Chapter 3

I Belong To You

Mee Yon was awakened by an unfamiliar scent, she let out a loud groan and cracked her eyes open slightly. Still wrapped up in the blanket she sat up and looked around. The room was slightly messy but it was also empty.

It wasn't her apartment.

She sank down into the blanket, letting it engulf her.
 
“Where the hell am I?”  
 
She poked her head out getting a full view of the room, “I have to get out of here.” 
 
 
 
Mee Yon attempted to hop out of bed, she was suddenly hit with the hangover of her drinking last night; dizzy and tangled in the blanket she fell, trying to catch her balance she tried to grab the night stand next to the bed but knocked over a glass cup, tiny shards flying  everywhere.
 
“This is just my luck.” She said rolling out of the blanket. 
 
Mee Yon stood up leaning against the wall trying to regain her composure. She took deep breathes before she tried to walk again. She took slow small steps to try to avoid the glass shards scattered out everywhere.

"Oh, is everything alright Park Mee Yon?" 
 
Startled by the voice Mee Yon looked up to find handsome young man standing there holding folded clothes in his hand, she took a step back of caution as the man appoarched her.
 
“Ah…I didn’t mean to make such a mess.... I was trying to get out of bed and I fell…-”  

Mee Yon eased her way around the man to the door, thier eyes still locked on each other. 

"I'm glad you are feeling well." he laughed.

 
Mee Yon’s face flashed an unattractive red in embarrassment as she spoke, "W-What happen?"

"You past out in the street, so I took you home."
Mee Yon stared at the handsome man, with a shocked look on her face, she remembered her silling drinking spree and all she wanted to do right now was crawl into a hole and die. 


"I-I'm sorry I don't usually go out to drink so I--"

"No need to apologize, Mee yon- Sshi."

"How do you know my name?!" Mee Yon began to panic.

"I looked in your wa....-- "

"Thank you for being so kind!" She shot back. 

"Ah, you don't have to thank me, it was the right thing to do. " he lifting you back up and handing her clothes. 

She examined herself then slowly looked back up at him. 

"Go, take a bath,I'll clean up everything here. When you are finished come to the kitchen.I must give you something. " He said gently pushing you off to the ajacent bathroom. 

As he shut the door behind her she put her ear to the door and listened. 
 
“I almost forgot to introduce my self….”,  he mumbled leaning against the door.
 
“ I am Kim JongDae."