Chapter 19 : How about my feelings?

I'm Inlove with My Bestfriend

"Why, do you like me too?" Ailin raised an eyebrow.

"Umma~ why you so rude? Please just help me! I'll do anything for you!" DOngwoon cling his arms on  hers trying to use his aegyo.

"Anything?" Ailin asked

"Yep, And oh~ Can you accompany me later? Ria asked me to come with her for buying clothes for this coming acquaintance."

"And why do you have to bring me with you? I might just ruin your moments." Ailin pouted

"I need you because I think she'll bring her boyfriend too."

"So It's like a double date?" Ailin replied

"So you're going with me? You're going to help me, now!?" Dongwoon asked excitedly.

"No." Ailin said as she stood up and turn on her back leaving Dongwoon.

"Umma! I'll buy you a dress!" Dongwoon chased her

"What made you think I like a dress?"

"I'll buy you a new book! The... the.. that book... you read?"

"I already had sets of books."

"I'll give you everything! I'll buy you everything!"

Ailin stopped on her tracks as a smile crept on her lips. "Now we had a deal."

 

***

 

"Seobbie~ Please stop ignoring me!" ChoHee pouted her lips clinging unto his arm.

"Then stop flirting with Hyun Seung." Yoseob replied

"WHAT? M-me? flirting? with Hyun Seung? My God Yoseob... what made you think I was flirting with him? she burst out laughing.

"You are. You even left me just for him." Yoseob replied

"Wow~ Seobbie's jealous~" ChoHee tighten her hug on his arm

"W-What? Why would I be?" Yoseob denied

"Don't worry, Yoseob. No matter what happens... I still love you." ChoHee said seriously which made Yoseob stop on his tracks and look at ChoHee with his eyes wide open.

"You what?"

"I said..." ChoHee took a second before she could realize what she just said.

"You love me?" a smile then appeared on Yoseob's face.

Aish, I'm so stupid ever!, she thought

 

***

 

"Can I fetch you later?" Junhyung asked scratching the back of his head.

"Hmm.. later? After my work?" JaeHyuk was surprised.

"Yep."

"Sure, no problem." JaeHyuk smiled.

"I missed you, JaeHyuk... I really do." Junhuyng said without even trying to look at her while they were inside Junhyung's car. JaeHyuk was surprised again. She never expected Junhyung to say this nor  will come to this point. She tried to tell herself of thinking of other things but.... It was realy confusing.

"I missed you too, Junhyung... more than you think. I wish we'll be back the way we used to be." JaeHyik forced a smile.

"Then let's bring it back."

 

***

 

"Why does she really have to ask you? Look, she even left us." Ailin rolled her eyes.

"That's why I brought you here... That's your purpose." Dongwoon replied

"Well then... Let's just take a walk around. I want to have my award now.” Ailin said as she dragged Dongwoon with her.

As what promised, Dongwoon suffered by spending all his money just for Ailin. He didn’t dare to say a word and that made Ailin wonder why. He really loves that Ria girl. She can’t help but feel jealous. What can she do? She’s always just this “best friend.”

“Buy me that dress.”

“What? I thought you don’t like—“

“Then I’ll go home now.”

“Wait! I just… I was just… aish! Okay fine!” Dongwoon said as he dragged Ailin inside the booth.

“Buy me a new set of books.” Ailin said sweetly.

“I thought you…”

“What? Are you going to buy me books or not?”

“Of course I will!” Dongwoon smiled mischievously

 

***

 

And the last thing they did was to eat ice cream on an ice cream stall outside the mall. Dongwoon wasn’t able to catch up Ria anymore… Maybe she left. Anyways, here’s Ailin. So he doesn’t have to be sad. He even enjoyed having her this day. At least he was able to bring back what they used to be before.

“Hey, day dreamer.” Ailin snapped her out of her thoughts.

“Yah! I’m not a day dreamer!” Dongwoon replied as he felt the ice cream dripped on his finger then he realized he didn’t even bother to eat his ice cream thinking of Ria… or maybe Ailin.

“Aw~ Poor ice cream… Dongwoon doesn’t like him. I’m here, anyways!” Ailin said as she grabbed the ice cream from Dongwoon’s hand.

“Hey! You already had yours!”

“Go buy yourself another one!” Ailin replied running away. “Or catch me if you can…” she smirked

“Sure I can! And promise me when I catch you, you’ll grant me something.” Dongwoon smirked before he started chasing her.

They used to be like this back then when they were young. Asking things in exchange of a favor, treating each other and more like Dongwoon’s the one suffering. Dongwoon was known to run faster than her but she tries so hard to beat him, up until now.

Dongwoon chased her as she runs around outside of the mall. She run and run until she felt tired and slows down a bit… not realizing Dongwoon was now behind her. Dongwoon got her by waist which made her squeak in surprise. “Yah! Unfair!” she yelled as she tried to free herself but Dongwoon  pulled her more closer that  their faces were inches apart.

“What’s unfair with that? Accept it, you can’t beat me girl.” Dongwoon smirked

“I’ll beat you someday.” Ailin pants as she closed her eyes in tiresome and unknowingly rested her forehead against Dongwoon’s. “What do you want?” she asked with her eyes still closed.

She recognized Dongwoon wasn’t responding so she opened her eyes only to find out their lips were few inches apart. Dongwoon stared back at her eyes then shifted his gaze to her lips. “I guess this.” Dongwoon said before leaning in, crashing his lips against hers. It doesn’t take her so long before she could respond to his kiss. Her arms find its way around his neck pulling him more closely.

Then Ailin woke up from the reality. She softly pushed Dongwoon on his chest but Dongwoon pulled her back.

“Dongwoon….” She called out his name as soon as Dongwoon slightly let go of her lips. Their eyes both shut close