Chapter 10

Simple gets complicated

Okay I decided not to do the whole apply thingy because I didn't get like barely any... :b but if any of u want in just comment on my wall ^^ On with the story!!

___________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

"Alright..." Cap clapped his hands together and sighed. "Who should I pick first?" everyone shrunk back a little except for you, you didn't know what was going to happen, so you slightly moved backwards as well.

"Chunji." everyone sighed in relief as you guys heard Chunji say,"Dammit..." and do a face-palm.

"Truth or Dare?" Cap smirked.

Chunji thought about it and said,"Truth."

"Did you ever masterbate while thinking about something to do with a guy?" Cap and everyone practically laughed out loud.

"..... Can I choose Dare?" Chunji asked.

"Fine." Cap said.

"I dare you to tell me if you ever masterbated while thinking about something to do with a guy." the maknaes laughed so hard tears were forming.

"Okay fine! Yes I did but I'm not a homoual!" Chuji burst.

You scooted a little further away from him. You had to admit. That was nasty.

"Chunji it's your turn." Said Cap.

"Ricky, have you ever taken a and clogged a toilet?" Chunji snickered.

"Not in front of a girl hyung! Come on!!!" he whined.

"Just answer the damn question!" L.Joe shouted.

"Yes..." he said with a pout. You moved further away from the group. These boys were gross. But what did you expect?

"Noona!!!!!!!" he yelled.

'Oh crap...' you thought.

"Would you ever have hard-core with me?!" he yelled crawling towards you.

Everyone beat him with pillows and Cap slapped him in the face. 

"Don't be a nasty who'd want STD's? Think about it." you giggled.

"No, sorry." you said.

"Dang... but you said sorry! So that means you regret your decision!!!" Ricky yelled.

"No shut up you little !" L.Joe and Niel said at the same time.

They stared at each other and cleared their throats. You smiled at the two boys. How sweet they can be. You giggled inside.

"Truth or Dare ~~~~~?" Changjo said.

Everyone had gone at least once and it was your turn again.

"Dare?" you asked. You weren't sure how bad it could be.

"I dare you to kiss L.Joe!" he said.

'Uh-oh...' you thought.