Chapter 8

I Belong To You

As JongDae slowly pulled up to her apartment complex the car was filled with silence, Mee Yon played with her thumbs letting out a sigh. “ I guess this is it?” He gave a weak smile,nodding his head.
 

“T-thank you... Jongdae-sshi, for everything. If it wasn’t for you I’d probably be in some ert’s house right now shoeless.” she giggled trying to brighten the mood. Chen noticed giving a heart warming laugh."You're welcome, you became someone special to me as I hope I did to you."
 

She felt her face turning red she hid her cheeks in her scarf.

"Come here." He motioned. She hesitated for a moment before leaning in. Chen moved her hair revealing her forehead, and gentle placed a peck on it.
 

"This doesn't have to be the last goodbye, all you have to do is speak up." He whispered. Her heart practically stopped hearing those words it was like he could read her mind.She didn't want to say goodbye, it was too soon for her, too soon for them.

Mee Yon felt tightening. “Am I crying..?"

As Chen let go of her, Mee Yon whiped her eyes, "I'm sorry.."

Chen laughed,brushing her hair out of her face. "Don't be, I won't leave until you step into the door."
 

As Mee Yon, stepped of the car door saying good bye she heard a loud scream echo across the parking lot. " PARK MEE YON WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS AROUND THAT PRETTY LITTLE NECK OF YOURS!"

She stopped dead in her tracks, she knew the voice like the back of her hand, her best friend Cho Hee.
 

"Oh my god I forgot about her!"
 

Mee Yon turned back to the car, tapping on the window frantically,"Let me in,let me in,let me in!!!"

Chen stared at Mee Yon as she tapped and banged on the door.
"Why is she immatating a bird?" he asked as he cocked his head to the side, watching her peck at the window.


"CHEN LET ME IN!" LET ME IN!" She screamed, but it was no use, she could feel Cho Hee's near.


"Mee Yon..."

She turned around to face her roomate. "Nae.."

"Where were you for the last few days?" Cho Hee asked standing in front of her, holding a pot.

Mee Yon closed her eyes,she was willing to accept her punishment. "I- I was with a friend.."

"Who?"

Mee Yon pointed to the black car only a few feet away from her.

"Tell them to come out."

Mee Yon motioned for Chen to step out of his car. He only had one foot out of the door before he was soaked in wet cold noodles. Chen stood there speechless as Cho Hee mocked him, "She wanted me to save dinner for you."