging your own grave, or at least building your own stool to sit on in the corner and play with your dunce cap. 

 

 

 


I know I might receive some criticism because of how harsh I am, 

but I sincerely think this. 

No, I'm not a small, quiet nerd ranting about a blond girl who insulted her race. 

Hell, I'm quite over the incident. 

But guys... she makes it so damn difficult for me to not make fun of her. 

I feel like I'm being a tad bit mean, but seriously...

how does a person like that come into being. 

/le sigh. 

I shan't understand. 

 

oh and guise, I finished writing the "Preface" for my story keke c:

I was all prof and looking up grammar rules ' u '

And I looked up some publishers, but I decided that when I finish, I'm just going to send it to a load of publishers and wait for the results. l0l ~

Thanks to those who comment, I lab you foreverr.

and as always, if you have any problems, send me a message on the link in the foreward anon or not, and I shall help in any way I can.

-Vicheko c: