Chapter 4

Simple gets complicated

My POV

You woke up the next morning and yawned. The sun hit yo- wait... SUN!!?!? You jumped out of bed and yanked open the curtains. You looked at the clock on your nightstand and saw the time, 9:30 a.m. Your eyes widened in surprise. "Holy !!!" you ran to get your uniform on and every few seconds you would say,"!" You finally got your things together and sprang out your bedroom door. Why was nobody ever here when I am supposed to be at school? You didn't care and ran out of the building. You stopped. Damn... your injuries! The adrenaline this morning numbed the feeling of your broken rib and now you felt it. You held a hand over your rib and slowly walked to school. By the time you got there it was 10:30 a.m. yes... it took you THAT long. You heard a bell ring indicating that it was time to switch classes. You couldn't do it. You sat under the shade of a big oak tree and decided to wait until lunch. 

RINGGG~ RINGGG~!!! 

the annoying school bell struck and you opened your eyes. "Did I fall asleep?" you asked yourself. You saw kids start to pile out with trays. Lunch... you lightly limped to the line and grabbed a tray. You filled it with the things you were going to eat and made your way to the pay station. On the way there people bumped into you and one almost knocked you over. You clutched your side tightly and gasped everytime a person even nudged you. You paid and quickly left the crowded cafeteria. You stepped outside and sat down under the same tree. You started picking at your food and stuck a kimbap into your mouth. 

Suddenly a shadow overcame you. You sighed and looked up. There was L.Joe. You rolled your eyes slightly to yourself and ignored him. He was the LAST person you wanted to see right now. He stood there staring at you. You self consciously looked up at him. He was still staring at you. You felt like shrinking. Why was he looking at you like that?!? Suddenly he spoke,"Hey trash can." you glared at the grass and then stared up at him. "I have a name." you quietly said. You bet it was so quiet even a mouse wouldn't hear it in a dead silent room. But L.Joe being the y bat he is heard and said,"And what is that name?" you looked up at him with your bambi eyes and said,"~~~~~." he cracked a smile and leaned against the tree. 

"So, what's up?" he asked. "Like you care." you answered. He faked a shocked look on his face and said,"I'm hurt." you, being the caring, clueless, sweetheart said,"Oh my gosh where?! Did I do it?! I am so sorry! I promise to help you get better! Aishh!!! What's wrong with you ~~~~~!!!!" you didn't even know he was faking it because you didn't look at his face. He stared at you in a strange manner and you said,"Are you hurt badly?" he once again cracked a smile and said,"It's called "sarcasm"... I don't think you know what it is though." you looked at him and said,"OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! IS THAT A DISEASE!?!??!?! I AM SO SORRY! SHOULD WE TAKE YOU TO A HOSPITAL?!??!!" you started panicking. He smiled at your cuteness and said,"Sarcasm isn't a disease... it's a figure of speech I guess you could say. It means faking something. Like pretending. Except you use a voice that lets the other person know you are joking." you nodded and said,"Ohhhhh.. sorry." Lunch was soon over and everyone started heading in. L.Joe looked at you still sitting and said,"Aren't you coming?" you shook your head and said,"I think I'm going to ditch today." he nodded and smiled. "I'll ditch with you." you slightly smiled and thought,"This isn't the same L.Joe I knew of..." you like this L.Joe better. But you sorta knew that he was only mean to you near his friends. THIS was the REAL L.Joe. You had a little trouble getting up because of your rib, but you brushed it off. You and L.Joe walked out the school gates and headed towards downtown.

Nearby a certain someone was watching you and they said to themselves,"Sorry I couldn't protect you more ~~~~~..... you passed out before you saw me... hopefully you are in a better condition now."

__________________________________________________________________________

Heyy~ :) 4th chapter up!!! Who is the dude that saved ~~~~~??? and L.Joe's such a sweetheart!!! :D