Chapter 3

Simple gets complicated

My POV
You screamed as loud as you possibly could. You screamed and screamed. Your eyes were closed and your back was against the wall. Niel stepped back a little. Now he was really worried. He tried to calm you down but every time he got close to you you just screamed louder. You were also crying. Niel soon grew annoyed because that was just his personality. He yelled,"Shut up!" but he couldn't be heard over your shrill screams. Afraid someone would hear Niel grabbed your face and kissed you. Your eyes flew open and you stopped screaming. Now you were franticly trying to push him away. Niel was staring into your eyes. You looked back at him and noticed his eyes slowly starting to close. No. This was NOT going to happen! This was your first kiss!!! But then you started feeling this warm feeling inside of your stomach. You noticed his face. His sharp chin and his long eyelashes. You felt his tongue pushing against your lips. You had never kissed anyone before so you didn't know what to do. You just stood there. Standing like a statue. Then you felt your eyes close... for a SECOND. You pushed him away and slid down the wall. With your hands on your knees and your head in between you sat there. Niel shifted uncomfortably. You didn't know how you were supposed to kiss somebody because you never tried it.

Niel on the other hand loved it. He never experienced that feeling before.  You sat for another 5 minutes before you popped out your head out and found Niel still standing there leaning against the wall. "Why are you still here?" you asked. He shrugged and you nodded. The bell rang and you sighed. "Guess we have to go back now." you said. He nodded and you followed him out. You both parted your different ways and you headed to your next class. L.Joe was in your next class. Oh god. When you walked in the room you could feel somebody staring at you. You turned and met eyes with L.Joe he quickly looked away and pretended to be interested in his paper. You took your seat and the teacher started the lesson.

Finally school was over. You didn't see Niel but he was probably at his hide-out. You sighed and started to go to the club. You snuck inside and thankfully there was barely anyone there. You went up to your room but your boss was coming out of it. You looked shocked and quickly made way for him to pass by but he never did. You looked up at him and he came towards you. "Follow me." he said. You quickly nodded and followed behind him. He opened a door which led to outside. He motioned for you to go out. You slowly did. Then the door quickly shut behind you. You looked back shocked. You banged on the door but knew it was useless. You shivered and tried to look at the bright side of things. "Well it can't get much worse can it?" you whispered to yourself. Soon 3 men in black suits towered over you. You looked up and noticed that it was boss's men. You backed away slowly. They reached for you. 

Bleeding you sat in the alley and leaned back against the wall. Your head touched the bricks and you in a breath of air. It hurt like hell. What had you done wrong this time? You thought,"I probably deserved it." little did you know that boss was doing this for fun. He always beat you for fun. He just made up an excuse every time. Your head had a little gash on it and your bottom lip was busted. You think you broke a rib and there was a bleeding wound on your side. Your leg was cut up and you could see that you would have a scar on your arm. There was a puddle of blood around you and you just breathed in and out slowly trying to ease the pain. How would you go to school tomorrow?

The next morning you woke up to the bright light of the sun. Had you fallen asleep in the alley? You wanted to check the time right now, but by the look of the sun it was probably already 12. You just decided to stay that way leaned up against the wall. The blood had dried and the cuts were starting to heal. You worried about getting an infection and slowly got up. You made one step and fell hard to the floor. You forgot about your broken rib and fell harshly on top of it. You screamed in pain and tears formed in your eyes. Every time you breathed it felt like someone stabbed you in the mid-section of your stomach. You weakly walked into the club and noticed nobody was there. Not even boss. You sighed in relief and made your way to your room. You took a shower and bandaged up your cuts. You sewed together the nasty gash on your arm and wiped it clean. You then took a well deserved rest. But you didn't forget to set the alarm so you would wake up in time for work.

Soon you entered a world of blackness and you felt a little safety...