THE THRUTH.

Moon

It time to go home, Dong jun was driving his motor to home, it was a rainy day. On Dong jun way to home, Three cars was stopping his way. The first car opens his door and walk to dong jun. Dong jun was losing his temper, he open his helmet and get of from his motor, and he saw that it was his best friend, Dong Woon. “What do you want?” dong jun ask dong woon. “We need to talk!” said dong woon. “Don’t have too!” said Dong Jun.  Jin young, hyun seung, jiyeon and hwayoung was out of the two cars. “Please! We are friends, right?” said jin young. “Not anymore!” Dong jun said. “We admit that we say is wrong! We are sorry! So please listen to us!” said jiyeon. “Please dong jun! You have to listen to us!” said hyun seung. “NO!!! You don’t have to explain!” said dong jun. “OPPA!!!” hwayoung shout. Dong jun look behind him, he saw hwayoung was crying. Hwayoung went to him, “oppa! Please listen to our explanation!” said hwayoung. “I don’t want to! And I don’t want to look at your tiers! So wipe it!” said dong jun. “oppa~ I beg you! Please listen!” said hwayoung. hwayoung kneeing at dong jun and she hold dong jun left leg. “Your Birth Mother was been killed!” said dong woon. “My mother is still alive!” said dong jun. “Mrs. Kim Byeol isn’t your birth mother!” Said jin young. “You don’t have prove!” said dong jun. “Do you remember when we were at a primary school? Mrs.kim byeol never let you hold your own birth certificate?” said dong woon. “Of course I remember! What’s wrong with that?”said dong jun. “Mrs. Kim Byeol don’t want you to know who’s your real birth mother!” said jin young.  “Who? WHO??? If you know everything about my family tell me!!! Who is my birth mother???” dong jun shout. “Kim HyunBi, kim hyunbi is your birth mother!” said jiyeon. “Do you remember the picture of babies that hwayoung stole from you? The baby girl next to you is you twin sister!” said hyun seung. “And the baby girl was Kim HyunA!” said dong woon. “Who’s my real father?” Dong Jun ask. “She didn’t tell us about that!” said jin young. “We have to find your sister!” said hyun seung. “Are you with us?” said dong woon, and give his right hand to show that he want to shake hands. Dong jun hold hwayoung up, and he shake dong woon. Dong jun hug dong woon, jin young join their hug, so it’s a group hug!. “We should go now!” said hyun seung. “Okay! Let’s go!” said jin young. Hyun seung and Jin young went to their car. “Where will we find HyunA?” ask dong jun at dong woon. “Just follow Jin young car direction” said dong woon. Dong Woon and jiyeon went inside dong woon car. Dong Jun hold hwaayoung hands, “I’m so sorry!” said dong jun and he hug hwayoung. Hyun seung scroll his car window and shout, “hey? HyunA will die or something will happen to her, if we late! Stop flirting! Let’s go!”. “We should go now!” said dong jun to hwayoung. Dong jun and hwayoung was riding dong jun motor. Jin young drove his car faster to the place; Hyun Seung, Dong Woon and Dong Jun followed him.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..