Chapter 11 : Reasons for going to school

I'm Inlove with My Bestfriend

Dongwoon's POV

Im already at the school patiently waiting for AiLin. Aish, that girl. Will she wake up? Aw~ Will she eat breakfast without me, her cook? Aw~ I bet she's still in bed!

I drove off to her  house. I knocked at the door three times, still no onswer. Oh! i remember i had a key! I serached for it on my bag and  opened the door. The house is too quiet. Aw~ Lazy girl!

I quickly went to her room and found her sleeping peacefully. She's really cute when she's sleeping.

"Hey! Wake up! We're going to be late!" i yelled

"5 minutes." she mumbled

"No,  its exactly seven o'clock!" i yelled again

"Aish. I dont wanna go to school!" she  groaned

"What? Uhh... you have to! quick we're going to be late!" i said

"The go to school alone." she replied. AIsh! I.. can't! I can't go to school without her. And why? I just cant. Hmm. Maybe i'll just cook breakfast for her. 

 

AiLin's POV

I really woke up six on the morning but i felt so sad rememberring Dongwoon wasn't here anymore. I dont wanna go to school. I dont have something to eat. I dont know how to cook. I still dont have a maid. Maybe i'll just skip school today and enjoy my life.

But there came this kid ruining my day. but im so happy, he still worries about me. But he just left me. I bet he gave up on waking me up.

.

.

.

I woke up and found out its been thirty minutes since Dongwoon left me. Aish. I went downstairs and smelled something. A food! Aw~ No one will cook for me so why can i smell food? Am i that hungry?

I walked to the kitchen and saw someone. "YAH! WHO ARE YOU!" i shouted

"Umma! You're finally awake!" Dongwoon -.- DONGWOON? I thought he left?

"What are you doing here?" i asked

"What do you think?" he asked back. "Im cooking breakfast for you.... and oh i forgot.. are you really a girl? Look at your fridge it has nothing but water! I have to buy groceries  just to cook for you!" he added

"Did i told you to do that?" i sat down on the chair and tasted the dish. "Not that good." i commented

"Aish." Dongwoon mumbled

 


 

ChoHee's POV

Everything's ready and now the only thing that is not there is, Yoseob. Why it took him so long? Then the doorbell rang. Oh yesh, another day with Yoseob~~

I opened the door and smiled brightly at him. "Good morning." i chirpped and closed the door. Then i realized he's frowning. Eh? its the f irst time i saw him like this.

"Problem?" i asked

"How's life yesterday after leaving your bestfriend alone and having a new bestfriend?" he said arrogantly. Huh? yesterday? Oh! Im with... Hyun Seung.. he saw that? I left him?

"You're the one who left me yesterday!" i protested

"No, i said i'll be back!" he replied

"Aw~ Im sorry... Seobbie~~" i pouted.

"Sorry not accepted." he smirked. Aish. What is he planning again? Then he grabbed my hand and run with  me.

"hey! Uhh.. stop running, you.. idiot.. where are we going!!" i yelled

"Skip classes...?" he answered.

 


 

JaeHyuk's POV

I opened the door quiet nervous. I dont know why i'm so nervous. I have never felt this way. I have never been this awkward around him. I smiled awkwardly. "G-good m-morning." i stammered.

"Good morning, lets go now?" he asked.

"Okay!" i excliamed and closed the door. I hope eveything's gonna be fine today. i hope i could stay  longer with him. I miss him! I miss this times.

He opened the door of his car for me. "Thanks." i blushed. I feel so special today.

We arrived the school in just a few minutes. I got out of the car. Then i saw a girl, familiar. Hye-Na! Oh no! Please dont ruin the day! Please! Oh please!

"Uhh.. JaeHyuk..? Remember the girl im talking about?" Junhuyng approached me

"Yeah?" i answered

"Its.... her." he stuttered

"I knew it!" i exclaimed. "She's so  pretty, Junhuyng.. you  two are a perfect  match!" i added. Freak. I hate it why do you just have to say it right to my face?

"Really.." he smiled. I nodded smiling.

 


 

AiLin's POV

After eating breakfast alone and with Dongwoon just watching me,  i volunteered to wash the plates. I was just the one who used it anyways. After washing the dishes, i dont know what to do next. Dongwoon was in the living room watching t.v., watching basketball to be specific and i hate basketball because i dont understand it, honestly.

I sat beside him. "Oh. We'll just dance for the acquaintance!" i said getting his attention.

"No! No way! i dont  know how to dance!" he protested. "Let's just paint." he added

"WHAT! PAINTING! SON DONGWOON I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRAW AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO PAINT!" i yelled

"Okay fine! let's  just......"

.

.

.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~! I WON! HAHAHA!" Dongwoon exclaimed. I glared at him. "Unfair." i mumbled

"Dont worry jagiya~~ I'll just teach you~~" he smiled charmingly

 


 

ChoHee's POV

We stopped running and i was panting so hard. Then i realized we are on the usual park with the usual chair. Oh thank God there's a chair! thanks! I quickly sat there and yoseob followed me.

"Thanks to you and now we're late!" i glared at him

"I told you we're going to skip classes." he smirked

"And why. ..?" i asked

"Its because you have to make it up to me!" he exclaimed like a child.

"Tch." i  rolled my eyes. And now i'm already thirsty. Ice cream!

"Ice Cream!" Yoseob exclaimed. What? he thinks of ice cream too? Do we have the same brain? Oh yes, that's why we're best friends. "Hey! Treat me!" he nudged me and lays his head on my shoulder. "Please, please, please!" he added

"Okay fine!" i  replied and shrugged to avoid his head on my shoulder. Dont do that Yoseob! You're maing me fall for you over and  over again, idiot.

 


 

AiLin's POV

"I dont know how to draw!! Son Dongwoon!" i yelled

"Take it easy. I'll teach you~~" he chuckled and sat beside me. Then he looks ta my drawing then laughed. jerk!

"Are you going to teach me or just laugh?" i asked obviously annoyed.

"Hahaha! Im sorry Umma.. Here. I'll help you~~" he held my hand. "Just draw smoothly, you dont have to rush things.. Just take your time.." he added while guiding my hand. Then i realized how close we are today, as in right now. My hand  started to sweat its becoming hot in here. Jeez, my heart beating so hard. I cant take it anymore im going to.... faint.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Uhh... ohh.. y...yeahh..." i stuttered.

 


 

JaeHyuk's POV

Sht. Why are those jerks are absent? Leaving me alone with Junhyung? But.. Junhyung is.. busy with... Hye-Na.... Aww~~ Who will save me..? WHO!

"Hey." someone said. Just in time! My savior! Doojoon? I thought... Junhyung. Aw~

"Hello~" i replied. "Sit." i told him to sit beside me.

"What's up?" he asked

"Oh~ Here i am, alone again... thanks to Mr. Yoon  Doojoon for being my savior." i replied as i smiled.

He smiled  back. then i remembered what i asked yesterday. Oh snap! Did he just confessed to me yesterday? Crap, why i forgot! Stupid Junhyung distracting me!

"Im sorry.." i suddenly said

"Sorry for what?" he asked, confused.

"Just accept my sorry." i pouted

"Fine, fine. Forgiven." he smiled. "You dont look cute when you;re pouting. Stop that." he teased me

"YAH! Im not making aegyo!" i yelled

 

TO BE CONTINUED...