These Guys Are... Idiots.

MISSION START: Trainees --> Idols

I handed the guy standing by the door, the note. He looked at me skeptically - looking back and forth from the note and me and finally, after a whole minute, he invited me into their so called 'dorm' .

"HEY GUYS! DON'T WORRY, SHE'S NOT THOSE CRAZY SASAENG FANS."

I stared at their ridiculous faces  and they stared back at me.

"Are you sure, Sungmin?"

"Yeah, look! She has a note."

The guy called Sungmin stretched his hand out and let everyone see the note. "Ohh!" They nodded.

"OKAY! LET'S INTRODUCE OURSELVES."

"Ha, dul, set." Someone started "Annyeonghaseyo, urineun Super Juni - OYO!"

"Yeah... okay. I'll just go now." I turned around to leave but was held back by someone."Now now, you can't leave without telling us who you like the best out of all of us, your bias must be me right? I'm the handsomest guy out of everyone."

"Hmm... Like I said before, I like everyone equally." I don't even know them and this guy is asking me who I like the best? Celebrities must have no shame, I guess.

"Well if you're going to leave, at least tell us your name." Sungmin said.

"Lee Anna." I was almost out the door when someone told me to stop. "Sorry, you can't go. LSM called and told us that someone would be coming in and taking care of Eunhyuk considering that we at taking care of someone when they're sick and our housekeeper isn't coming today."

SERIOUSLY? Dad was telling me to come here to take care of a sick guy? WOW.

"So... GOOD LUCK! We have to go to our schedules except for this guy but I don't think he will bother you anyways. BYE!"

Sighing, I walked over to the guy sitting on the couch with a laptop on his lap and slooked over at the screen. Starcraft? Wow, I can't believe he still plays this thing. I thought most people would've moved on to LoL or Call of Duty.  Oh well, whatever. It's not my problem since I quit gaming long time ago. Hmm... what does a sick person eat? Uhh... I'll just make him some Honey Lemon Tea, I don't even know how to cook many things.

"HYE! GUY WITH LAPTOP!"

"You don't know my name?" He look over to where I stood.

"Don't care. Do you want to eat anything?"

"Cookies."

Wow. Cookies for an idol. I guess guys don't care what they eat, as long as it's edible. After I finished making the Honey Lemon Tea, I left it on the counter to cool and started making the cookies. "Hey." He suddenly appeared in the kitchen. "What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see if you're putting in anything strange in the food."

This guy is... unbelievable. "If I were to put anything strange in this cookie, I wouldn't bother to even bake it for you. I would probably just choke you to death if I wanted you to die right before me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give the drink to the sick dude. Which room is he in?"

"Hm, I like you so I'll give it to Eunhyuk. Better have those cookies ready for me soon." He took the mug and left. He likes me? What the... weird guy. I don't need him to like me, it's not like I'll ever become friends with him. The oven dinged and I took the cookies out of the oven to let them cool., it was nice and quiet for one minute and the next, I hear stomping...

"HEY! I WANT SOME HONEY LEMON TEA!" Don't tell me he tried some...

"You're not sick."

"So? I don't have to be sick to drink it, right?"

"I don't know... but I won't make it for you. I'm leaving. There's jello in the fridge and cookies are on the table. Bye."

"HEY! WAI---" Too late, I'm already out the door. LOSER. I don't even know his name.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"What?"

"Anna, I need you to come back to SM Entertainment for a while."

"No." I hung up on him As soon as I hung up on him, my phone kept on ringing and ringing for five minutes until it finally stopped. When my phone stopped ringing, I walked out of the building and wandered around. Soon, a van pulled up on the curb and the door opened and I got dragged in. I actually, somehow knew this was going to happen.

"THIS IS TEENNAPPING GUYS!"

"Too bad Anna. Just sit still until we reach SM headquarters."

"You can't do this, I will report you!" I pointed to the guy sitting next to me.

"You can't blame me Anna, LSM told us that we have to do this." They shook their heads at me.

"JISEOK, JIHOON, MINSUNG! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"No can do, unless you want to jump out of the car, I suggest you to sit still and relax until we reach headquarters." JiHoon said.

RELAX?! He wants me to relax when I'm going back there JUST when I was promised to have one week break. WOW.  "Come on, we're here already." JiHoon pulled me out of the van, I was planning on escaping until JiSeok and MinSung grabbed my shoulders. "I will get you for this." They shurgged off my threat and continued walking.

We walked into his office and saw MinHee already there, along with some other trainees - people that I didn't meet yet. "So? Now that I'm here, what do you want?"

"Okay, thank you guys for coming here. You guys were chose out of all the trainees we have to do this 'trainee exchange'.  So basically, we're having trainees from one company to come to SM and vice versa, to see how training differ from the company. This exchange will last only for two weeks. You guys will still attend school and training hours may be shorter since you guys will have to come back to the dorm. This is the first year we are trying this whole exchange and we may continue it if this year is a success.

This is so much work!! I DON'T WANT TO BE ANY PART OF IT.

"We will be having the exchange with NH Media. There should be vans at the back, so they will be driving you guys there. Good luck and I hope you guys will enjoy this experience."

We all stepped out the office and most of them were excited to do this exchange except for me.

"Hey Anna, do you think this will be fun?" MinHee tapped me on the shoulder.

"No."

"Aww, come on. I think it's going to be fun."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -

Our group (JiHoon, MinSung, MinHee, JiSeok, and I) were the first ones to arrive. We were sitting in the practice room for a while until the door opened, releaving some idols? I guess. They introduced themselves one bye one and they're group name which is U-KISS. Before we got to introduce ourselves, someone from UKISS said something.

"Eh, Nana? What are you doing here?"

We all looked up, wondering who had said that and I saw him. Hmm... where have I seen him before... CRAP! IT'S HIM!