NO WAY!

Moon

Dong jun was at the boy toilet, he was alone, because it was a studying period time. Dong jun look his self at the mirror “After all of this I believe her! This is what she did to me?”. Dong jun heard a girl was crying. “Don’t disturb me!” he shouts. The girl cries even more loudly. “What do you want?” he asks. “Help her!” the girl whisper, but she didn’t show up. “I don’t know her!” he shouts again. “Sister~” she said. “Why me???” he ask. “Family~” she whisper. “Family? She is not my family! And you too!” he shout. The girl cries again. Suddenly she scream of anger, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”. Dong Jun close his ears with his both hands. “I’m not going to help you!” said dong woon. Dong woon went out from the toilet.

SCIENCE LAB.

It was a science period lesson. Each bench has two people. The first bench from the left was dong woon and jiyeon, the second bench was two students, and the third bench was jin young and ji hae and so on. And the first bench from the right was dong jun and hwayoung, the second was hyun seung and lee joon and so on.

“I wanted all of you return your last week homework!”Said mrs.lim. All of them put their homework on mrs.lim desk except for ji hae, because she is new. Jin young went to mrs.lim, “mrs.lim, my homework is in the class, should I take it?” ask jin young. “Yeah, you should! Hurry please!” said mrs.lim. Jin young run out from the science lab.

Mrs.lim was looking at Dong jun and Hwayoung. “Why they both are silence?” mrs.lim ask while looking at them. Dong jun and hwayoung just ignore it. “Okay! Never mind! Today we are going to learn about pregnancy!” said mrs.lim. “Girls had their schedule to be pregnant!” said mrs.lim. “They had a schedule?” dong woon ask. “Yes they had dong woon” said mrs.lim. “Wow! That’s awesome!” said dong woon. Dong woon touch jiyeon stomach. “Yeah! I’m not pregnant!” said jiyeon. “I know that!” said dong woon. “Actually I wanted to show you a video about a doctor tells about pregnancy but my laptop can’t connect to the school internet!” said mrs.lim.  “So I should explain all about the topics to you all!” said mrs.lim. The entire student was sighing. “But we have to wait for jin young! What is taking him so long? Jiyeon can you check him?” said mrs.kim. “Okay! Sure” said jiyeon and walk out from the class. “While we’re waiting for them! I wanted entire student in this class play a game! You guy’s will be the doctor and the girls will be the women who was pregnant! All of you must act, I’ll give each of you a different script a bench!” mrs.lim said and gives it to her student. Joon raises his hand. “Yes, Lee joon?” mrs.lim ask him. “My partner is hyun seung! And his guy!” said joon. “Hmm…Lee Joon you should be the pregnant girl!” said mrs.lim. “Me? Why me?” joon ask. “Because you look like a girl!” said mrs.lim.  Joon just sighed. “How about my partner?” dong woon ask. “Hmm… ji hae! You should be dong woon partner for this game!” said mrs.lim. And other guy raises his right hand. “Yes, Sungyeol?” said mrs.lim. “I don’t have any partner?” said sungyeol. “Hmm… You can join dong jun and hwayoung!” said mrs. Lim. “Okay!” said sungyeol and he walk to dong jun and hwayoung.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

While jiyeon was on her way to find jin young in class, she saw that jin young was closing his ear with his hand. Jiyeon run to him, “jin young!” she shout. “Help me! The thing is scratching my table even harder!” said jin young. Jiyeon was looking at hyunBi, that was sitting at jin young chair, while scratching jin young table and she cries. “It’s not your table jin young! Its hyunBi table!” said jiyeon. “This is 2012! It’s not 1996!” said jin young and he move his hand from his ears. “Stop scratching the table!” said jiyeon to hyunBi. HyunBi stop scratching jin young table and she was crying. “Why are you crying?” jiyeon ask hyunBi. “My son…” said hyunBi. Jin young was blank, he can’t see HyunBi but he can only hear her. “Your son… but I thought you wanted us to save your daughter?” said jin young while looking around the class. “I don’t understand… how about hyunA?” said jiyeon. “I gave birth a Twin” said hyunBi. “Twins?” jin young was still blank. “What’s wrong with your son?” jiyeon ask. “He said that I’m not his family” hyunBi said while she was crying. “Well, maybe because of he has a family now, and doesn’t need his past family” said jin young. “Please help me, fix my family!” said hyunBi. “Can you tell us the moral of the story?” jiyeon ask hyunBi.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..