Success?

I'm Inlove with My Bestfriend

 

ChoHee taps her foot waiting impatiently for Dongwoon outside their school campus. She frowned as soon as she looked at her wrist watch again and again. “How could Ailin fall for this guy?” she hissed

“I’m sorry, ChoHee!” Dongwoon shouted as soon as he ran to her direction. “I… I never thought we’d have a long quiz!” he panted standing in front of her.

“It’s okay,” ChoHee faked a smile. “So… why would you want to talk to me?”

“Well…” Dongwoon started to think. “I was interested in…” Oh no, think Dongwoon, think! “I was interested in applying at where you were working…”

“Oh,” ChoHee nodded simply. “I can help you if you really wanted. What positions are you interested? Waiter?”

“That can do, I just needed an income.” Dongwoon smiled victoriously.

“Good timing, I was going to work twenty minutes from now. You can prepare your bio data now so later I could help you n applying.” ChoHee replied.

“Ah?” Dongwoon swallowed his saliva. How could I lie again? “But… I don’t…”

“You don’t know how to make one?” ChoHee chuckled. “Okay, I could help you.”

“Thank you so much!” Dongwoon exclaimed leaving ChoHee a bit puzzled. It’s just a bio data… he’s happy with simple things, eh?

 

“Ah… Noona!” Yoseob shouted to catch JaeHyuk’s attention as soon as she entered the library.

“Please keep quiet, Yang Yoseob!” the librarian glared at him. Yoseob nodded simply but was still smiling brightly at JaeHyuk. JaeHyuk shakes her head while smiling at Yoseob. She sat in front of him.

“So… what’s the matter?” she asked

“This problem, Noona…!” Yoseob exclaimed as he pointed at his book.

“Mr. Yang, I’m warning you.” The librarian glared at Yoseob again. Yoseob scratched his head and bowed shyly. JaeHyuk leaned to the book to see the problem he was pointing.

“That’s too easy!” JaeHyuk exclaimed looking at Yoseob suspiciously.

Yoseob immediately shook his head. “It’s hard!” he whispered loudly.

“Okay, try to answer it, I will just tell you what’s wrong with your solution.” JaeHyuk finally said.

Yoseob scratched the back of his head again. I need no time to waste. I think this is a bad idea. He started to write glancing slightly at JaeHyuk to see if she was really determined to teach him. “I bet Junhyung would be jealous if he sees us here.” He started

JaeHyuk was caught off guard by what he said. That’s when she remembered the chance she’s going to take especially she had Yoseob by herself at this very moment. “Why would he be…?”

Yoseob stopped writing and faced her. “Are you saying you are not fully aware that Junhyung never took his eyes off you?”

“W-Well… he’s busy with his love life.” JaeHyuk stammered as she tried to avoid his gaze.

“You are just going to lose hope like that?” Yoseob raised an eyebrow.

JaeHyuk looked at him, puzzled by what he could know. “You knew?”

 

Junhyung took a few steps scrutinizing on the details of the car. “I like your new car.” He smiled at Ailin. Ailin smiled as soon as she heard what he said.

“Thanks, my grand father bought it for me!” she exclaimed. She turned her head to the car Junhyung was using. “What about yours? Aren’t you going to change it now?”

“Are you saying it’s too old?” Junhyung asked

“Nah, I was just asking.” Ailin shrugged her shoulders innocently. “In fact, I like it when I first saw it. But I was just pissed of you that is why I lost my interest with it.”

“Oh, you remember our first day of school? When we raced?” Junhyung asked

“Yeah, and you were blocking our way.” Ailin rolled her eyes.

“That’s how fast my car is.” Junhyung answered

“Well, that calls for a rematch…” Ailin smirked

“Sure thing,” Junhyung smirked, “Make sure you won’t cry again.”

“Good thing Dongwoon is not here to stop me!” Ailin cheered.

 

Dongwoon kept glancing at ChoHee as they started walking on their way to where ChoHee was working. She was now dressed with her uniform. “So… have you brought Yoseob there?”

“There? Where?” ChoHee asked

“In your work,” Dongwoon answered shortly.

“Oh, he once came there.” ChoHee answered simply. Then she suddenly smiled. “I’ll tell you about it. He was actually waiting for me then when I was serving a costumer, I got tripped that I spilled the coffee on that costumer.”

“How do Yoseob reacted?” Dongwoon asked now having interest.

“He told that man he was my brother!” she shook her head and smiled bitterly.

“Brother?” Dongwoon laughed, “Yoseob is really crazy. He must have at least said you were his girl.”

“Yes, it should have looked so sweet.” ChoHee mumbled.

“ChoHee, do you need help?” Dongwoon asked

“Help?” ChoHee asked quiet puzzled. “What kind of help?” she asked again. “No matter what I do, he won’t recognize me, never.”

Dongwoon patted her back. “I promise you, he did.” He said smiling.

“You’re weird, Dongwoon.” ChoHee forced a smile. “By the way, what’s with you and Ailin?”

“Oh, that girl?” Dongwoon snapped. “Well, what do you think?”

“Come on, there must be something going on between you. You two are so weird.”

“It’s just her. She can’t admit the fact that she likes me.” Dongwoon answered simply.

“Why would she? Do you even like her?” ChoHee asked

“Of course I do!”

 

JaeHyuk looked at him, puzzled by what he could know. “You knew?”

“Yoseob smirked and nodded. “It was obvious!”

“Well,” JaeHyuk lowered her gaze feeling ashamed. “What about you?”

“Me? What about me?” Yoseob asked

“Do you really like Mika?” JaeHyuk asked

“I like her,” Yoseob answered.

“What about ChoHee?” JaeHyuk asked

“I think I like her more…” Yoseob smiled.

 

“Good thing Dongwoon is not here to stop me!” Ailin cheered. Junhyung looked at her smirking. “What? Something wrong?” she asked.

“Do you like Dongwoon?” he blurted.

“Just because I mentioned him doesn’t mean I already like him.” Ailin rolled her eyes.

“Duh, it’s so obvious!” Junhyung teased.

“How did you know?” Ailin asked.

“Do you want me to cite instances?” Junhyung smirked

“Okay, fine!” Ailin gave up and nodded her head. “I like him…” she said shyly. “It’s not like you don’t like JaeHyuk too.”

“What?” Junhyung asked

“I said, it’s not like you don’t like JaeHyuk too!” Ailin shouted

“Hey! Lower your voice! Someone might hear you!” Junhyung hissed

“And so? Are you ashamed?” Ailin smirked

“No, of course not! I just fear she might avoid me more!” Junhyung replied. “I know that girl… she avoids those guys who like her… but I don’t damn know why she doesn’t do that to that Doojoon guy.”

“Does that mean… you’re jealous?”

“Just how you are jealous of Ria,” Junhyung smirked

 

“OH HOLY GOSH HYUNG, JAEHYUK LIKES YOU!” Yoseob shouted as soon as he saw Junhyung and Dongwoon approaching him.

“REALLY?” Junhyung shouted and hugged Yoseob. “I knew it!”

“And so is ChoHee…” Dongwoon smiled. “She’s damn getting emotional because of you! YOU PABO.” He poked Yoseob’s cheek.

“Aw, really?” Yoseob replied

“By the way Dongwoon, it’s so hard with Ailin.” Junhyung shook his head. “BUT WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SHE WAS MENTIONING YOU EVEN IN THE SIMPLEST THING!”

Dongwoon jumped happily. “I really know her!”

 

“JaeHyuk! Oh my god, JUNHYUNG’S DAMN JEALOUS WITH DOOJOON!” Ailin shouted as soon as she entered JaeHyuk’s house. JaeHyuk’s cheeks blushed.

“Really?” She asked excitedly. “Oh ChoHee, Yoseob told me he likes Mika.”

Chohee’s face became sad. ”Really?”

“BUT HE TOLD ME HE LIKES YOU MORE.” JaeHyuk hugged her.

“Oh, before I forget…” ChoHee pulled back. “Dongwoon said you were just the one who can’t confess.”

Ailin frowned. “And what comes after when I confess?”

“That’s what I asked him…” ChoHee smiled. “I asked him, do you even like her?”

“And…?” JaeHyuk clapped her hands

“Of course I do! He even shouted that!” ChoHee said excitedly.

Ailin smiled finally. “I love this day,”