Chapter 11

Simple gets complicated

Author's POV
 

L.Joe?!!? You thought. But I can't kiss him. I mean Niel already kissed me. You said to youself.

Your POV

No! NO! NOOO! Don't even think about that ~~~~~! You know he didn't have feelings for you when he kissed you! Snap out of it!

A twinge of pain struck my heart.

That little voice in my head is true... I don't think he has anything for me.

Niel's POV

No... why does she have to kiss him? What the Changjo! You could have said me... No what the hell are you thinking Niel? She's just a friend... just a friend... Then why am I so jealous?

L.Joe's POV

Kiss me?! Where did he get that idea?!!!? Not that I'm upset. I kissed plenty of girls. Older girls, even had one-night stands. So what the L.Joe? What am I saying? I guess because it's just going to be akward after, and I don't want that... we just became friends.

"Friends? Yeah right. You're using her to fill the void." said a voice in my head.

Now where the hell did you come from? So annoying. Even I piss myself off.

Author's POV

You gave Changjo a sad face, but he didn't see, he was looking at L.Joe. You gave up and faced L.Joe akwardly. He turned at the same time and your cheeks fushed a deep red. 

'Why am I so shy?!' you thought.

'Aww she's cute when she's blushing." L.Joe thought at the same time.

"Come on. You just need a quick peck and let's continue the game!" Chunji yelled impatiently.

"He's right... what am I worrying about? A quick kiss." you both thought.

You and L.Joe faced each other.

'Here goes nothing.'

You leaned in and saw Niel look away from the corner of your eyes. Your face fell into a frown, but just then a pair of soft lips met yours. The contact startled you at first and your eyes  opened wider than anything. L.Joe was staring all the same. You saw pinks lights and a warm feeling in your stomache. Both of you pulled away and continued the game, but not before sharing a quick glance.

That night everyone decided to crash at Niel's place. Everyone was sprawled out in the living room while you took the couch. Your eyes were about to close when you heard a faint whisper.

"~~~~ psttt! Are you asleep?" someone said.

You were too tired to take notice who's voice it was and replyed with a simple."Yeah."

"I just wanted to tell you something." he said again.

"Hmmmm?" your eyes started to droop.

You fell asleep before hearing him whisper,"I think I love you."

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next morning you felt fresh and warm. The sun was hitting the royal blue curtains tainting the room with a cozy feeling. You sat up and stretched. Not long after you heard the complains and groans of the members. You recalled something that had happened last night. You didn't know who was talking to you and you felt bad after remembering you fell asleep before they could finish. You asked each of them if they talked to you last night, but all of them denied. You shrugged it off. Thinking maybe it was a dream. You helped out with breakfeast. Since today was a thursday you didn't have work, but you did have school. You were still in your school uniform so Niel told you to go wash up. When you came out you found your uniform nice and washed. You smiled. They were so kind to do that. You came downstairs to see the place a mess. You only left thirty minuted ago though! Egg shells on the floor, pancake batter splattered on the walls, Changjo and Ricky jumping on the couch covered in flour, Cap and Chunji fighting with cooking tools and silver bowls on their heads to use for hats, L.Joe sitting at the table reading a magazine and Niel trying to stop the chaos. Your eyes went wide. What exactly happened!?!?

"You guys calm down!" you tried to yell, but you had a quiet voice.

You went over to Changjo and Ricky.

"You guys-"

You got cut off by the screaming. Suddenly Ricky lost his blance and fell towards you. 

"AHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed while falling.

You braced for the impact but it never came. You were in L.Joe's arms while Ricky was face down on the floor. You stared into L.Joe's eyes and it seemes the time had stopped for a moment. But it was ruined because you were pulled away by Niel and everyone finally calmed down to see what the commotiion was about. 

"You're okay right?" Niel asked.

You nodded your head, but he checked you anyways. 

"Ricky you ." CAP said. "Trying to kill everybody huh? Just because you didn't get a noona last night. Calm your pants boy!"

Chunji shook his head, the silver bowl slowly edging off his head. You looked at L.Joe and he smiled, you returned the favor. 

"Well it's now too late. School started about an hour ago. Let's just ditch today. Go have some fun with my new buddy ~~~~~!" Cap yelled and hugged you around the neck.

You smiled up at him. 

"I have an idea you guys." you said.

Everyone leaned in...

______________________________________________________________________

"LOTTE WORLD!!!!" the guys screamed and jumped and ran around you.

You giggled. Today was going to be exciting. You forgot about your crappy life for a second and enjoyed this day with your new friends.

______________________________________________________________________

How was it? I felt I should write longer chapters to make it up to you guys. I have school and things and you guys do too so if you have a story you couls probably understand that it's getting harder to update D: Well

COMMENTS MEAN <3!!!!!!