What The Heck?!

MISSION START: Trainees --> Idols

The POV in each chapter will be Anna's (Main Character) unless stated otherwise.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

"I refuse."

There is absolutely no way I'm going to be wasting my precious time, helping my dad but it's not like I'm using my time wisely anyways.

"You didn't even hear what the favour was!"

"If it's coming from you, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a boring one."

"It's not. I guarantee it's going to be fun."

"Talk."

"I need you to become a trainee at SM Entertainment to find other trainees who has the potential of becoming an idol."

That does sound fun but tiring. I mean, I can rat someone out when they do something wrong and I can also have them kicked out if they diss me or something.

"Deal. You're wasting my minutes here, I need to run 10km in 40 minutes. Have someone pick me up at Christine's (AKA Monkey) house in a limo or helicopter. I don't care which but it has to be here by the time school ends which is in 6 hours." I said and hung up.

I wonder what I can get out of this.

Sorry if I'm being rude or anything, but then again, I'm not really sorry. Let me introduce myself. My name is Anna Lee or Lee Anna and 15/16 years old. But I guess since I'm here in America, I'm 15 years old and I'm 5'7, quite tall for a 15 year old, right? I don't know if it's in the food or not. I just became this tall since I came here to the US. OH! One more thing, I'm lazy. That's pretty much everything you need to know about me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the rest of the school day, I did nothing but listen to music during class because something happened to my 3 other teachers and couldn't make it on time and no sub was here so the rest of the class partied and went bothering other classes. It's not like the teachers actually mind because this school is horrible. There are broken walls here and there, graffiti here and there. People getting bullied. No one cared about me since I'm the lazy kind and gets somewhat pissed off easily so no one talked to me.

I met Monkey at the front of the school and walked home with her but all she did was talk about IU during the whole way back. She even made me listen to one of her songs; It's First Love. It's not bad actually. When we're half a block away from Monkey's house, I saw someone get off a helicopter. Damn, I didn't know he would actually get one.

"Well Monkey, I have to go now."

"OKAY! BYE ANNA! CALL ME WHENEVER YOU MISS ME. I LOVE YOU!"

Monkey...I'll miss you too. When I first came here in America, I never thought I would actually miss her but I guess being with her for 8 years changed my feelings.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*At Korea*

So I guess we're at the company right now? I really don't know how it even looks like since I was never interested in KPop. I walked into a room and found my dad sitting there.

"YO! I'm back. So I have a few questions to ask."

Dad motioned me to ask.

"What do I get out of this?"

"Anything you want."

Anything I want... Let's see. I don't really have anything in mind though... Ice cream? NAHH. New phone? Probably not since I already have an iPhone. Thinking for 5 minutes, I finally found what I want.

"Whenever I call for Bubble Tea, I want it to be delivered to me within 5 minutes."

Dad looked at me weirdly probably thinking 'how the hell does this child come up with this thing.' But he nodded anyways. Don't blame me. I just love BBT so much.

"Do I have to live in the trainee dorms?"

"Yes. You must observe them and see what they're doing."

Damn, this sounds like I'm an undercover agent. Well I am undercover.

"When do I start?"

"Now."

He pushed forward a contract and I signed it carelessly but I just remembered something.

"Wait wait. I don't sing, dance, rap, write songs, model, act, or anything like that."

Truthfully, I don't like doing those things. I rather listen to music in the corner and observe them from a far than up close.

"That's your problem." Dad quickly took away the contract that was in front of me. Oh well. I can deal with things, right? It probably wouldn't be that hard anyways. Dad got a staff to take be to the training room and the staff almost left.

"WAIT! I want Mango Peach Slush with Mango Stars. Give it to me within 5 minutes in the training room."

I laughed as the staff ran while talking on the phone.