Chapter 1

Simple gets complicated

My POV

                          "Hey gorgeous." one of the drunk es said to you as he slapped your . You gave him a small smile when you really wanted to rip his balls off. But of course you didn't or else you would be beaten... You held the tray with all the empty glass bottles above your head as you slid in between the small doors that lead to the bartender's "paradise". You set down the tray and let out a light sigh. "~~~~~!" someone called. You looked up and saw your "boss" standing there. He gave you a death glare and that's when you noticed that you had been daydreaming for the past 5 minutes and there was a customer in front of you. "Oh! I'm sorry. What can I get for you?" you asked semi-nicely. "How 'bout yo'self hun?" he asked spreading a cat-like grin across his face. You wanted to puke right there, but tired your best to let out a laugh. "I'm not THAT easy sir." you replied giving him a smile. 

After work everyone left. You were cleaning tables just as you saw a shadow stretch across the table. You gulped. You shakily turned around to meet hard eyes with your boss. "What the was that?!" he yelled outraged. You shrunk a little and said,"What sir?" he chuckled as he looked around the room. He faced you once again and slapped you across the face. You fell to the floor with a busted lip. "Don't you EVER do that again. What you were saying to that customer is unecceptable. I don't give a damn about your precious ity! If he offers you money you take it for the club!!! UNDERSTOOD!?!?!?!" he barked and you slightly nodded your head. He spat on the ground next to you and walked away. When he was out of sight you let a tear fall. You quickly wiped it away and went to the back room to treat your wound. "It wasn't as bad a last time ~~~~~, come on do it for mom." you whispered to yourself. You always tried to look at the bright side of things. With a last sniffle you were back to your normal self. Tomorrow was a school day so you hurried to your room up the stairs and your eyes roamed to the room across your hall. You glared at it and went inside your own room. (a/n: you live in the club with your boss... his room is across the hall from yours.) 

The next morning you woke up to the sound of your alarm. You had to wake up extra early so that nobody could be up and outside when you left the club. It was 4 a.m. and you barely got enough sleep. Luckily you only worked at the bar on weekends and Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The boss wanted you to not be so tired so you could work for the whole day on weekends and on Wed, Thurs, and Fridays... ing bastard. You put on some makeup and did your hair. You wore your school uniform and curled your brownish, orangish hair behind your ear. You grabbed your bookbag and silently walked out the door. It was 5 a.m. and nobody was out... who would be? You decided to walk the streets and just wander around until it was time to head off to school.  All the queenkas at our school were es, of course I don't have the courage to stand up to them. The worst is Jung Mina. She and all the other girls love L.Joe. I don't hate him, I just don't care about him. 

You checked the clock on the wall of a coffee shop (a/n: coffee shop windows are glass.) and noticed it was 6:45 a.m. Perfect timing. You got there and didn't even smile. You haven't smiled for a while now. You put on a fake smile for all those people, but... you were generally not happy. All the people ignored you and whispered behind your back. You were used to it now. You grabbed your books from your locker and started to head to class. That wasn't before the queenkas bumped shoulders with you and your books came crashing to the floor along with yourself. "Didn't god give you eyes for a reason? !" Mina glared at you and walked away. Minutes later you heard screaming of the kingkas. You rolled your eyes. Now that you were alone in the hallways, you could take your own sweet time. You got up and noticed people weren't screaming anymore. You shrugged and were confused on why but then you heard the bell ring. Your eyes widened and you yelled,"Oh man! Class is starting!" you ran down the halls and you heard the echo of your footsteps. Your class was on the other side of the building, you would never make it. You sighed and sat down next to the lockers. Suddenly someone threw a piece of rolled up paper at you. You blinked and then looked up. There was L.Joe with his blonde hair smirking at you. You lifted up the paper ball and pointed at it suggesting if it was his or not. He chuckled and said,"Sorry, I guess you're NOT a trashcan." and laughed while walking away. Your mouth hung open and you leaned your head out to see the hall he had gone down. You squinted your eyes and said to yourself,"L.Joe, you are one hell of a ..." you got up and threw the paper ball down on the floor, but you felt guilty for littering the halls so you picked it up and threw it away in a REAL trash can. 

You were just sitting under the tree as you watched the students start coming out with their lunches. "Hmm... guess it's lunch time." you said to yourself. Soon a water bottle made contact with your arm. You were starting to get mad, but you didn't show it. There stood L.Joe again, smirking. "Oops.. I guess you really look like a trash can don't you?" he chuckled to himself and went to hang out with his friends. You just walked away and didn't even feel mad anymore. He was right... you did feel like a trash can. You went to the music room and just sat there. You noticed the materials there and got up. Looking around you grabbed the microphone. Since nobody was there you decided to sing, because to you singing made you feel relieved. Checking one more time you started to sing.

(a/n: this is you singing. I know it's IU singing but pretend you have her voice ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuT8OqQM-0s

You truly felt this way and when you finished you started crying. You came down on your knees and held your face in your hands. "Omma." you sobbed. "I miss you. I don't want to live this life." you tried your best to be strong and to keep your sobs at a minimum but you just couldn't.

L.Joe's POV

I didn't feel like eating lunch, but I wanted to go and practice dancing. I was walking to the dance studio when I passed by the music room. Someone was singing beautifully. I didn't want to ruin it by opening the door so I stood listening. Soon after the song was done I heard some crying. Why did my heart feel so bad? I opened the door a little and there on the stage was a girl with her hand over , on her knees, crying. My face fell and I quietly closed the door. I walked away, but stopped. Who was that girl? I kept on thinking to myself over and over...

My POV

You stopped crying and quietly went to the bathroom. You wiped your tear stained face and headed out. "Hopefully nobody heard me..." you thought to yourself. You headed to your next class and tried to last until the end of the day. When the class was over I walked out the school gates. It was sort of dark but it certainly wasn't like daytime. I think it's going to rain... I started to head towards the club before it started to rain. When you arrived you noticed it was packed and so you snuck up the stairs quietly. "~~~~~!!!" your boss  barked. You turned and he said,"We are short on people today... you'll be working." he left and you sighed. You had enough for one day and all you wanted to do was sleep. You sulked all the way to your room and came out wearing your outfit. You came down the stairs and got to work straight away. A couple of men hit on you but thankfully none asked to sleep with you. At the end of the day the boss went to bed without bugging you and you peacefully slept. You prayed to god that all of this would be over soon, but little did you know... things would get a LOT more complicated...

_____________________________________________________________________

Hii~! :D how did you like it? with the L.Joe thing... idk he felt sad but now he doesn't know who that girl is... heehee ^^ well thanks for reading!!! I have school tomorrow so I might only be able to update on a few days :) thanks again~ Bii!!! :D