What's even the truth?

I'm Inlove with My Bestfriend

I know my subscribers here wanted to seriously kill me for not updating and I WISH YOU DO IT NOW. haha. 

So sorry guys but now, I have a double treat!

 


 

 

Third Person POV

“Let me do it for you…” Junhyung leaned closer to her face till JaeHyuk felt his lips being pushed up against hers. She felt his tongue which triggered her to kiss him back. Junhyung’s hand went up to caress her cheek.

But JaeHyuk broke the kiss and pulled back with a shocked expression. Junhyung tried to explain but he doesn’t know what to say. “I... I think I should go home now…” JaeHyuk quickly said completely avoiding Junhyung’s eyes. She stood up and walked away.

Junhyung, on the other hand, finally stood up to chase her. He grabbed her wrist making her stop. “H-hey, I’ll drive you home.”

“No, it’s okay—“ Junhyung didn’t listened to her anymore and started dragging her to the car.

 

“Dongwoon…” Ailin called out his name as he slightly let go of her lips. Their eyes were still both shut. Dongwoon leaned to her again giving her lips small pecks. Ailin doesn’t want to stop but her mind was shouting at her to stop.

“Ailin,” he whispered. It was the first time again she heard him calling her name because she got used to him calling him ‘umma.’

“Hmm?” Ailin opened her eyes.

“Is that your first kiss?” Dongwoon asked with his eyes now opened.

Ailin suddenly pushed Dongwoon as she realized what they just did. “Uh… Dongwoon I forgot to tell you… I have a quiz tomorrow so I have to go now…” Ailin said as she run away from him. Dongwoon just watched her as she run away. Somehow, he was amused to see her blushing because of him.

“I like her, don’t I?” he muttered

 

“Come on Yoseob, talk to me!” ChoHee shouted as she grabbed Yoseob’s bag. They were both walking back from the school but Yoseob was keeping a distance from her.

“Don’t you have anything to do with your life? Or did Hyun Seung dump you that’s why you’re coming back to me now?”

“Yoseob are you just jealous?” ChoHee asked with a serious tone. Yoseob stopped walking and faced her.

“And if I’m jealous, would you stop talking to him?” Yoseob replied

“Why, would you even say you’re jealous?” ChoHee smirked

Yoseob blushed a bit. “YES, I’m jealous. Happy now?”

“Now it feels much better, right? To say what you really feel.” ChoHee smiled at him

“Why don’t you even say what you feel for me?” Yoseob asked which made ChoHee stare at him with shock.

“W-What do you mean?” ChoHee asked

“Come on ChoHee, what’s with the notebook you’re always hiding?” Yoseob now smirked

ChoHee blushed madly and frowned. “I hate you!” she shouted as tears started to form on her eyes. Yoseob’s eyes widened not expecting her to act like that. Yoseob tried to hold her but she brushed his hand away furiously. The she started to walk away.

“ChoHee…” Yoseob called out her name but she wasn’t responding. Instead, she started walking faster. Yoseob held her hand tight and pulled her making her fall on his arms.

“What the hell, Yoseob!” she groaned as she tried to free herself from his grip but Yoseob then hugged her tightly which left her with nothing to do.

“You hate me?” Yoseob asked in a sweet voice.

“Yes, a lot. I hate you so much!” ChoHee replied in an arrogant voice.

Yoseob held her shoulder and face her. “It would feel much better to say your true feelings, right?”

“Yeah, I’m saying it now.” ChoHee rolled her eyes

“I’m sorry I just felt tempted to read what’s inside your notebook.” He started to say.

“Suit yourself,” ChoHee replied

“ChoHee please, please just say it to me.”

“What do you want to hear?!” ChoHee asked

“What Mika feels for me…?”

ChoHee stared at him dumbfounded. She stopped crying as she pushed Yoseob again.  “Okay,” she simply said as she walked away. “She likes you.”

“Really?” Yoseob’s eyes brightened.

“Do I look like joking?” ChoHee answered

“No, I mean I was just… I was just glad about that.” Yoseob smiled even wider.

“So are you done with me now?” ChoHee asked.

“No, of course not.” Yoseob grinned as he grabbed her hand again.

“Yoseob, let go of me. I have so many things to do!” ChoHee shouted

“ChoHee… why are you being like that?” Yoseob pouted

“Isn’t it obvious? I like you!” ChoHee replied as she run away from him. Yoseob was left frozen on where he was standing. He wasn’t expecting her to say that but he knows from himself that he knew she was feeling something for him. He felt his heart was beating so fast but his mind was not able to process what he was going to do next.

 

THE NEXT DAY

It was already Thursday, one more day before the awaited acquaintance party. Yoseob and Ria have already finished their dance rehearsal. ChoHee and Mika were halfway on finishing their song. Dongwoon and Ailin have finished their painting but actually, it was only Dongwoon who did all of it. Junhyung and Hye-Na were currently on their finishing part. And lastly, JaeHyuk and Doojoon were now about to finish.

 

“Is there something wrong, JaeHyuk?” Doojoon asked as he pressed the ‘play’ button to start the song all over again.

“Uh… No, it’s nothing.” JaeHyuk faked a smile as gets ready to dance again. Doojoon held her in his arms and while they are dancing he was trying to watch her expressions.

He leaned to her ear and whispered, “Let’s have a date today.”

“Bwoh?” JaeHyuk looked at him. “We’re not done yet with this and besides—“

“If you don’t want, you just have to say it.”

“No, it’s not like that. I was just… Okay fine.”

“Are you sure you like to have a date with me or you were just…”

“No, Yeah sure… in fact, it will be my first date—“ then she stopped talking as she remembered what happened yesterday. That was actually the first time Junhyung took her out on a special night.

“Hey? Are you still there?” Doojoon asked as he waved his hand in front of her.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” JaeHyuk shook her head.

 

“Where’s Ailin?” Dongwoon asked to one of Ailin’s classmates.

“She’s absent.” The girl replied as she walked away.

Dongwoon scratched the back of his head muttering, “Aish, that girl.” He can’t understand why he was feeling sad. No, he was feeling mad. “Was she avoiding me?”

Dongwoon didn’t fetch her at her house because he was thinking she might just feel uneasy after what happened. Even Dongwoon feels uneasy when he thinks of it.

 

ChoHee knew well that Yoseob was watching them while they were rehearsing for the song they are going to present. Mika’s voice was far better than hers that’s why she’s feeling a bit annoyed.

“Okay, we’re done for today.” Mika smiled sweetly at her. ChoHee smiled back.

Yoseob was watching them all the time but his eyes were glued on ChoHee. When they finished rehearsing, Yoseob was glad that he would be able to talk to ChoHee finally. But his smile faded as soon as he saw her walking to the other direction and when he followed the direction, he saw Hyun Seung. Hyun Seung immediately wiped ChoHee’s face while ChoHee smiled at Hyun Seung.

Yoseob’s fist formed into a ball. He was feeling something inside of him aside from jealousy. He knew he was mad at her because he thought she like him but she was now completely flirting with Hyun Seung.

 

ChoHee was walking on the hall way alone. Everybody has gone home except for her because she just finished talking to Hyun Seung. They’ve been together all day and now she came back to their room because she forgot to get her bag. Hyun Seung volunteered to walk her home but she refused.

As she was walking, she saw someone familiar leaning on the wall as if waiting for someone. The guy looked up revealing Yoseob’s face with the serious expression. ChoHee lowered her gaze as she tried to walk past on him. Yoseob then grabbed her hand and pulled her so she couldn’t escape.

“What?” ChoHee asked in a tone of irritation.

“What?! You said you like me…” Yoseob replied, “Then why are you flirting with Hyun Seung?”

“I told you I’m not—“ before she could finish her sentence Yoseob pulled her by her waist making her press her lips against his. Her eyes widened as Yoseob pulled her closer to deepen their kiss. She wanted to push him but she can’t even though she can’t anymore breathe.