Chapter 10

I Belong To You

It's been a while since I last updated huh? I'm really sorry guys have bad memory~

MeeYon hesitated to opened her door, did she really want to go out there? What could he possibly want to say to her? He had nothing to say, if he did it could be another lie he was barking to try and win her over again.By the constant honking of the horn MeeYon could tell he was becoming impatient about it.

The last thing she wanted was Bong Chol trying to come inside,any trace of him and Cho Hee would go ballistic. She inhaled and grabbed the door, swinging it open, thinking "here goes nothing" before running out into the drizzling rain to his car.

 "Bong Chol!" she yelled approaching his car with her hands shielding her hair signaling him to unlock the door.

Suprisingly he reached over and opened it for her.

She sat in the passenger seat, her heart was racing and old memories were coming back of when she and him would sit in his car and listen to music talking about everything and anything.

Old memories. Ones that she didn't need to hang onto anymore but yet still she cherished deeply. Inside of MeeYon's head it seemed like a never ending battle.

"So," she spoke up breaking the silence,turning towards BongChol. "What do you want from me?"

"At the cafe, I didn't...I didn't get to say everything I wanted to say to you. I never got the chance to say.And I know when my fiancee approached you; it seemed like I was a two timing jerk but hear me out."

MeeYon stared at him, turning her head to look out the window. "Okay, you have 2 minutes."

"Before I got married to Hana, I want to have a new life with her, a clean slate with no enemies. So I came to you, to say I forgive you for being a nuisance to me.There are no hard feelings." He smiled resting his hand on Mee Yon's shoulder.

"W-wait what?" Mee Yon's voice cracked as she snapped her head towards Bong Chol. "I was a nuisance...to you?" Her heart began to race, her hands felt hot and a deep growing anxiety began to form in her chest.

"How?"

"Don't act so naive, I know you followed me to the cafe, and brought that punk Kim JongDae to show me up and embarrass me."

"I've been stood up on dates, lost sleep and ignored by you, but yet I still stayed with you. I've cried myself to sleep because I thought I wasn't a good enough person because of you and it finally came to me. You don't know what love is. You don't know how to love. You're the most selfish person I've ever met. And It took me four years wasted on you to finally understand, you didn't care about me not once.Even when it was your fault, I still always found some reason to say it was my fault. But I understand it all. And even what you just said to me; I should feel a since of anger or hatred towards you, some sort of negativity but I just can't...because deep down I still care you."

Mee Yon opened the door, "But I refused to apologize. Because I now know it's not my fault. It's not my fault for being betrayed and cheated on by some punk who can't realize his own mistakes!" she stepped out of the car and slammed the door running back into her apartment,being soaked in rain, but she didn't care. It was the only thing stopping BongChol from seeing her tears.