Introduction & Practice

MISSION START: Trainees --> Idols

I walked into the trainee room and saw people in groups, practicing dances or something like that. The teacher came over to me. "So I'm guessing, you're a new trainee?" Damn, the instructor looks... I don't know. No words can describe him. "Yeah. He blew the whistle that was around his wrist and everyone stopped. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! PE CLASS?! Who the heck uses a damn whistle to get their attention?

Apparently this dude. My mind says.

Whatever mind, please shut up for once.

I can't.

ARGG.

"She's going to be a new trainee here so treat her kindly."

Treat me kindly? HA, I doubt it. No one wants new competition but I'm not really competition at all.

i gave a fake smile which I always do when I'm introducing myself, "Hello, my name is Lee Anna and I'm 16 years old."

Teacher told me to go join a group. Groups? o___o'

"JiHoon! Bring your group here."

This 'JiHoon' dude came over with two other guys and one girl.

"She's going to be joining your group."

"Yes, seonsaeng-nim" Sigh... why is he so... polite towards the teacher?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We sat in a circle.

"Okay! Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Kim JiHoon. 19 years old." JiHoon looks like the perfect boyfriend type. He has the leader skills but at the same time, he cares about the people around him. His hair looks like a bedhead but it looks styled at the same time.

"I'm Park MinSung. 19 years old." This guy here looks hot? Don't know other words that describe him. His bangs almost covers his eyes. I like guys who's like that... No, I am not desperate for a boyfriend if you're wondering.

"I'm Kan MinHee. 18 years old" Now this girl is quiet. I can barely even hear her introduce herself but then again, never judge a book by its' cover. Maybe on the inside, she's loud and annoying?

"Yang JiSeok. 19 years old." I have nothing to say about him. Just imagine him to be your ideal type of guy.

"You guys already know who I am so I have nothing to say. Don't expect me to use honorifics because I've lived in America and no one uses them so sorry if you want me to call you Oppa or Unnie, etc..."

Introductions are over and someone came in. "Anyone here named Lee Anna?" I saw a guy holding Bubble Tea and looked at my watch. One minute late. Well I can't yell at this guy.

"Thanks and can you tell the staff who told you to come here that she was one minute late." The guy stared at me and left. Whatever.

I walked back to the group and sat down, sipping on my Bubble Tea.

"Why are we in groups?"

"Well every week, we have to perform a dance or sing in front of judges and they score us. This week is dance and we have to perform is Lucifer by SHINee." JiHoon explained and pointed to another group who was practicing the dance. "You came at the wrong time I guess. The choreograph is hard."

"It seems fun... You guys can practice first, I'm going to do something."

They left to practice and I sat here on my iPhone, searching for Lucifer Dance Version. I never actually listened to it or anything but after watching it, I've figured one thing. It has nothing to do with Lucifer, I looked at the comments and figured out who is who. Fans are... creepy? I guess that's the right word for it.

I stood up after finishing my Bubble Tea but saw some girl shouting at one of her group members for doing a step wrong so I went up to JiHoon.

"JiHoon, who's the girl that's shouting?"

"That's Choi EunMi, she thinks she's all that and is going to debut first out of everyone. At first, no one wanted to be in the same group as her but I heard that her family is rich, she bribed her way of being here and some people wanted to debut faster so they joined her group." I nodded while he explained it to me and kept note of her name. You see, I'm going to make a list of people who doesn't have/ who has the right to debut as an idol. To me, you need to have the personality to be able to. I don't care about your looks or skills because they can be developed in a matter of time.

"Oh yeah, since you're here. You're going to do Taemin sunbae's part in Lucifer. Initially, we left it out since there are only four people in our group but you're here, you're going to take that part. No one wanted to do it anyways since Taemin sunbae is the Main Dancer in their group and no one wants to embarrass themselves in front of the judges which just so happens to be SHINee themselves this week."

"Whatever."

"How did you even end up being a trainee here?"

"By doing nothing."

"Stop kidding." He laughed and went to the group.

I'm not lying though...

Is there anyway I can get out of this whole thing. I don't carelessly show my talents in front of people even if it costs my life. Like seriously, if you point a gun to my head saying "show me your talents or you die," I wouldjust let you kill me instead... But since I promised my dad I have to do this. I guess I have to show my talents? Oh yeah, if your wondering who my 'dad' is, it's the founder of SM. I don't care whether you think of me as his daughter, step daughter, adopted child, neice, or whatever. Just remember this: I'm related to him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our group went into a different practice room for trainees since JiHoon said that it was getting too crowded.

"For the performance, do we get marked individually or as a group?"

"Both. Individual dance moves and the transition."

"Kay, you guys go practice. I'm going to watch and just pretend I'm actually there, so leave space for me and tell me who's being who."

"I'm going to be Jonghyun. MinHee is Key. MinSing is Onew. JiSeok is Minho. You're Taemin." JiHoon pointed again. I was going to say pointing is rude but if I shout it out, I'll be rude.

"Okay."

I watched them practice over and over again and I ended up sleeping when it was their second time practicing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whatever is in this chapter or throughout this whole series will be just my imagination. I do not know how SM looks like since I've never been in there personally but there are photos... I guess. (: