Chapter 8

Simple gets complicated

Author's POV

"Hyung, I have a guest over you could be a little nicer to her." Niel said. L.Joe gave him a look and turned to you and smiled. 

"Hi i'm L.Joe but I think you already knew that." he said with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes and said,"No I'm sorry I don't remember or know anybody with such a RIDICULOUS name." you strained the 'ridiculous' and his smile fell while Niel bit his lip from cracking up into laughter.

You smiled back and said,"I'm ~~~~~." He just mumbled a 'Yeah.' and turned away.

Niel could feel the stmosphere was getitng akward and said,"Hey L.Joe we should go to sleep now huh? ~~~~~ needs to sleep so-"

L.Joe stopped him and said,"Let's all play a game!" he got all excited and was almost jumping in his seat.

You giggled at his childishness and said,"Yeah Niel I can play a game before I sleep."

You both turned and smiled really big to him and he said, "Alright. ONE. I need to sleep." 

"Yay!" you and l.Joe both shouted.

 

"Let's invite the others!" L.Joe said.

Before Niel could stop him L.Joe already hung up. A few minutes later Teen Top showed up at Niel's place. 

"Heyy man! Wassup?!" Teen top gave each other high fives and stopped abruptly when they saw you. 

"Who's she?" Ricky and Changjo whispered to each other at the same time.

Changjo slapped Ricky's head and said,"Ask someone else you idiot."

Ricky gave him a glare, rubbed his head with a pout and went over to CAP.

"Hyunggg. Changjo hit me." he made a sad face and looked down. 

CAP stared at him and smacked his head too sending Ricky sprawling all over the floor. "Shut up you wimpy . God." 

Ricky stood up and saw you a few feet from him and said. "Hi! I'm Ricky!"

You nodded and said,"Hi, I'm ~~~~~."

"Are you older than me?" he asked. "I'm 16." he smiled proud.

"I'm not sure. I'm 16 too. Early birthday." you shrugged. 

He nodded and said,"Well. I want a noona like you so, NOONA!!!" he smiled and jumped onto you. 

Before he could touch you he was stopped in mid-air. "Heh. No." said CAP.

"Sorry. He's a little bastard. Only likes the noonas. If I let him touch you, his would be in you already. I just saved your life." with that he smiled and pushed Ricky to a corner. 

Your eyes were just wide and you covered yourself with the blanket some more. L.Joe sighed and said, "This is: Cap, Changjo, Ricky, and Chunji." he pointed to each and said,"This is ~~~~~. Let's all know each other more some other time. But for now let's play spin the bottle!!!"

"But there's only one girl." said Chunji in a duh voice.

L.Joe pondered for a minute and then snapped. "How about Truth or Dare?" Everyone's face brightened.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for updating so late D: I HATE SCHOOL. TTOTT I'll try and update later today if not tomorrow:) BYE!!!! :DD I <3 LOVE <3 YOU ALL!!!! :D 54 SUBSCRIBERS?!!? You GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3