MOON BOX.

Moon

Dong woon drove his motor back home, after several minute he had arrived at his house. His security guard open the gates for him, he park his motor safely, and walk inside his house. He open the door he saw his mother, Kim Byeol was having a telephone, “Yes. Yes. Please find her!” said byeol. She hang up the call, she saw dong jun was walking on the stair, “dong jun!” Byeol said sweetly. “Can’t talk now mom! I’m really tired!” said dong Jun.

DONG JUN ROOM.

Dong jun was tired, he jump on his bed and lay down, he remember about what his friends said.

FLASHBACK.

“Don’t you guys think what I’m thinking?” said jiyeon. “What are you thinking right now?” hwayoung ask. “HyunA real name is Kim HyunA, and this girl name is Kim HyunBI!” said hwayoung. “so?” hyun seung ask. “So… she must be HyunA mother!” said hwayoung. “It can’t be her mother! Look at the picture! Kim HyunBi went missing on 1996 and her age is 17, just like us! And HyunA was born on 1995!” said hyun seung. “Dong jun just said that his father had this newspaper freamed! So… dong jun dad must be the father!” said jin young. “No!!! It can‘t be! How about me? My mom married my dad on 1998! My dad loves my mom!” said dong jun. “dong jun! Your parents married on 1998! And you had born on 1995!” said jiyeon.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Dong jun was still laying at his bed. “I must find a prove that my dad is not hyunA father! and I have to show the prove at them” he said by his self. Dong jun walk down stair and went to the basement. Dong jun searching for 10 minute, he didn’t found anything; suddenly he saw a red box, with a moon logo on it. He picks the box up and he brought it to his room.

IN DONG JUN ROOM.

He sits on his bed and he opens the box, he saw a diary, and some picture. He tries to open the diary, but it was lock. Instead of opening the diary. He looks the pictures. First picture that he looks was a picture of his mom and dad on their 17 years old age. The second picture was a picture of his mother and a girl that look like HyunA. “Wait! Isn’t this the girl went missing on the 1996?” he said. When he looks behind the picture, he saw words that said ‘me and my best friend Kim HyunBi’. When he looks at the third picture he saw, two babies, one is a girl and one is a boy. Dong jun smiled when he look at the picture, because the baby boy was him. “Who’s that baby girl?” he asks his self. When he looks behind the picture, he saw words but it was blur, he can’t read it. The last picture he saw was his mom, dad, and kim hyunBi.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Dong jun was having his dinner with his parents. Dong jun saw his mother wearing a key as a necklace. “omma, what are you wearing on your neck?” dong jun ask byeol. “It an ordinary key, why do you ask?” said Byeol. “Hmm… it is so beautiful! Hwayoung will love it if I buy that for her birthday!” dong jun lied. “You want it?” Byeol asks. “Actually yes omma!” he said. Kim Byeol opens her necklace and she gave it to him. “gomawo omma!” said dong jun. Kim Byeol just smiled at him. “Dong jun, I heard you went to the principle office, what you did?” dong jun dad, Kim Kyu Jong ask him. “ahh… ahh… s-she gave me c-can-dy” said dong jun. “candy?” kyu jong ask again. “uhh… I’m full, and tired, I’m going to sleep now! Good night omma and appa!” he said and run to his room.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

DONG JUN ROOM.

He took the diary from the box. He tries to open it with the key that his mother gave him. Luckily he succeeded to opens the diary. When he looks inside the book, it was empty, no story inside it, he flips over the page again and again, but it was still empty.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

                                                                                                                                      love the story? :) i jope you do...