1… 2… 3… ACTION!

Moon

IN THE SCIENCE LAB.

“Congratulation! You are pregnant!” said dong woon at ji hae. “I’m pregnant?” said ji hae in surprise. “Yes, you are!” said dong woon. Ji hae stand up and shout, “I’M PREGNANT!”. All of them were watching her. “I’m so sorry, I was trying to act like a star” said ji hae. Mrs.lim clap her hand and giggle, “Well you’re a good actor!” said mrs.lim. Mrs. Lim walks to Hyun seung and lee joon bench. “Doctor, after a few week, I fell so, pale, sick, and I sometimes I fell I wanted to throw up!” said lee joon on his normal voice. “Lee joon! You’re a pregnant women, so be one!” said mrs.lim. “urggg… do I have to?” lee joon sighed. Mrs. Lim just nodded. Hyun Seung was laughing. “Okay! Let’s try it one more time!” said hyun seung. Mrs. Lim was just laughing when she looks at sungyeol, She saw that sungyeol was bored just sitting with dong jun and hwayoung that isn’t doing something. Mrs. Lim walks to them. “Why this team isn’t doing anything?” ask Mrs.lim. Dong jun and hwayoung didn’t answer her. Sungyeol look at dong jun and hwayoung. “What’s going on with the both of you?” Mrs.lim ask dong jun and hwayoung. “You have to play this game! Look at sungyeol! He is bored just sitting there!” said Mrs.lim. Dong Jun looks at his teacher and suddenly he says, “sungyeol! Let’s play this game! Give me the script!”. " You should be the father! I’ll be the doctor! And Hwayoung we’ll be the pregnant women!” said sungyeol happily. Hwayoung just ignore him and she looks at the white board. “Please!” sungyeol beg her, and he tries to put a puppy face but he accidently put his weird looks. Hwayoung look at him and laugh. “Okay! Ha-ha” hwayoung said while laughing. Hwayoung was really-really laughing, until her stomach hurt, dong jun look at her and smile, dong jun miss her laugh like that. Sungyeol just smiled. “That’s more like it! You have to smile!”-“Okay! 1…2…3… action!” said Mrs.lim.

 

Suddenly Jin young and Jiyeon walk inside the class. “There you are!” Mrs.lim said to Jin young. Jin young passed his homework to Mrs.lim, and then he walk to Hyun seung. Jin young was whispering at hyun seung left ears about what happen in their class just then.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..