Meeting Two Other Groups + Performance

MISSION START: Trainees --> Idols

A group came in and everyone immediately stood up and bowed, I just followed along so I wasn't rude or anything since I saw them in a video. They handed out our Bubble Tea but when they handed out mine, there's less than half. How come everyone wants my Bubble Tea... ?

I raised an eyebrow at the group, "How come there's less than half in mine?"

"Sorry... Taemin loves Banana Milk so he wanted to try yours and ended up drinking most of it." The person who I recognized to be Minho.

"Okay. JiSeok, give me yours when it's half gone and I'll give you mine." I said while walking up to him since he's practically half done his anyways. "WHAT?! NO!" He started walking away from me every time I took a step closer to him.

"I just want to take a sip of the Watermelon Slush."

"And when you mean 'a sip,' you actually mean the rest of my drink."

Sigh. No point in getting it from him so I gave Taemin my Bubble Tea while I stole MinSung's since he wasn't looking and I ran away from him.

"HEY!" Too bad MinSung... Too bad. It's mine now but when I took a sip, it tastes like pineapples rather than pudding. "DUDE! This tastes disgusting. Do you actually like it?" MinSung stuck his tongue out and took back his drink. "Yes I do."

You know what?! There's no point in stealing anymore drinks but I figured something out.

"Taemin. Since you're drinking my Bubble Tea, can you help YooJin here," I pushed her forward so that she's in front of Taemin. "With the dance moves to Lucifer since she's doing your part?" He stared at me probably wondering why I'm not using honorific but whatever, I'm not answering him. He nodded and we all sat down, watching Taemin teach YooJin the moves. Half way through the song, YooJin finally got down the moves but was interrupted when another group came in.

I groaned because the group that just came in was Choi EunMi's group. Out of every other group, it just has to be her? Well there's not many groups in our class. Maybe around 5 groups? OFF TOPIC. Sorry. EunMi noticed that SHINee was in here with us and acted like one of those annoying girls with super squeaky voice.

"YOOJIN! Why are you here practicing alone? I told you that we should practice together." She said with that annoying voice of hers and YooJin focused on the floor.

"Wait, so you guys are in different groups?" Jonghyun asked and pointed to the two different groups in the room.

"Yeah. YooJin is in EunMi's group while us five are in one group." Does JiHoon always like to explain things? o__o"

"Who's doing which part then?" Onew asked both of our groups.

EunMi - Key

ShiYeon - Minho

JungHoon - Jonghyun

YooJin - Taemin

Kevin - Onew

I think YooJin is the only one in the group who doesn't look stuck up like the other four. I took out my phone and typed the names on EunMi's group down because I easily forget things.

JiHoon told them that they will have to wait and see. Our performances are tomorrow and I was getting tired so I went back to the dorm first and found that the tshirt arrived and the only reason why I wanted the tshirt because it looks cool. HAHA. I'll just wear it tomorrow then when we perform.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wore the tshirt with some black sweatpants and black converse shoes. My bangs were clipped up on my head with bobby pins so that you can see my forehead and I tied my hair into a side ponytail. Last but not least, I wore my hat to cover up the bobby pins.

"Okay! So we're going to be the last group to perform and I think that's a good thing."

We sat on the floor, watching the other groups perform and the judges which is SHINee give their scores and advice on what they can do to perfect the dance. So far, no group actually got perfect but somewhat near it. I whispered to MinHee.

"You do know that I never actually gotten the time to practice the dance routine and I only watched the Dance Version once." She stared at me in shock but whispered it to the guys and they too stared at me for quite a long time while I quietly laughed at their expressions.

"Anna... you seriously didn't practice it?"

"Well yeah. I was with you guys the whole time and did you ever see me practice?"

"True. Do we have ti --"

JiHoon got cut off when the teacher told us that it's our turn to perform.

We got into our positions but I can tell that they're thinking we're doomed. "Just trust me. We're not going to fail." I said before the music started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovztfpWPo5M (I'm pretty sure you guys watched it already. Dance Ver. of Lucifer)

Oh yeah. Let me speak to you with my brain while dancing. The judges will mark you each out of 100 so in total, you will get something out of 500. Then there's 100 for the whole group and I'll tell you what the other group got out of 100.

Group #1 - 87

Group #2 - 75

Group #3 - 92

Group #4 (EunMi's Group) - 96

And we're the last group. The song ended with me being up front. I think I have a problem being up front because I seriously hate it. The guys and MinHee high fived each other, leaving me out. *pouts* And I thought we got closer to each other. Well they were already close, it was just me being left out of the group. I turned around and sat on the ground but was tackled down by the guys. I think I'm about to die.

"I'M DYING! GET OFF AND WE STILL HAVE TO HEAR FROM THE JUDGES."

They finally got off about thirty seconds when the teacher faked a cough. SHINee guys gave us compliments and a bit of advice just like the rest of the group but our score was different.

"You guys get 100."

Well that was surprising because I stopped twice for like a few seconds since I couldn't remember the dance steps. We thanked them for their time and they left for their schedule. I dols sure are busy.

"Okay guys. Your next assignment will also be a dance and you guys can choose your own song to dance to but in the song, everyone has to sing at least 10 seconds of it. I don't care when it is, it just has to be in there." That was all the teacher said before he left. I find the teachers here are... a bit weird or lazy at times. I should be really consider dropping out of this. I'm not complaining about the trainees or teachers, it's just that I'm super lazy and won't bother doing any work. Dancing was one thing that was excusable since I miss dancing and I didn't want to bring the group down. Sigh.

"What song do you think we should dance to?"

"Let's decide on one thing first. Girl group or boy group?"

"I call girl group." JiHoon said enthusiastically.

MinHee chose girl group while MinSung and JiSeok both chose boy group. The last one to pick was me but I wanted to choose a girl group song since I don't think it's going to be that hard. Less work for me. "Girl group."

Both guys groaned. Haha.

"We should dance to SNSD's Genie or Into The New World."

I've heard of those or saw a bit of it. I think the only big problem in those two songs are the legs.

"Can you guys do the legs part?" MinHee asked curiously.

"If you guys can't do the legs part in Genie, we'll have to stick with Into The New World but the song has the high kick which I'm sure even guys can do. Decision is made. We'll dance to Into The New World by SNSD." JiHoon said. Is he that excited to dance to a girl group song?

Weird guy.