What a Great Day

MISSION START: Trainees --> Idols

I wish this whole "idol appearing while the trainee group practice" stops because right now, I'm sitting outside the practice room while the others are introducing themselves. Truth is, I snuck out once they came.

I sat and listened to a random english song on replay for who knows how many times until I saw JiSeok coming. GREAT TIMING... NOT.

"What are you doing here?" He glared at me.

"Your favourite girl group is in the room."

"Really? I don't even have a favourite girl group."

"That SNSD group but there are only three members in there."

"Whatever." He pushed me in the room. JiSeok introduced himself and I stood beside him. Everyone stared at me but the guy beside me, noticing that I won't introduce myself, nudged me.

I put on a fake smile, "Hello. My name is Lee Anna. Want to know something? I really hate one of your group member and she just so happens to be here."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Apparently someone heard me say that I hate one of the SNSD member, a guy or a girl pushed me in the janitor's closet so like... YAY, I'm stuck here. Might as well enjoy my time here, I mean, I don't have to practice or hear JiSeok's voice at all. I my phone and played some games like Tiny Tower. I don't even know why I have this game, I don't get how to play it so I press random buttons.

After a few minutes, my phone shut off. Sigh, why does this have to happen right now?

"ANNA? Where are you?"

I waited until the voice was louder and said, "Closet." The door opened and I saw JiHoon's face.

"Why were you in the janitor's closet?"

"I just wanted to check out some... stuff."

"So you either hate Taeyeon, Tiffany, or Sunny. Who is it?"

"Someone."

"Why?"

"Because of something. Go practice and I'll just go back to the dorm."

JiHoon left and I walked to my dad's office.

"Please tell the teachers that I will be away for one week."

"I can do that but I need you to go to this address." He handed me a piece of paper with the address written on it. I can do that... probably.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I gave the note to the security guard and he smiled back. I went up to floor whatever and rang the doorbell.

"WHO IS IT?"

"Someone."

"ARE YOU A CRAZY FAN?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I am. I have crazy fantasies about you guys and I'm here today to make my dreams come true."

"OHMYGOSH! SHE'S A CRAZY FAN. WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

"AHH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY."

"TELL HER TO GO AWAY!!!"

"WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE MEMBER?"

This is getting ridiculous but it's quite fun. "Everyone."

More screams and shouts came from inside. I stood in front of the door, extremely amused. These people are really crazy.

"EVERYONE! BE QUIET! EUNHYUK IS SICK."

"Sungmin, you go open the door and tell her to go away. If she attacks you, good luck."

A guy opened the door with a helmet on his head and is holding a baseball bat.

"Please go away."

"Sorry, I can't."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HEYY GUYS! It's been a long time since I've last updated. I might delete my Asianfanfics account since I barely have time to do update but I'll try whenever I'm on break. ^^