Undeniable

I'm Inlove with My Bestfriend

 

JaeHyuk’s POV

 

"Then let's bring it back." As soon as he said that he turned the car to the left, which was not the direction of the restaurant where I was working.

“Hey! This is not the direction—“

“I know right. We’re going to spend this night ourselves… So no work for today.” He replied while smirking. What the hell is on his mind this time?

The car stopped on a restaurant which was not to fancy or spacious but was just like the restaurant where I was working.

“This just looks like the restaurant where I was working.” I said as I opened the door of the car and got out.

“This is different from that, JaeHyuk. This is special.” He replied as he got out of the car. Special? Wow. Now I wanted to feel special.

“So I was special.”  I mumbled

“Actually, no.” I heard him say.

I stopped on my tracks and glared at him. Then he cleared his throat. “Very special.” He forced a smile as he puts his arm around my shoulder as we made our way inside the restaurant.

 

***

 

ChoHee’s POV

 

"You love me?" a smile then appeared on Yoseob's face.

“Yes because you were my best friend!” I tried to make my voice sound a little relaxed but I feel like failing to it. I even gave him a nervous smile.

“Thought you were serious.” I heard him mumble.

“Do I don’t look like? What are you expecting then?” I asked curious much about what’s on his mind.

“Nothing. Nothing really.” Yoseob shook his head.

 

***

 

JaeHyuk’s POV

Oh well, this is special huh? Foods in here are same as those in our restaurant. This is much expensive, actually. After we had finished eating the main dish, Junhyung still ordered for some dessert even if I were too full.

And by the way, I thought we were having that oh so romantic “date” but look he even sat beside me, aren’t he supposed to sit in front of me?  We even talk about school matters especially this upcoming acquaintance.

“Are you ready for the acquaintance?” he asked

“No, I was too nervous for our dance presentation… and… I haven’t decided what I would wear… I still don’t have money and thanks to someone out there now my salary would be delayed because I was absent today.”

“Ow~ Is that so? Then I’ll buy you tonight then.” He replied as he was on his ice cream.

“R-really?” I nearly choked about what he just said.

“Yeah~” he smiled.

“Wow… thanks.” I replied not wanting to refuse because this is my special night then.

“So I don’t deserve a hug?” Junhyung suddenly asked

“Huh? Hug?”

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

"Wow!" JaeHyuk exclaimed as she hugged Doojoon.

 

Why I’m feeling this way? We haven't talked for days. I miss my best friend. But... I’m supposed to be happy. Hye-Na and I are getting close this days. I’m in love with her.

"Oppa. ?" 

"Well.. Hye-Na, Can you be my girlfriend?" 

"Of course oppa!"

 

Was that the right decision, anyways? Why do I feel like I’m regretting it? Especially when I was looking directly to JaeHyuk’s eyes.

“Hey?” she snapped me out of my trance.

“Okay, I’ll be the one to hug you then.” I stated as I pulled her for a tight hug.

 

JaeHyuk’s POV

His hug was so warm and I just wanted to wish to stay like this forever. Though I know it’s no way. I tried to remain calm but my heart was crazily pumping against my chest. I expect him to release me after hugging me for about three seconds but I was wrong. He was still hugging me so tight.

“JaeHyuk… have ever liked me?” he suddenly asked

“W-what d-do you m-mean?” I stuttered.

Then he freed me from the hug, finally and looked directly into my eyes like he’s trying to look something inside of me. Damn, did he already know?

“Why you look so beautiful tonight?” he broke the silence but not even mothering to break our short distance.

“Haha, Junhyung… stop kidding...” I tried to laugh but I look like a jerk.

“Do I look like?” he asked without changing his expressions.

“Y-yes?” I stuttered.

Just as then, he leaned more closely to my face turning his gaze on my lips. God dammit, Junhyung stop teasing me! “There’s dirt on your lips…” he half-whispered.

I brought my hand to my lips but he held my wrist, stopping me.

“Let me do it for you…” he said as he leaned then I just felt his lips pressed against mine. My eyes automatically closed to tight. I don’t know what to do but then I felt his tongue my lips which made me respond to his kiss. Is this even a kiss?