Chapter 5

Simple gets complicated

Okay this is going to be a really short chappie. i mean really short. i'm sorry but i don't have time right now but i WILL update longer chappies very soon!!! :DD thanks for staying guys! ^^

_________________________________________________

Author's POV

You and L.Joe were walking down the streets of seoul. Neither of you talked so you tried to brighten up the atmosphere. "So..." He looked at you silently. You just ducked your head down again and he smirked slightly. 

You saw a shop and lightly grabbed his arm. Shyly you faced the other direction. "Yea?" he asked. You just pointed and said,"Can we go there for a second?" he glanced over, sighed, and walked towards the shop. You smiled slightly and went in with him. "OOH!" you pointed at the cute dolls. You had about 2 dollars so you set your eyes on some candy. 

After buying a lollipop you and L.Joe walked the streets again. It was almost getting dark andd your eyes widened. You had to be home about 30 minutes ago.  You quickly broke away from L.Joe and said,"I have to go." he nodded and said,"I'll take you."

"NO!" you yelled suddenly. he backed up a bit and said,"Oh. okay? See you at school?" you nodded and left making sure he didn't follow. You didn't see him so you made your way to the club.

L.Joe's POV

I saw ~~~~~ sneak away not seeing me. I saw her turn a corner and quickly followed. That's when I saw her entering a club. What's she doing there? 

Author's POV

L.Joe followed you inside and saw you go up some stairs he followed silently. 

You opened the door to your room and saw your boss standing there. You gasped and bowed. "You're late." he said gruffly. "Yes. I know I'm so-" he slapped you. The sound was crisp and harsh. As he was about to hit you once more someone grabbed his hand. "That's no way to treat a lady." the voice said.

_________________________________________________________

i told you!! TTOTT i'll write more later!!! :DD