Chapter 9 : The truth

I'm Inlove with My Bestfriend

Yoseob's POV

"So the project is just simple, You just have to pick between Music, Arts, and Dance. You just have to present that to me in the coming acquaintance party. For those who will pick Arts just submit your art to me before the acquaintance party......" blah blah blah. This is boring. Its just so easy. 

Ria was my seatmate. We're not that close but we just talk when needed.  Like for now, she's my partner. What if we just dance? oh yea~~ so  easy.

"Yoseob, i have something to ask you.." she whispered

"What is it. . ?" i asked

"Is Dongwoon and AiLin.. together? I mean, are they a couple now?"

"Well. . They are bestfriends." i answered

"Bestfriends? Bestfriends who are holding their hands while walking and even now while they are just sitting?" she asked sarcastically

"So you're jealous?" i smirked

"No, ofcourse not!" she shook her head

 


 

Third Person POV

"Its been a while since we talked like this.." Dongwoon broke the silence realizing that everyone was feeling awkward. They were sitting on the grass and seated forming a circle. They used to be one group : Junhyung, Yoseob, Dongwoon, ChoHee, Ailin and JaeHyuk. 

"Yeah, yeah~~ We're becoming too busy." Junhyung answered

"Hey Dongwoon, is AiLin and you together now?" Yoseob suddenly asked. AiLin's eyes widened. She d oesn't know what will Dongwoon answer. She doesn't want to lie especially to her bestfriends. 

"Yes." Dongwoon answered confidently. He glanced at Ailin and raised an eyebrow. 

"Woah! You two didn't even told us!" Junhyung said in surprise. AiLin smiled awkwardly. 

"Wow. Imagine that, from bestfriends to lovers.." ChoHee said looking at Yoseob who was busy eating his sandwitch.

If only you know that this was not true. I just need to help this kid catch someone's attention. AiLin let out a big sigh.

"And Because of that! Ria is so jealous!" Yoseob announced

"REALLY!?" Dongwoon's eyes brightened. Oh yes, this is it. I knew it. She would be jealous. My brain doesn't really bring me down. You're so genius, Dongwoon! he thought

"By the way Junhyung, where's JaeHyuk?" AiLin asked realizing that JaeHyuk wasn't there.

"Busy with her love life." Junhyung replied.

"Love life? Oh my god! I thought she likes you? She has another  love of her life! She's unfair! She wasn't even telling  me who it is.." ChoHee blurted out without knowing that Junhyung doesn't really know about it.

AiLin nudged ChoHee. "She likes... me?" Junhyung asked, puzzled.

Uh oh. You're really talkative ChoHee. Oh my god, how will i explain this!! ChoHee thought. "Oh ahaha. i was just.. kidding. hehe." she smiled

 


 

JaeHyuk's POV

"I really.. can't." i stammered. I have been practicing so hard. I just can't get it. I can't dance! I hate this. But that's what Doojoon wanted. Besides, i dont know hot to sing and even to draw either.

"You can." Doojoon smiled. 

"Thanks." i smiled. "You know what, you're like an angel sent from heaven. Because you're so nice to me. Its like you're my new bestfriend." i stopped talking when i remembered my bestfriend. My crush. And most especially that one who makes my heart beat rapidly against my chest whenever he's around. 

"Something wrong?" Doojoon asked.

"Oh nothing, i just remember something. Can i ask you something?" i sat down on the floor.

"What is it?" he sat beside me.

"Why you're so nice to me? Do you like me?" i asked jokingly. He looked at me seriously. I just want to know how will he react. What if i also ask this to Junhyung? I guess  he would just laugh at me. 

"Yes." he replied.

 


 

ChoHee's  POV

"What did she say!?" Yoseob asked excitedly  

"She likes you.." i replied with a boring tone. 

"REALLY!" he yelled

"for a friend. She likes you for a friend." i said. I  dont have to say him the truth. Because if i do so, its the end of my world. There's no chance anymore if ever they would be together.

"Aww~~ I thought she likes me. As in she likes me too." he pouted. "Hey, i have to go first. Ria and me are going to talk about the project thingy." then he left me there sitting on the bench alone. 

I tried to make myself busy by just reading a book when the rain drops suddenly. Wow. Seems like the heaven is sad for me too. Im feeling so guilty in lying to him. I should have said the truth. I should learn how to let him go. I should be after with his happiness. Im so selfish. 

Then i felt like it stopped raining. I lift my head. But its still raining! 

"You'll make yourself sick." a man standing with his umbrella. Hyun Seung? 

"Uhh.. oh.. Uhh.. Im okay. Im strong. I cant get sick easily." i stammered. Aw. I cant think that much. Oh my god. What will i say? Should i smile or what? Should i thank him? 

"You can go now." my stupid mouth said.

"No, you'll go with me." he grabbed my hand. 

"W-where are we going. ?" i asked nervously

"Isnt it obvious? We're going to a place where both of us wont get wet!" he replied.

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 


 

A/N : Oh my god! Atlast! Oh yeah~~ I made it! trololol~~ Im really sorry f or not updating  yesterday. We went out thats why. Oh well.. is this okay? The chapter? Am i getting too fast? Is it boring?? TELL ME!

PLEASE COMMENT! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!