HINT & CLUE.

Moon

The ring bell, show that it was the end of the period lesson. The entire teacher went back to their staff and the student pack their things to get ready to go home. The entire student went home except for hwayoung, jiyeon, dong jun, dong woon, jin young and hyun seung. The three of them walk in to class and they pack their things. Jin young was looking at the scratches. And the something scratched again, it says, ‘save my daughter’. Jin young was surprise; he called his friends, “dong woon! Dong jun! hwayoung! jiyeon!” he shout. The four of them went to him. “What is it?” dong jun ask. “It scratched my table again” said jin young. “Where? I can’t see anything! Your table is clean!” said hwayoung. “Me either!” said dong jun. “you’re so weird!” dong woon said to jin young. “No! It’s true! You have to believe me!” said jin young. Hyun seung walk to them. “Stop lying to us!” said hwayoung. “I’m not lying!” said jin young. “His not lying!” said hyun seung. The five of them look at him. “Can you see the scratches?” hwayoung ask hyun seung. “How do you know?” dong jun ask.  “I can’t see the scratches but someone in this room beside jin young can see it!” explain hyun seung. “Who is it?” dong woon ask. “Your girlfriend!” hyun seung point his finger at jiyeon. “Is that true, pumpkin?” dong woon ask jiyeon. Jiyeon nodded. “How do you know?” dong jun ask. “I can see it from her eyes!” said hyun seung. “I told ya! I’m not lying!” said jin young. “But, do you know who is this thingy daughter?” jiyeon ask hyun seung. “No” said hyun seung. “But… why us? And why should it be my table?” jin young ask. “I don’t know but we have to find out!” dong jun said. “We should go to the library, to find some clues!” said hwayoung. “Can I com with you guys?” hyun seung ask. “Why should you come? You are the one who killed or kidnapped hyunA! If you come you’ll killed or kidnapped one of us!” said dong woon. “I didn’t kill or kidnapped her!” said hyun seung. “How can we believe that?”Dong jun ask. “Cuz… I love her! I won’t do that to her!” hyun seung explain. “His right! Why would he do that?” said jin young. “Okay, you can hang out with us!”said dong jun. “we should go to the library!”Said jiyeon.

THE SCHOOL LIBRARY.

No one is in the library room except for them. “What kind of clue can we find here?” dong jun ask. “wait! The thing only scratched my table! And only in our class!” said in young. “So…?” dong woon ask. “so… the thingy daughter must be studying in our school! And in the same class like us!” jin young explained. “You’re right! But… who?” said hwayoung. “The only girl is missing in our school is hyunA!” said jiyeon. “So… we have to save hyunA!” said dong woon. “Wait! hyunA once told me that her mother die! She doesn’t have any mother! She live with her father” said hyun seung. ”hyun seungs was right! If it wasn’t hyunA! Who could it be?” said jin young. “Hey guys! Look what I found!” said dong woon. “What is that?” jiyeon ask. Dong woon open the album. “It was an album, full of 1996 newspaper!” said dong woon. “Let me see it!” said dong jun. Dong woon gave the album to dong jun. Dong jun was looking at the album, he saw a picture of hyunA, “guys! It’s hyunA!”He said. All of them were looking at the page. “That’s not hyunA! That’s kim hyunBi! Why would hyunA on 1996 newspaper?” said jin young. “Wait! I think I remember this news! Isn’t this the newspaper that my dad frames it and he put it at his office desk” said dong jun. “why would your dad keep it?” hwayoung ask. “I don’t know!” said dong jun. “But she looks like hyunA!” said jiyeon. “Look at the necklace she wear!” said jin young. “what’s wrong with the necklace?” hyun seung ask. “It’s beautiful! A shaped of a moon!” said jin young. “It looks like the necklace I gave to hyunA, before she went missing! But my one is small, in that picture the moon is bigger than mine” said hyun seung. “Don’t you guys think what I’m thinking?” said jiyeon. “What are you thinking right now?” hwayoung ask. “HyunA real name is Kim HyunA, and this girl name is Kim HyunBI!” said hwayoung. “So?” hyun seung ask. “So… she must be HyunA mother!” said hwayoung. “It can’t be her mother! Look at the picture! Kim HyunBi was killed on 1996 and her age is 17, just like us! And HyunA was born on 1995!” said hyun seung. “Dong jun just said that his father had this newspaper framed! So… dong jun dad must be the father!” said jin young. “No!!! It can‘t be! How about me? My mom married my dad on 1998! My dad loves my mom!” said dong jun. “dong jun! Your parents married on 1998! And you had born on 1995!” said jiyeon. “I’m out of this group!” said dong jun. Dong jun walk out from the library. “Dong Jun!!!” hwayoung shout his name. “Now what should we do?” dong woon ask.