SAVING HYUNA.

Moon

“Okay Mr. John! Oh, you don’t have to worry! She is in a good condition; I don’t have a chance to touch her yet! If you had arrive just call me. Oh… Hmm… Okay!!! Ha-ha… Don’t forget the money! Okay! See you there!” said Kevin while he was laughing. Kevin was watching her sister who was sitting and texting on her phone. Kevin went to him, and tap her shoulder. “Ji hae!!! My one and only sister! We’re going to be billionaires!” said Kevin. “Oppa! Why should we sell her to an American man that we didn’t know! We’re rich already!” said ji hae. “Don’t you want to be billionaires?” Kevin asks her. “Ahh… Hmm… yes! B-but??” said ji hae. “No! B-but! I want you to check that girl!” said Kevin. “Okay~” jihae said and went to the room.                 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

HyunA was sitting on a chair, she was been tied with a rope, and was being shut by a towel. Ji hae open the door and went to her. HyunA was trying to open the rope. “Shh... be quiet! Or not my brother will hear you! You don’t have to worry? Your twin brother and your friends are going to help you later! And I can’t help you right now! I have to wait for them! If I let you go, my brother will kill me!”  ji hae whispered to hyunA while open the rope from hyunA hands, and took the towel from hyunA mouth. HyunA just nooded. Ji hae walk out from the room and leave hyunA alone.

HyunA P.O.V.

“My twin Brother? I thought that I’m the only one! My friends? I don’t have any friends at school, I only have Hyun Seung! I hope that Hyun Seung will save me! But how my twin brother? This is weird! Appa, didn’t tell me that I had a twin, he only tells me that omma was been kidnapped or killed! I don’t understand! What’s happening?”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The rain has stop. Jin young stop his car in front an old factory, and he opens his car door. Hyun Seung, and Dong Woon stop their cars and Dong Jun stop his motor as well. All of them went to jin young. “Is this the place?” hyun seung ask jin young. “Yup! This is the place that ji hae tells me!” said jin young. “Okay! I and Hyun seung went to the back door, Dong Woon and Dong Jun use the left door! Jiyeon you should help ji hae with hyunA! And hwayoung you should….” said jin young. “Hwayoung should wait here and call the police! And you have to wait here until we come back!” dong jun said to hwayoung. “Okay let’s go!” said dong woon. Hyun seung, jin young and jiyeon already left. “Dong woon, let’s go!” said dong jun to dong woon. Hwayoung hold dong jun right hand, “oppa! Can I came with you?” said hwayoung. “You have to stay here! I don’t want you to be hurt! I already lose my mother and my sister! And I don’t want to lose you too!” said dong jun. Dong jun and dong woon left hwayoung alone.

 

 

Hwayoung quickly Take her phone from her beg, put her beg was wet, so her phone was wet too. “Damn it!” she said. Hwayoung open dong woon car door, she was searching for dong woon phone and jiyeon, but it wasn’t there. She search at hyun seung car but it wasn’t there too. Luckily she check jin young car, jin young left his phone there, unfortunately his phone was low battery. “Urghh!!! Damn It!” she was losing her temper. “What should I do now?” she asks herself. She was thinking about Dong Jun Phone. Hwayoung went to his motor, she opens the motor bonnet, she opens dong jun bag pack zip, Luckily Dong Jun Iphone 4s was there. Hwayoung was smiling because dong jun put his wallpaper as hwayoung face. When she wanted to dial the police, dong jun phone was lock!. “It’s lock? Damn! Hmm… how about his birthday!” said hwayoung, while typing the password. It was a wrong password. “WRONG? Hmm… how about my birthday?” said hwayong while she was typing her date of birth. She succeded to opens the lock. “He still loves me” said hwayoung while smiling. Hwayoung dial the police station number.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyun Seung and jin young open the back door, they can see two big body builder guys was smoking. The two guy big guy was looking at them. “Ahh… so they are the good guy!” said one of the big guy. “Who said that we’re the good guy?” said jin young. Hyun Seung and jiyeon was looking at jin young. “So... Who are you guys?”Said the big guy. “We are a friend!” jin young lied. “Mr. Kevin friends?” ask the big guy. “Ahhh…. Yes! Mr. Kevin friends!” said hyun seung but he lied. “And I’m Mr. Kevin Girlfriend!” jiyeon lied while walking to ji hae, who was waving her hand in front of a room door. “Continue… smoking!” said hyun seung to the two body builder.

Jiyeon ran to ji hae, and whispered to her, “where’s hyunA?”. “She is fine! And she’s in the room.” Jihae whispered back. Both of them came inside the room. Jiyeon walk to hyunA and whispered to her, “Don’t worry, I’m here to help!”. HyunA stand up and bow, “Thank you!” said hyunA. The three of them walk out from the room. Jiyeon give a signal to jin young. Jin young look at the three of them and nodded. “LOOK! What’s that?” jin young ask and point at something. The two of the big body builder guys look at what jin young point. Jin young and hyun seung hit the back of the bad big body builder guys with their elbow. “Big guys! But one hit! They faint! Ha-ha…” said hyun seung and laugh. When hyun seung see hyunA, he run to her and hug her. “I thought I’ll never going to see you again!” said hyun seung to hyunA.   

                 While Dong Jun and Dong woon walk from the left door, they saw Kevin was sitting                          while smiling by his self. “Where do you hide my sister?” said Dong jun. Kevin was surprised, he stand up and said, “Uhh… This is the part I hate the most! The good guy and the bad guy fight! Then the bad guy lose, the bad guy die, and Bla~ bla~ bla~, And It will never going to Happen! Because you’re in my Story Book! Prepared to die!” said Kevin. Kevin took his two guns, and put it on the floor. “Okay! Man to Man!” said Kevin. Dong woon tries to punch him but dong jun hold his hand, “This Is my lunch, dong woon!” said Dong jun. Kevin was just laughing. They began the fight.

 

 

                    Hwayoung was waiting outside, she fells something is bad going to happen.                             “Should I go? Or shouldn’t I?” said hwayoung to herself.

Dong jun and Kevin was still fighting. “We should go now! Let dong jun and Kevin fight!” said jin young. “Dong Woon! Let’s go!” said jiyeon. All the five of them (hyun seung, HyunA, Jin young, Jiyeon & Dong Woon) except for ji hae walk out of the factory. “Aren’t you coming?” jin young ask ji hae. “I’ll be there!” she said. Jin young just left her and walks with the four of them. Hwayoung ran inside the factory. “hwayoung! Where are you going?” dong woon ask hwayoung. Hwayoung just ignore him.

“OPPA!!! Stop it! It’s over already! I let her go already!” Jihae shout. Kevin was stopping punching dong jun, and Kevin took one of his gun. Kevin walks to ji hae, and point his gun at her head. “You let her go? If I can’t sell her! I should sell you at the first place!” Kevin said to jihae. “Kevin! Don’t shoot her! She is your sister!” said dong jun. “Who cares?” said Kevin.

“BANGGG!!!” a sound of a shooting gun, was heard from the factory. “What’s that?” jin young said to his friend. Luckily the police had arrived.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………