NOT THE END.

Moon

 

At ji hae house, she was with jin young, dong jun, hwayoung, dong woon, jiyeon, hyun seung hyunA in her house. Ji hae wear a moon necklace that she found on the science lab. Ji hae was at her kitchen they were hungry. Ji hae was chopping and slicing the onion, suddenly her finger was bleeding. She went to the sink and washes her hand. After she was washing her hand, she closes the pipe. She heard a sound came from the sink. Suddenly a hand grows out from the sink hole.

She was shock so she falls down. She was really-really scared. The rubbish bin fall with no reason,

all of the plates, spoons, forks, knifes, and glasses fall down from the table. The plastic bag from the rubbish bin was moving. A girl game out from the plastic bag, it was hyunBi. HyunBi had a long hair, she was wearing white dress, her eyes was really red, her leg was bleeding, she had a scar on her face and her neck was bleeding, hyunBi looks the same when hwayoung saw her in the toilet. HyunBi went to ji hae. HyunBi was pulling the necklace from ji hae neck. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” ji hae screamed. Jin young came to the kitchen; he saw ji hae was at the floor while holding her neck. “ji hae! What’s wrong?” jin young ask. All of them went to ji hae. When ji hae stand up, she saw that the rubbish bin, all of the plates, spoons, forks, knifes, and glasses was back to normal. “What wrong with your finger?” jin young ask. Ji hae face was very pale. “What’s going on?” dong jun ask. “I… I… saw hyunA, was pulling this necklace from my neck!” said ji hae. “hyunA” said dong woon. “But hyunA is with us all the time!” said hyun seung. “OMMA!” said hyunA. “omma??? But why do she want the necklace?” dong jun ask. “Wait! Do you guy’s remember about that necklace?” said hwayoung. “What’s about this necklace?” ji hae ask. “It’s the necklace that hyunBi wear on the newspaper picture!” said hwayoung. “jiyeon, can you see her?” jin young ask. Jiyeon just ignore. Jiyeon walk to the dining room. She was talk with hyunBi. Ji hae open the necklace from her neck. Jiyeon walk back to the kitchen and said, “She wanted the necklace! She wants us to give it to mrs.kim byeol. She said sorry to you ji hae, she didn’t mean to do that to you!” said jiyeon. “I’ll give the necklace to mom tomorrow!” said dong jun. ji hae give the necklace to dong jun. “I’m hungry! Let’s order a pizza!” said dong woon happily.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………          

At the cemetery.

Dong jun put a bouquet of flower on his mother, kim hyunBi grave. Dong jun, hyunA, and kim hyun joong say a prayer for Kim HyunBi. “HyunBi, I found the twins already! Now I’m not going to let them go like I let you go~” said kim hyun joong. HyunA hug kim hyun joong, “Don’t cry appa!” said hyunA. “Omma, I’m sorry because I didn’t listen to you from the first place” said dong jun.  

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 Ji hae was at the cemetery as well with jin young. She put a bouquet of a flower on her family graves. “Appa, omma, oppa! I’ll promise to watch and take care of the company! Don’t worry about me! I’ll fine here! I love you oppa, omma. And appa!” said ji hae and her tear start to fall down. Jin young hug her.

FLASSBACK:

“OPPA!!! Stop it! It’s over already! I let her go already!” Jihae shout. Kevin was stopping punching dong jun, and Kevin took one of his gun. Kevin walks to ji hae, and point his gun at her head. “You let her go? If I can’t sell her! I should sell you at the first place!” Kevin said to jihae. “Kevin! Don’t shoot her! She is your sister!” said dong jun. “Who cares?” said Kevin.

Hwayoung took Kevin other gun that he put down on the floor. Hwayoung shoot him from his back. “BANGG!!!” a sound of a gun shoot.

THE END.