Chapter 9

I Belong To You

Chen glanced at himself in the mirror as he patted the soft towel against his face.

Knock. Knock.

“Yes..” He answered.

"Ah Jongdae..Cho Hee wanted to say something to you." Meeyon mumbled into the door.Silence lingered for a bit until he heard the scuffling and small whines.

“Say it!” MeeYon whispered. “I am!” Cho Hee growled, as she let out a sigh."umm...I'm sorrymm..." she mumbled  looking the other way.
“I couldn’t quite hear that.” Mee Yon protested nudging Cho Hee again.

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms, “I said I’m sorry.” Mee Yon chuckled, at her irritation wrapping an arm around Cho Hee rubbing her arm,  “Oh, lighten up “yaong, don’t be such a baby!”

Chen laughed to himself as he cracked opened the door, revealing his bubbly grin. Cho Hee stared at him, in a daze almost.

“Oh my god, he’s so cute when his hair is wet.”

“I accept your apology Cho Hee.” he said bowing quickly before closing the door.

Cho He turned to MeeYon."Why didn't you tell me you were with him, you know BongChol is going to be very angry about this! " Mee Yon cocked her head, "BongChol..."

She nodded frantically guiding Mee Yon to the kitchen. "He's came by four times today, he wants to talk to you he says it's important."

"Yaong, wait I need to tell you somethin--"Cho Hee covered motioning her to be quiet, just at that moment Chen, appreared from behind the corner.

"Ah JongDae are you hungry? I could order take out." 

"Thank you for the offer but I have to go,If you need anything just call me, I wrote my number down." 

He waved goodbye, Mee Yon felt a since of lonleness come over her, but why? Peeking out of the window she watched as his car zoomed off into the night. 



"New voicemail, from +82-***-****, BONG CHOL"

"Mee Yon I--"

"Message deleted, New voicemail--"

"Message deleted. 7 new voicemais"

Mee Yon let out a sigh as she plopped down on her bed, "He's never wanted to talk to me this much."  
Silence lingered through her room before she heard a small low horn. She ignored it at first not really paying mind to it, until it became more rapid. 

"What is that?" She said to herself as she walked to her window, she saw a car parked right infront of her apartment. She knew that car, and she knew who was in it. 


 "Incoming call: Bong Chol."