Chapter 16 : Crazy Tuesday

I'm Inlove with My Bestfriend

JaeHyuk's POV

After classes, we already planned to go practice for the upcoming acquaintance this Friday. We still dont know or should I say I still dont know the steps yet. Im glad Doojoon didn't give up on me. And now Im praying he wont announce in the whole campus that we're a couple now. But people had been noticing it and now Im receiving death glares from  his fangirls. I thought this was just on dramas but yes its true, once you got close to a kingka, you'll be dead meat. But why when I was with Junhyung they weren't acting like that? Maybe for the fact that Junhyung wont probably like me.. we've been close for about five years.. and for that five years, we're still bestfriends.

"JaeHyuk..." someone snapped me out of my thoughts, it was Junhyung looking at me like Im something weird.

"Oh, what?" i replied

"The bell already rang... let's go eat lunch.." he said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the canteen. I didn't even heard the bell. The canteen was crowded, as usual, I still remember in a situation like this, we'd go search for a tree outside the campus and we're going to eat there peacefully and enjoy each other's company. That was back when we were young, but things have changed so fast.

"Uhm. can I have my girlfriend for lunch?" Oh snap! It was Doojoon! My eyes widened as he talked to Junhyung, who was still holding my wrist.

"Im sorry?" Junhyung misheard what Doojoon said. Oh god, Doojoon please stop!

"Uhh... Hi, Doojoon....?" i interruped eyeing Doojoon as I mouthed 'Dont tell him'

"Is there something I dont know?" Junhyung asked as he pulled me, i realized he was still holding my wrist.

"I wanted to have lunch with my girlfriend." Doojoon said cooly.

"Girlfriend?" Junhyung looked confused as he turned his eyes from Doojoon to me.

"I haven't told you... Junhyung... Doojoon is my... boyfriend now." i smiled nervously

"Oh." he replied without expression as he finally let go of my wrist. "Okay, have as much time as you want. Sorry for dragging your girlfriend with me." he said to Doojoon

"No worries." Doojoon replied

"I'll go ahead." Junhyung said before he left

Junhyung's POV

And now i dont know where I would go. I dont know what to feel, how to react. That girl who used to play with me since we were young, that girl who was a little old-fashioned, that girl who never bother to be pretty, that girl who was my bestfriend was now taken. Its not that Im jealous or what, It just feels so odd. She didn't even ask for my permission. Ofcourse, she should ask  me first, I was her bestfriend afterall. That Doojoon boy doesn't deserve her.

"You're acting so weird, you know that?" Yoseob snapped me out of my thoughts

"JeaHyuk and that Doojoon guy is now a couple. Do you know about that?" i asked him

"Yup. It was like broadcasted in the whole campus since Doojoon was a kingka too, probably everyone would know. Wait---Is that the reason why---"

"Bastard. Ofcourse that the reason why Im acting like this. She didn't even asked for my permission before she agreed to be that guy's girlfriend. Who knows if he was just playing on her?" i replied with an angry expression

"Are you worried or you're  just simply jealous?" a smirk started to form on his lips

"Im. Just. Worried. Nothing more than that."

"Then you shouldn't be acting like that..." he said

"Aish. I told you Im not---"

"Good bye, hyung! I have to go lunch with my bestie!!" he said a she run away from me. Stupid little bastard. Ofcourse Im not jealous. What's to be jealous of? I do like JaeHyuk. I like her as a friend. As a bestfriend only.

 




ChoHee's POV

I was sitting on a table in the canteen alone for about twenty minutes and that jerk isn't here yet. Maybe he was daydreaming about his crush again. Err. And add the fact that he was slightly avoiding me. Its not that total avoid but.. I can feel he wasn't going near me, I mean like we used to be. Aish. Conceited jerk this time.

"Can I sit here beside you?" someone said as I raised my head and saw Hyun Seung with a tray of food in his hands."

"Oh, sure." i smiled

"Eating alone?" he asked

"Nope, I was waiting for Yoseb.." i replied.

"Maybe he'll get angry if he saw me here."

"No,ofcourse not, he'll be happy to meet new friends.." i assured him

"ChoHeeeeeee~~!!" I heard someone shouted inside the canteen that made everyone look at him, he usually does this whenever he'd go late for our lunch. What a shame =.=
He came to our direction running happily then he suddenly frowned as he saw Hyun Seung sitting beside me.

"Hyun Seung, right?" he asked Hyun Seung as he sat infront of me and Hyun Seung.

"Yep. Can I eat here with you two? I cant find a seat." he replied

"Sure." Yoseob answered not even bothering to look at me, is he some kind of disappointed?
The three of us ate silently, I dont know what topic I would open up so i stayed silent waiting for the two of them to have a boy's conversation. But it seemed like Yoseob was snobbing Hyun Seung.

"So, Chohee, this coming Saturday?" Hyun Seung started to ask me as soon as he finished eating.

"This Saturday..?" i asked him

"Aw, You already forgot our date?"

"Oh! Im so sorry! Okay, I'll never forget it again. hehe." i smiled

"Let's talk about it kater, okay? I have to go now." he said as he stood up. "Thanks for letting me eat here." he turned to Yoseob

"Welcome." Yoseob answered simply. Silence again surrounded the two of us. I kept glancing at him but he was too serious by now.

"Anything wrong, Seobbie?" i tried to ask him

"So you're dating someone without even telling me?" he asked seriously

"Well, I nearly forgot about that."

"You're going to date him?" he asked me as if  making an aegyo

"And so what if i would?" i raised an eyebrow

"No way! I dont want!" he yelled a bit

"Why not?"

 

Yoseob's POV

"Who knows if he was just playing on you?" i said as I avoided her eyes. Its not that Im going to get jealous but... is this some kind of like.. what Junhyung was feeling? But hey! What's to be jealous of? She was just a friend. This is way different than junhuyng's case. I was just worried.

"He wasn't. He was a nice guy." she replied

"Am I not that enough?" i blurted out

"what?"

Oh , what am I saying? What's going on on my mind? . I think I need to see my Mika. Im supposed to say this things to her and not with ChoHee! Oh Gosh. Hope I wasn't blushing.

"No Im mean... Uhh.. Okay.. E-enjoy your date.." I forced a smile

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 


 

A/N : Finally! I was able to update! Although it was kind of short, I hope you stilllike it. I didn't include AiLina and Dongwoon first coz the last chapter was about them so I need to give chance for the other pairs. Soooo... after my entrance examination, everything would go on its usual... I'll be able to update more often.

I REALLY AM SORRY! :(

COMMENTS?