Trainee Dorms & Practice... AGAIN

MISSION START: Trainees --> Idols

Trainee dorms... Do I have to live here? Well At least I get to share a room with MinHee instead of some other girl.*cough* Choi EunMi *cough*

"Here's the room and one question. Where are your things?" MinHee asked, totally confused why I have no things with me. I really don't know how to answer this because I'm 95% sure that Monkey threw away my clothes right after I left America. Monkey has a problem with my clothes. Her being the girly girl she is have always diss my choice of clothing for some reason. I personally don't think there's anything bad about wearing sweatpants and a loose tshirt everywhere I go. Apparently Monkey does. >__>

I called my dad but I didn't talk this time since he somehow knew I was going to call him.

"If it's about your clothes and others, someone is on it and should be at the dorm by Saturday. Anything else?"

"Okay. Can you give me the tshirt that Taemin dude was wearing in Lucifer Dance Version and can you get someone to renovate the room?"

MinHee stared at me weirdly but quickly went back to do whatever she was doing. Whoops, I forgot that she was here.

"I can give you the tshirt but I will not send anyone to renovate the room. One more thing, everyone month, you have to write a report on the people who has/ doesn't have the potential of being a star and state the reason why."

I shouldn't have agreed to this. SO MUCH WORK!!

"Got it and you know about the performance every week, do I still have to do it?"

"Yes. No matter what."

"I'M NOT TALENTED LIKE LEE SOONKYU." I don't know what got over me but I'm seriously frustrated over the fact that he thinks I have talents. When I was little, all my relatives would always compare me to Soonkyu. I was not pretty like it nor was I talented like her. I decided to go to America and practiced with Monkey because she loves dancing, singing, and doing other things. I practiced for a year but then realized that it's not the real me so I changed back, back to the way I really am.

I'm sure everyone feels the same way. Being compared to a friend/cousins/siblings are not a good thing. Why won't they just accept me for being who I really am? Monkey did. I was glad that she accepted me even though I find her annoying at times.

"Don't shout. I saw videos of you performing."

Videos? The only time I remember about a video is when I had to join the talent show with Monkey. Everyone had thought it was dude who was dancing since I wore loose pants and tshirt that day with my hat literally covering my face since I can't stand people watching me. I didn't have to worry about my hair that time because it was short and only reached my shoulders.

"Whatever and give me the phone number of the staff that was with me today." I hung up on him after me told me. I called the staff but before she could answer, "I want Honey Milk Tea with half pearls and half mango stars. Bring it to the trainee dorms within five minutes. Please & Thank You."

I wouldn't be mad at her if she didn't bring it within give minutes though. It's kind of impossible... for me anyways. I started timing her on my watch and in just four minutes I heard, "Lee Anna. Bubble Tea is here." I ran out of the room and saw the staff there holding my Bubble Tea. <3 "Thanks." I waved bye to her since she was leaving and happily sipped on my drink. I turned around and noticed that there are people staring at me for some reason...

"Want some?" I asked but almost everyone left except for this girl and MinHee.

"MinHee, you want some?"

"Not me but YooJin wants it."

Hmm... so her name is YooJin. "Well let's go to our room."

I sat on my plain bed while MinHee and YooJin sat on hers. I let YooJin try some of my Bubble Tea but she drank practically half of it and couldn't stop until I pulled it away from her.

"Are you guys friends?"

MinHee explained, "We're childhood friends and auditioned together to get into SM." Ohh... that's nice. Both friends made it. I remember I saw her face before... "Aren't you the girl who got shouted at by Choi EunMi?" YooJin sighed sadly, "Yeah, I made a single mistake and got shouted at. EunMi Unnie wanted me to do Taemin Sunbae's part in Lucifer and since I didn't come in SM as a dancer, I make quite a few mistakes when dancing so I asked MinHee to teach me the dance moves."

Choi EunMi... Have to remember her now. Her name is stuck on my brain like glue.

"Okay! Let's go practice. You guys go to the practice room while I call the guys." We went our separate ways but at least I brought my Bubble Tea with me to join my walk to the boys dorm. I think you're creeped out on how I treat my drink. DON'T WORRY. I'm not crazy or anything.

The walk to the dorm wasn't that long, maybe around five minutes? I rang the doorbell quite a few times until someone opened the door. "Do you know where JiHoon, MinSung, and JiSeok's room is?" The guy just pointed at the room closest to the door. "Thanks."

I barged into the room and saw that the three guys were changing... I'm not embarrassed though. Take note: All three have abs. *drools*... JOKING! "Stop changing, wear your sweaty clothes. We're practicing again." They looked at me weirdly but listened to me anyways... even though I'm younger than them. I explained to them why on the way back to SM and saw MinHee already helping YooJin with the dance moves. I also gave my Bubble Tea to JiHoon since he wanted it.

The guys went into their positions and since YooJin was doing Taemin's part, I wasn't needed but it's not like I wanted to dance anyways. After practicing the song for who knows how long, they came back to wear I sat and sat in a circle. Should I get Bubble Tea for them? Yeah I think I should.

"What Bubble Tea flavour do you guys want?"

"Watermelon Slush."

"Lychee Slush."

"Pudding."

"Taro."

"Whatever you had."

I called the staff again. "Can I get Watermelon Slush, Pudding, Taro, Banana Milk Green Tea, all four with pearls and Lychee Slush, Honey Milk Tea, both with half mango stars and half pearls. SM practice room. I'll pay you back. You don't have to get it within five minutes but just get it as soon as the order is finished. Thank you."

Time passed as we all talked about how they got into SM. I got closer to five of them which I didn't really expect it to happen. I figured out that JiHoon wanted to become a model but SM decided that he should become an idol instead. MinSung's a talented rapper. MinHee got in with her acting. YooJin with her vocals. JiSeok got in by doing everything - Singing, dancing, acting, modelling, songwriting, etc. Perfect boy here, anyone want him?

We talked and talked. Before you know it, some people brought the Bubble Tea here but it wasn't the staff who brought it. It was an unexpected group.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some things changed because I accidentally deleted the chapter and I forgot to save it so yeah. No major changes at least. ^^