Chapter 7

Simple gets complicated

Author's POV

During the walk to Niel's house he kept his hand in yours you didn't know why but you liked it a bit. It was chilly besides the small warmth his hand gave yours. "We're almost there. Don't worry." he said to you. You nodded and millions of questions rang through your head. But was it the right time to ask now? Only one way to find out.

~~~~~'s POV

"Why did you help me?" I asked. He stopped slightly before starting to walk again at a steady pace. 

"When you see a girl getting beaten to a pulp by an unfair ratio of 3 men to 1 girl you would help wouldn't you?" his answer surprised me a bit. I also felt a bit ashamed to think he saw me in that condition.

"I guess you're right. But why did you help me today? In fact, why were you at a club anyways?" 

Author's POV

"I'll answer that later. We're at my house. Let's go in before you freeze to death." he lead you in the house and set you down in a comfortably lounge chair letting go of your hand to fetch some blankets and food. You didn't necessarily like the emptiness in your hand as he left but took that chance to look at his home. 

It was a medium sized house with white marble countertops and brown glossed floors. The living room was quite homey and had a fireplace that was on when you arrived. 

"Here. This should keep you warm."

Niel arrived again this time with a thick blanket and gently cast it over you. 

"Thanks. A lot. But you still didn't answer my question." you said quietly.

His smile softened and he sat across from you. "Well, I honestly didn't think those guys would leave you alone so one day I followed you. I know where you live ~~~~~ I know what you do and I'm sorry. But can I ask why?" he looked up to see tears in your eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything." he said in a panic.

"No. It's not you. It just hurts. But I'm sort of happy." now Niel gave you a strange look. "Why are you happy?" 

PLAY THIS SONG NO JOKE. O_O

 

"Because now I can tell everyone and they'll think I'm a , or , and it won't matter because you made me realise they will find out sooner or later why not sooner? It'll have the same ending. And it won't really hurt my feelings, because they're right. I'm worthless. A piece of trash. Nothing but a toy they can all play around with. It's all the same. There's no such thing as happiness in my world. I'm all alone and I have to accept it. There's no hope. Sorry to rant. I'll just be going now."

 

You were about to leave the living room when Niel said something that shocked you.

"You have me ~~~~~." he whispered.

"W-What?" you stuttered surprised.

Niel stood up and embraced you. You're eyes were wide open and you couldn't speak.

"I said you have me. I'll be your friend, and I'll be here for you. You can tell me anything. You have such a horrible life and it's not fair. Because it's not your fault. I don't think you're a , a , or a . Nobody will because you haven't done anything wrong. You're worth extreme value to others when you might not know it. So don't put yourself down because of that one man who ruined your life."

A small tear escaped the corner of your eyes. No words were said but you just hugged him back. 

-STOP MUSIC! :DD-

! Hold up! L.Joe though. Niel and him were hanging out tonight while L.Joe crashed at his place! How could he forget! And Niel had you over. His blood boiled once more at the thought.

L.Joe's POV

Well what are we waiting for? Let's go.

Author's POV

With a smirk he headed off to Niel's house. No way was he letting Niel take you away like that.

'Ding. Dong.'

Niel pulled back, wiped your tears, and sat you on the couch while he went to go answer the door.

"Who's here?" he asked and opened the door. L.Joe stood there smiling. "Hey man! We're hanging tonight right? Nothing's going to get rid of me so too bad!"

With that L.Joe stepped into the house and saw you. You're eyes went x200 and he just shrugged and sat on the couch. "Wow. Niel you gotta take care of that smell. Smells like, GARBAGE." There he went again acting mean so nobody knew he liked you.

So. Niel, L.Joe, and ~~~~~ all under one roof sleeping over. Niel and L.Joe like ~~~~ but Niel acts nice and L.Joe acts mean and ~~~~~ doesn't know what to do. See what I mean when I said the simple gets complicated?

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: haha had a bit of a song in there :)) <3 that drama was totally awesome! but I wasn't planning on updating but more people subscribed so honestly I wanted to for you guys!!! :DD 45!!! whoo!!!! :D haha ^^ but yeah. srry if this wasnt sad or . I dont like sad things. Make me cry :(( but haha I tried my best ^^ Thanks again! And comments mean <3!!!!!!!