What To Do

MISSION START: Trainees --> Idols

I walked into the trainee room by myself, wondering what I need to do with this whole stupid mission or so it's called. I'm not the social type who goes around and talk to other people. Please tell me what I can do. I don't want to stay here any longer and it has only been like, what? 3 days? Something around that. I need to leave here without having any feelings left here but I'm sure by the time I leave, it would be after two years.

"So what are you thinking about?"

I looked up at him, "Nothing."

"Well we changed the song to Gee by SNSD."

"That's great." I said with a dull tone. I'm not quite excited about this whole training thing and the fact that they just changed the song to a different one but is by the same artist is horrible.

"One more thing, the teacher wants us to run two miles to warm up." I looked at him with a disgusted face. Really? We have to run? I thought I would get away from doing any running when I came here. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. Afraid I am. Why? Do you hate it?"

"It's nothing."

"Get ready then. We will be running when the teacher comes in and the time limit is twenty minutes."

This is even worse. THERE'S A TIME LIMIT?! Oh well. I'll walk instead of run. I checked my pocket if my inhaler was in there. Good, I actually remembered to bring my inhaler with me at all times. There was one time when I didn't bring it with me to school and I just so happened to have an attack that day so yeah. Not my fault, I just hate bringing it with me everywhere I go. You try having something stuck in my pocket for 24 hours straight.

The teacher came in wearing sweats and a hoddie, "Okay! Guys, you will be running two miles today. I'll be waiting here so come back and tell me what time you got and I'll record. New kid, since you don't know what route it is, then MinHee, can you show it to her?"

"Yes."

Everyone went out of the room. "So how long does it take you to run two mile?" MinHee asked.

"Around 30 minutes?" I lied, I don't really know how long it takes me to run it since I always slacked off in PE.

"Uhh... Try to improve? The route is just basically two times around the park and then we run back to the trainee room to get our time. I don't think the teacher would yell at you since it's your first time running it but do your best."

JiHoon came next to me. "I'll run with you."

That's a bad idea. I was thinking of ditching this run thing and buy some snacks to eat. "You don't have to."

"Don't worry, we're friends."

Friends... I don't believe in that word at all. THe only exception to my definition of friends is Monkey. Although it took quite a long time for me to open up to her. three years. That's how long it took. If you really want to be my friend, you will need to be able to tolerate me being cold to you for three years. But I don't know Monkey had a choice because I lived in her house for a long time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"YAH! HURRY UP!"

Every single minute, he would yell at me to hurry up. I TOLD HIM HE DIDN'T HAVE TO RUN WITH ME! AHHH. I'm going crazy.

"KIM JIHOON JUST RUN. IF YOU'RE STAYING HERE WITH ME THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO CARRY ME."

That made sprint all the way back to the trainee room. We were on our second lap. The first lap took me 15 minutes to finish since I only walked.  I laid down on an empty bench, closed my eyes and listened to this new song that I found on the internet. Stop Girl by U-KISS. Honestly, I just saw people talking about it and decided to download it.

"Lee Anna."

I opened one my of eye, "Why are you always near me?"

"You're the last one. Teacher told me to get you."

"Well then, you can go back."

"Can't."

"Fine then, let's just walk back."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We finally reached the trainee room and I saw everyone practicing their dances and some singing and damn, one person at singing, every second, she either goes off tune or her voice cracked and that person is none other than Choi EunMi.

"Practice." JiSeok pushed me from behind.

"I'm tired."

"Too bad." I shot him a glare.

"I'll go record your time to the teacher and you go to the other practice room. If I don't see you there by the time I'm going, I will personally drag you." I was going to shout 'TEACHERS PET' at him but he had left already.

I SLOW walked to the other practice room, it took like 5 minutes? HAHAHAH! I walk slow or maybe it's just because I'm so lazy.

"MINHEE!" I shouted when she hugged me tightly. I seriously hate skinship.

"Practice. We only have... four days left."

"What are we dancing to again?"

"Gee by SNSD."

"I'll watch the MV while you guys practice."

“You better practice with us." She flicked my forehead. :(

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad last time. At least we got perfect on it."

"Shush. Go watch the MV while we practice."

I sat on the floor and watched the MV... The only thing that I think is hard about this is the crab leg dance? Yeah, I think that's what the fans called it.

"WOW YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!" An unrecognizable voice entered the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -