Chapter 6

Simple gets complicated

Author's POV

"That's no way to treat a lady." a voice said. ~~~ ~~ looked up to see a hand grabbing the wrist of her boss while his face turned red in anger. "It's you again! The guy who beat up my men who were dealing with this in the alley! What are you doing here?!"

~~~~~'s POV

The alley? Where I was beat up? Someone saved me? But... Who? I followed the arm up to find the face of... NIEL?

Author's POV 

"What.. Niel?" she asked. Confusion and wonder intertwined in her sentence. Her boss became furious. "~~~~~ you know this bastard!?!" he screamed in her face. "I suggest you stop yelling and hitting her." Niel replied calmly. 

"Now I can report you... unless you let me take her." he said before your boss could say anything. His eyes were angry like a bull who had seen red. "Fine. Go. I don't need her!" he yelled pulling his arm back to himself and out of Niel's grip.Niel grabbed you and walked out of the club. Once you guys were out Niel faced you towards him.

"Are you alright? Do you need help? Are you hurt?" he asked. You gave him a smile and shook your head before getting lost again in your thoughts. 

(Let's Backtrack)

L.Joe followed you into the club and saw you go up a couple stairs. He followed quietly but didn't see someone was ahead of him already. He saw you get hit and about to get hit again. He stepped forward to stop the man hitting you but someone already did. 

L.Joe's POV's 

NIEL? What's he doing here? I watched Niel defend ~~~~~ and walk out. Now where the hell does he think he's taking her. I followed them out.

Author's POV

"Well. Thanks Niel but I gotta go back now." you said. He stared at you confused. "Why?" he asked. "Because I have no where to stay." you put simply. You were walking back to the hellhole when he grabbed you. "WAIT! You can stay at my place. I've got an extra room and my parents are coming back tomorrow so you can stay for one night."

You really didn't want to go back and he seemed to not have a problem if you came and slept over.  "Are you sure? Because if not-" 

"Yeah! Come on." he grabbed your hand and led you to his house. L.Joe watched you leave with Niel and for osme reason. Some odd odd reason. His heart hurt. Badly.

______________________________________________________

Haha okay next chapter is like a Niel and you Chapter and yeah haha ^^ Hope you guys liked it :))