Behold. I'm an Asian.

Dear life, you [Latest Topic: I hate love;]

So, I'm takin' honors Euro because I'm so ultra smart and busy with other ap classes. bow down to my ap smartness. ap. ap. ap. lol jk. I fail in those classes /sob.

In that class, my teacher, let's call him Mr. Iliketotouchmybabymustacheandpretenditsagrandpappymustache, likes to put on music. One day, he decided to put on Gangnam Style.

 

Dear lord, don't even get me started on that song. 

I really don't understand how it got famous, as nobody knows what the hell he's saying and makes up a bunch of - almost as equal to the crap I write here. 

However, the teacher turned  it on and a girl asked a question I never thought someone would ask seriously, and in public.

 

Scene

Vicheko gazed down at the paper filled with words she could physically read, but not comprehend as it was the last period of the day. Her eyes lazily slid off the paper and landed on the smooth, white tiled floor. 

Voices murmurred beside her and once she finally looked up to see what was going on, she found her teacher glancing at her while he was talking to another girl. 

At one point, he stared at her for a couple seconds. As Vicheko had no idea in hell what was going on, she smiled cluelessly at him. He responded with as much confusion as she had. 

However, Vicheko finally got it when her classmate questioned her sanity. "Aren't you mad?"

 

"At what?" Vicheko questioned hesitatingly. 

"Well, she just said that all asians look the same," she responded, as if a string of cursed words were slipping from her lips. 

Vicheko's eyes opened wide and stared at the source of the turmoil that was stirring in the class - turmoil meaning that all eyes were jumping from Vicheko, to the blondie who had just insulted a race two, maybe three times larger. 

"She said what?" Vicheko chuckled. "This is crazy."

 

End Scene.

So guys. That's what happened to me. Truthfully, I was incredibly shocked. How could anyone with a functioning mind even think that? All asians look alike. Heaven have mercy on that poor soul. 

But the funny thing was that I couldn't stop laughing. 

I think all the people in that class thought I was on some strange drug, but I couldn't help question what kind of parents she had, who her friends were, and how the hell she came to that conclusion. 

Lol, guys, I was at a complete loss of words. 

I'm a girl. No, I'm not the prettiest and I'm not the tallest with slender legs, but according to her...

apparently I looked the same as:

  • Kim Jong Il
  • Jackie Chan
  • Jaejoong from DBSK
  • PSY from Gangnam Style
  • Bruce Lee
  • &my old Grandfather.

Lol. C'mon man.

So, this is what happened next.

Epilogue:

Vicheko stood up in rage. If she wanted asian, Vicheko planned to go Godzilla on her . 

She grabbed a large chair and stared deeply at the girls eyes - eyes that had an inch radius of eyeliner and sparkles. 

Vicheko grinned lightly, and slammed the chair down ....

 

and sat down in the chair as she had no guts to do any of that. 

 

End:

 

Okay, okay. So basically what happened was me cracking up and needing additional help from an oxygen mask to live from the extreme stupidity that radiated from LittlemissBlondie's brain.

 

/le sigh..

 

But, this is the bottom line.

 

I didn't get angry though.

 

Why?

 

Because there is no doubt that she'd say it again and I was almost sure that if she did, it'd be while she was drunk. And if she was drunk, she would most likely be in college. And if she was in college, 

well. 

There's a lot of asians there - a lot of asians that can easily get pissed off once their nation and slanty eyes are mentioned and can easily plan a huge ninja mission to poke her eyes out with their chopsticks.

 


The End

SO... that's what happened. 

Sadly, this is 100% true.

Thank you to the two people who actually commented on what I write,

and made some suggestions. 

ohmygawd, I lub you. 

But yeah. 

Why do you guys even subscribe to thiss? 

Lolol, let me love youu,

and I plan to update with my pet peeves soon.

 

oh, and check out my oneshot I plan to write.Lolol, I'm advertisingohmygawrsh.

okay. 

bai.